Prison Break Forums

FOX (ended 2009)

Official Prison Break Spoiler and Speculation Thread

  • Avatar of avi01

    avi01

    [161]Jun 9, 2008
    • member since: 04/22/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 2,814
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    You people are so heartless Poor Gretchen...she`s so hot and you want her dead
    I Mean Mahone


    DON`T YOU DARE TOUCH MAHONE!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jacobp76

    jacobp76

    [162]Jun 9, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/07
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 1,215
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    You people are so heartless Poor Gretchen...she`s so hot and you want her dead
    I Mean Mahone


    DON`T YOU DARE TOUCH MAHONE!!


    I don't know why but.....something just gives me a feeling that this is very possible.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of avi01

    avi01

    [163]Jun 9, 2008
    • member since: 04/22/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 2,814
    jacobp76 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    You people are so heartless Poor Gretchen...she`s so hot and you want her dead
    I Mean Mahone


    DON`T YOU DARE TOUCH MAHONE!!


    I don't know why but.....something just gives me a feeling that this is very possible.

    I hope not
    William Fitchner is a hell of an asset for this show.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jacobp76

    jacobp76

    [164]Jun 10, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/07
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 1,215
    avi01 wrote:
    jacobp76 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    You people are so heartless Poor Gretchen...she`s so hot and you want her dead
    I Mean Mahone


    DON`T YOU DARE TOUCH MAHONE!!


    I don't know why but.....something just gives me a feeling that this is very possible.

    I hope not
    William Fitchner is a hell of an asset for this show.


    Indeed, I can't wait to see Micheal's face when he finds out that he is STILL with the company
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lillyland

    lillyland

    [165]Jun 10, 2008
    • member since: 01/18/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 685

    jacobp76 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    jacobp76 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    You people are so heartless Poor Gretchen...she`s so hot and you want her dead
    I Mean Mahone
    DON`T YOU DARE TOUCH MAHONE!!
    I don't know why but.....something just gives me a feeling that this is very possible.
    I hope not William Fitchner is a hell of an asset for this show.
    Indeed, I can't wait to see Micheal's face when he finds out that he is STILL with the company

    No way in hell they are gonna kill Fichtner off this show, at least not before the series ends and even then I have my doubts. He's waaayyyyy too valuable an asset and his character has endless facets to exploit.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of avi01

    avi01

    [166]Jun 11, 2008
    • member since: 04/22/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 2,814
    Pad Man will be present on episode 1 and 2 according to The_Man
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of avi01

    avi01

    [167]Jun 16, 2008
    • member since: 04/22/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 2,814

    New Spoilers

    1. Approximately, how many time of episode 1 will take retros/flashbacks?
    Episode one takes place over several days. Maybe about a week. It is not all flashbacks, there are a few flashbacks to seasons 1 and 2 with Michael and Sara.

    Chris Vance is joining the cast of new tv series. How important is it for his prison break character?
    2. His character will still be relevant...but his bird book is will be more important than he is.
    3. How many episodes writers wrote so far and how many they've finished shooting?
    They have written completed up through episode 4 I think and they are currently filming episode 3.

    From the Man

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jacobp76

    jacobp76

    [168]Jun 16, 2008
    • member since: 09/10/07
    • level: 31
    • rank: Blues Brother
    • posts: 1,215
    avi01 wrote:

    New Spoilers

    1. Approximately, how many time of episode 1 will take retros/flashbacks?
    Episode one takes place over several days. Maybe about a week. It is not all flashbacks, there are a few flashbacks to seasons 1 and 2 with Michael and Sara.

    Chris Vance is joining the cast of new tv series. How important is it for his prison break character?
    2. His character will still be relevant...but his bird book is will be more important than he is.
    3. How many episodes writers wrote so far and how many they've finished shooting?
    They have written completed up through episode 4 I think and they are currently filming episode 3.

    From the Man



    Sweet Thanks, funny though I go away for over a week expecting a TON of spoilers when I come back, then theres only one.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of avi01

    avi01

    [169]Jun 17, 2008
    • member since: 04/22/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 2,814

    "Mahone will meet from family in season four?

    the_man: Mahones family will be mentioned/possibly shown in Season 4.

    what about McGrady? will The Company be after him or will he appear at all?

    the_man: I'm pretty sure his story is finished."

    Source:Spoiler TV

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of avi01

    avi01

    [170]Jun 17, 2008
    • member since: 04/22/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 2,814

    1. In the FOX recap of episode 13 we can read than Mahone joined company for money. Is that true, will we see that in season 4? Alex is working as PadMan driver?
    Mahone has his reasons for working with The Company...which you will find out in the first episode and no he is not Padmans driver.
    2. At the end of season 2 we have seen PadMan in some military facility on Long Island. Is that important?
    I do not know..it may come back at some point.
    3. Why Bellick is joining white forces to fight against company? Though, he has got nothing to offer and he didn't suffer because of company
    Well because of everything The Company did...led to the escape which led to Bellick losing his job and winding up stuck in Sona...so it would be fair to say that he has some grudge against them....also maybe he feels bad for the brothers and wants to help.

