Prison Break Forums

FOX (ended 2009)

Official Prison Break Spoiler and Speculation Thread

lillyland

[121]May 29, 2008
    • level: 8

slick14805 wrote:
    ^ Gee...I wonder what Scofield was supposed to be when he put on that apron...

The best looking waiter to EVER wear an apron???

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

slick14805

[122]May 29, 2008
    • level: 19
    lillyland wrote:

slick14805 wrote:

haha whatever he was doing in that scene he meant business...I guess some costumers were real hungry

ma_liky

[123]May 29, 2008
    • level: 13
    lillyland wrote:

slick14805 wrote:

Yea

tursiopsseries

[124]May 30, 2008
    • level: 21
    ma_liky wrote:
    lillyland wrote:

slick14805 wrote:

Yea

Couldn't agree more Although I don't mind Went in the suit either ...

vman85

[125]May 31, 2008
    • level: 29

The_Man, I want to ask your opinion about something. We all now that the biggest surprise about the new season is Sara's return. Many fans are happy, but there are others who are worried about the credibility of the storyline. So judging by the scripts, do you think that the writers found a smart way to handle the situation about the head in the box?

The_Man: I think they handled it as well as they could. The story is believable for the most part. Fans fo sara will probably be satisfied with and while those that don't like sara will probably find many faults and problems with it.

Source: The Man

Theres also a clip from the set http://spoilertv-prisonbreak.blogspot.com/

lillyland

[126]Jun 2, 2008
    • level: 8
    vman85 wrote:

The_Man, I want to ask your opinion about something. We all now that the biggest surprise about the new season is Sara's return. Many fans are happy, but there are others who are worried about the credibility of the storyline. So judging by the scripts, do you think that the writers found a smart way to handle the situation about the head in the box?

Ok, I gotta say - this part had me IN STITCHES. "Credibility of the storyline?" Are you freaking kidding me? Every single storyline both present and past has credibility issues, the least of which being Sara's. I mean, don't get me wrong I love the show and will continue to love the show but trust me, it isn't its credibility that keeps me around - it's just good entertainment. If the fans were really concerned with PB's "credible storylines" most of us would have jumped ship after Season 1 when, say... T-Bag's hand was chopped off, stuck in a cooler and reattached by a vet, or the fact that S1 ended with the escapees running into the woods at night with the cops 20ft. behind them and S2 opens in broad daylight with the escapees hopping a train, or the fact that almost every single episode of S2 somehow takes place in broad daylight until our two beloved "dumbest criminals" get caught - AGAIN...and I could go on and on. Let's face it, this show jumped the shark long before the resurrection of Dr. Sara, so what's one more if it'll get us back our beloved Doc.

Edited on 06/02/2008 9:33am

avi01

[127]Jun 3, 2008
    • level: 26

Video of filming. We can see Went, SWC and Dom.Someone at youtube claim we can see Pam in it...I didn`t.

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=lh3JDcMH3-w

avi01

[129]Jun 3, 2008
    yeah of course :S

slick14805

[130]Jun 3, 2008
    • level: 19

To watch youtube videos in higher quality just type "&fmt=18" (without the quotation marks of course ) after the original url.

EXAMPLE:

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=lh3JDcMH3-w&fmt=18

Edited on 06/03/2008 9:14am

avi01

[131]Jun 4, 2008

NEW SPOILERS

From the man

regarding the return of sara;

The Man: yes you could say that it is just another twist in the prison break story.

-------------------------------

Lately Amaury Nolasco said that season 4 begin 6 months after season 3 finale, but Matt Olmstead said it was just one month after...Who's right? Please The Man.
    The Man: as far as i know it is supposed to be 1 month, but to give enough time for the things that happen between season 3 and 4, they may have decided to make the time that has passed a little longer to make it more believable.

--------------------

the_man I hope you can answer this one. Michael is pretending a waiter, Mahone a driver. They are doing if for the same reason, aim?

The Man: they are at the same place at the same time, but not exactly for the same reasons. mahone is actually being a driver, michael is pretending to be a waiter to sneak into the building.

