Prison Break Forums

FOX (ended 2009)

Official Prison Break Spoiler and Speculation Thread

avi01

[101]May 22, 2008
    • level: 26

Not much of spoilers..rather pictures of filming.

Dominic Purcell aka Lincoln Burrows, returns to the set of Prison Break to shoot season four in downtown Los Angeles on Tuesday. As you can tell, Dominic is not a fan of the paparazzi.
    Also in the market scene Dom was shooting: Marshall Allman as LJ Burrows (Lincoln's son) ad Danay Garcia as Sofia Lugo (Lincoln's love interest).

Linc and Lj

Nice Dom, Nice

Looks like Sofia has gone even hotter during hiatus.

Linc, Sofia (oh she`s hot!) and LJ.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

vman85

[102]May 22, 2008
    • level: 29
    avi01 wrote:

Dominic is not a fan of the paparazzi, tell me which celeb is not a fan

RoboAmish

[103]May 23, 2008
    • level: 18
    ha, love that pic of Dom flicking off the press!

vman85

[104]May 25, 2008

Episode 4.01: Scylla Airdate: 2008

05/21 - They're introducing a new nerdy hacker character named Roland Glenn to join the boys for at least six episodes to help them fight the Company. He's a talker, this one, and his big fat mouth is going to get him into trouble. Also, Sara's back! Source: Kristin on E!Online

ma_liky

[105]May 27, 2008
    • level: 13

They better not take Michaels tattoo off, couse it would be unreal. I mean, how much time would it take? You cannot just take them off, it requires laser - surgery, and I don't think he has that much time so my bet is NO THEY WONT!!! Tattoo is there to stay!

Edited on 05/27/2008 9:41am

avi01

[106]May 27, 2008
    ma_liky wrote:

They better not take Michaels tattoo off, couse it would be unreal. I mean, how much time would it take? You cannot just take them off, it requires laser - surgery, and I don't think he has that much time so my bet is NO THEY WONT!!! Tattoo is there to stay!

Does anybody else notice the funny thing about new characters name? - RONALD!!! hahahahahahahahahahhahahah

The writers been around here

avi01

[107]May 28, 2008

Episode 4.02 will be called "Breaking and Entering".

Source http://spoilertv-prisonbreak.blogspot.com/

vman85

[108]May 28, 2008
    avi01 wrote:

Episode 4.02 will be called "Breaking and Entering".

Source http://spoilertv-prisonbreak.blogspot.com/

I'm thinking that does this mean that Michael and Co are gonna break into Sona to get what they need.

dimushi

[109]May 28, 2008
    • level: 17
    Maybe not in Sona, but in that methaphorichal prison they were talking about in spoilers...

ma_liky

[110]May 28, 2008

Michael is going to break in to get Sucre out. Does he know that the book is with T-Bag?

avi01

[112]May 28, 2008
    I don`t think it`s Sona. I agree with dimushi, I think it has something to do with that methaphorichal prison

ma_liky

[113]May 28, 2008
    If they said that Sucre, Ballick and T-Bag are going to help Mike and Linc they can't do it from Sona, Sucre isn't that smart to break out on his-own.

avi01

[114]May 28, 2008
    ma_liky wrote:
    If they said that Sucre, Ballick and T-Bag are going to help Mike and Linc they can't do it from Sona, Sucre isn't that smart to break out on his-own.

heard Sucre is already out in the premiere... (just a rumor tho)...it will probably be explained in the flashbacks.
    And how will Michael break Sucre outa of there?? He just broke out of there...not advisable he is seen in the surroundings. :/

ma_liky

[115]May 28, 2008
    avi01 wrote:
    ma_liky wrote:
    heard Sucre is already out in the premiere... (just a rumor tho)...it will probably be explained in the flashbacks. And how will Michael break Sucre outa of there?? He just broke out of there...not advisable he is seen in the surroundings. :/
    Yea you are probably right, it would be stupid if he would gone back there, but he would have given Sucre instructions on how to get out for sure
    Edited on 05/28/2008 10:50am

avi01

[116]May 28, 2008
    ma_liky wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    ma_liky wrote:
    heard Sucre is already out in the premiere... (just a rumor tho)...it will probably be explained in the flashbacks. And how will Michael break Sucre outa of there?? He just broke out of there...not advisable he is seen in the surroundings. :/
    Yea you are probably right, it would be stupid if he would gone back there, but he would have given Sucre instructions on how to get out for sure
    maybe but I feel sucre will get out in a way other that a break out...They are leaving the Sona set (Dallas) to move to LA...I`m not sure we will see much of Sona..(I maybe wrong tho)

My idea of season 4 is that the "break in" they are talking about has something to do with the Company`s headquarters (stuff like that..maybe to save Sara or to bring them down!) I can see the hacker fitting this storyline.
    Of course I`m just speculating.....I maybe completely wrong and you right.

dimushi

[117]May 28, 2008
    • level: 17

Actually noone is right. Do you remember just how many times we thaught we knew something, but then it showed up it's completely the other thing? I just love PRISON BREAK.

Not to stay offtopic: I'm with avi here, I don't think they will show Sona anymore, because the set moved from Dallas to LA... And they told us that they will tell us in flashbacks what exactly happened to the characters and how exactly they end up in the position that they are currently.

Edited on 05/28/2008 11:46am

avi01

[118]May 29, 2008

Wentworth Miller, aka Michael Scofield, slaps on an apron and carries around a box of Brut champagne as he shoots scenes season four of Prison Break at the Roosevelt Hotel in Los Angeles on Tuesday.

Went, 35, was also seen sharp in a suit. He ran around with another actor, who looked like an undercover agent (he had an ear piece on).

Costars Dominic Purcell, Marshall Allman and Danay Garcia filmed their own scenes exactly a week ago. Wednesday filming, perhaps?

slick14805

[119]May 29, 2008
    • level: 19
    ^ Gee...I wonder what Scofield was supposed to be when he put on that apron...

avi01

[120]May 29, 2008

Security and police officers said that I should go fast and I cannot stop ... that is why I walked and took pics 3D_emoticon_S317 for 2 minute I saw many great things

I saw my favorite Mahone (William Fichtner) !!! He was a driver (Went - waiter, William - driver...Dom - housekeeper??:lol...nice hat and clothes, I think He very like it, He all time laughed. Then in the windows, I saw many cameras and woman in the great dresses and men in the good costumes, they filmed a nice party.
    and then!!! I saw Went!!!! ... but, sorry, girls, I dont have a pics, Went was far away and I saw him just two seconds, then He was in the car...same car - number 2! )

I saw that Went smiled. He didnt look tired. and he was in red t-short.
    When Went left, all prison-team started to prepare left too...
    It is all.

Too bad he couldn`t get a pic of William Fitchner.

Don`t know what`s this all about but it sure looks like fun Looks like the season 4 will have a much more "light" atmosphere compared to season 3`s pretty depressing/dark atmosphere.

Edited on 05/29/2008 11:45am