---------------------

Can you tell us if Sara will have more interactions then just with Michael and Lincoln? Per example with Sucre or T-Bag?

yes you will see sara interact with michael, mahone, lincoln, bellick, sucre....the whole gang

Source: http://spoilertv-prisonbreak.blogspot.com/

Cress Williams joins prison break cast and will play Wyatt, the latest assassin employed by The Company to brings brothers Michael and Lincoln's seemingly endless run to an... end. Prison Break returns for Season 4 on Monday, Aug. 25, with a two-hour episode.

Edited on 06/04/2008 8:57am
    Edited 3 total times.

flubman

[132]Jun 4, 2008
    • level: 11

William Fichtner Set Photos

Photos

ma_liky

[133]Jun 4, 2008
    • level: 13
    avi01 wrote:

NEW SPOILERS

From the man

regarding the return of sara;

The Man: yes you could say that it is just another twist in the prison break story.

-------------------------------

Lately Amaury Nolasco said that season 4 begin 6 months after season 3 finale, but Matt Olmstead said it was just one month after...Who's right? Please The Man.
    The Man: as far as i know it is supposed to be 1 month, but to give enough time for the things that happen between season 3 and 4, they may have decided to make the time that has passed a little longer to make it more believable.

--------------------

the_man I hope you can answer this one. Michael is pretending a waiter, Mahone a driver. They are doing if for the same reason, aim?

The Man: they are at the same place at the same time, but not exactly for the same reasons. mahone is actually being a driver, michael is pretending to be a waiter to sneak into the building.

---------------------

Can you tell us if Sara will have more interactions then just with Michael and Lincoln? Per example with Sucre or T-Bag?

yes you will see sara interact with michael, mahone, lincoln, bellick, sucre....the whole gang

Cress Williams joins prison break cast and will play Wyatt, the latest assassin employed by The Company to brings brothers Michael and Lincoln's seemingly endless run to an... end. Prison Break returns for Season 4 on Monday, Aug. 25, with a two-hour episode.

Does that means that Michael and Mahone are on the same side this season? That would be so cool

avi01

[134]Jun 4, 2008

well he said they are at the same place at the same time for DIFFERENT reasons..so I guess at least for the start, they won`t be on the same side.

Thanks for pics flubman....finally new Mahone

That`s so cool.

vman85

[135]Jun 4, 2008
    • level: 29
    Thanks for the Spoilers Avi

dimushi

[136]Jun 4, 2008
    • level: 17
    Great spoiler! But here's the part I don't get. Mahone went with Whistler and Gretchen and he told Whistler, that Michael is NOT supposed to find them, so... how he ended up, working with him?

avi01

[137]Jun 4, 2008
    dimushi wrote:
    Great spoiler! But here's the part I don't get. Mahone went with Whistler and Gretchen and he told Whistler, that Michael is NOT supposed to find them, so... how he ended up, working with him?

he said they were at the same place at the same time for DIFFERENT reasons..i doubt that means they are working together...yet.

dimushi

[138]Jun 4, 2008
    Thank you for the answer. Can't wait to see the part's with Michael and Mahone! it's just soo interesting to watch them together, either they work against each other or together.

avi01

[139]Jun 4, 2008
    dimushi wrote:
    Thank you for the answer. Can't wait to see the part's with Michael and Mahone! it's just soo interesting to watch them together, either they work against each other or together.

I second that!
    it`s just awesome...remember that scene where Michael trapped Mahone in season 2..or even their phone conversations....absolutely priceless. I just love it too..whether it`s Michael vs. Mahone (which for sure is awesome) or Michael and Mahone (which am sure all fans want to see)
    Anyway..it`s win-win for me.

dimushi

[140]Jun 4, 2008
    avi01 wrote:
    dimushi wrote:

I second that!
    it`s just awesome...remember that scene where Michael trapped Mahone in season 2..

That's exactly the scene I was thinking, when I was posting my previous post. I agree with you, win-win for everyone. Like I said, I just hope for lot's of scene's with them!