    The Man

    Source: Spoiler TV

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tursiopsseries

    tursiopsseries

    [171]Jun 18, 2008
    • member since: 08/21/07
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 676
    avi01 wrote:

    1. In the FOX recap of episode 13 we can read than Mahone joined company for money. Is that true, will we see that in season 4? Alex is working as PadMan driver?
    Mahone has his reasons for working with The Company...which you will find out in the first episode and no he is not Padmans driver.
    2. At the end of season 2 we have seen PadMan in some military facility on Long Island. Is that important?
    I do not know..it may come back at some point.
    3. Why Bellick is joining white forces to fight against company? Though, he has got nothing to offer and he didn't suffer because of company
    Well because of everything The Company did...led to the escape which led to Bellick losing his job and winding up stuck in Sona...so it would be fair to say that he has some grudge against them....also maybe he feels bad for the brothers and wants to help.

    The Man

    Source: Spoiler TV

    Thanks for the spoilers avi

    Edited on 06/18/2008 7:10am
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tursiopsseries

    tursiopsseries

    [172]Jun 18, 2008
    • member since: 08/21/07
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 676

    Spoiler from www.prisonbreakmanhunt.com/news/34/83

    Padman appears in Episodes 1, 2, and 3 and we learn his real name (eventually)

    Edited on 06/18/2008 7:15am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of avi01

    avi01

    [173]Jun 18, 2008
    • member since: 04/22/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 2,814
    Wouldn`t be surprised if he was called BOB!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mscraftee

    mscraftee

    [174]Jun 18, 2008
    • member since: 05/28/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 574
    avi01 wrote:
    Wouldn`t be surprised if he was called BOB!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of avi01

    avi01

    [175]Jun 19, 2008
    • member since: 04/22/07
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 2,814

    Q: Will we find out more about Susan's motives? For example, is the Sara-story going to change a little from our perception about Susan?

    The_man: I think you will mostly find out that Susan/Gretchen is not as smart or as good as she thinks she is.

    Q: 1. In episode 3x13 we found out that Mahone and Whistler they met earlier than from SONA. In initial episodes we will find out maybe something more about these mister?

    Q2. Will we in initial episodes be the witnesses of rise of love among Lincoln and Sofia?

    The_man: 1. Yes you will find out more about what they are doing.

    2. You will see Lincoln and Sofia together in the first episode...along with LJ.

    Q1. Maricruz came back to Prison Break in season four?

    Q2. What is the motive of return Bruce. Is he will help Sara in liberation from hands of company?

    The_man: 1. Maricruz will be mentioned...don't know if she will be shown this season or not.

    2. You will find out why Bruce is there in the first episode

    Q1. It seems that writers forgot about K-man in season three. It's kinda weird because at the end of season 2 his death scene wasn't so explicitly. Is possible any sign of him in season 4? Flashbacks?

    Q2. How quickly will T-bag realize that he has got so valuable thing, I'm talking about Whistler's book. and by the way, in my last post I should've asked "Alex is working as PadMan driver?" not waiter. I'm sorry, but is it changing anything?

    The_man: 1. they did not forget about him, his character was not relevant to bring up, as for whether he is dead or alive and destined to return is not known at this time.

    2. T-Bag is very aware of what he has and how important it is. Mahone is not Padmans driver or waiter...so either way it doesn't really matter.

    Q1: The_Man, only one question. How much will be Jason Lief important in this season? He hasn't been mentioned in spoilers yet. The_man: You will hear about Jason Leif this season....thats all I can tell you .

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tursiopsseries

    tursiopsseries

    [176]Jun 19, 2008
    • member since: 08/21/07
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 676
    mscraftee wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    Wouldn`t be surprised if he was called BOB!
    Haha, maybe Vman is Padman in disguise! He has been called Bobman in the past ...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vman85

    vman85

    [177]Jun 19, 2008
    • member since: 04/16/07
    • level: 29
    • rank: Volgar the Enforcer
    • posts: 2,772
    tursiopsseries wrote:
    mscraftee wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    Wouldn`t be surprised if he was called BOB!
    Haha, maybe Vman is Padman in disguise! He has been called Bobman in the past ...
    Damn it the secret is out now, I told you not to tell anyone
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tursiopsseries

    tursiopsseries

    [178]Jun 19, 2008
    • member since: 08/21/07
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 676
    vman85 wrote:
    tursiopsseries wrote:
    mscraftee wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    Wouldn`t be surprised if he was called BOB!
    Haha, maybe Vman is Padman in disguise! He has been called Bobman in the past ...
    Damn it the secret is out now, I told you not to tell anyone
    Sorry Bob... I mean Vman I forgot!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tursiopsseries

    tursiopsseries

    [179]Jun 22, 2008
    • member since: 08/21/07
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 676
    Airs: Over at the TWOP forums there have been some new spoilers revealed from TheMan and SecretAgentMan for Prison Break Season 4! Here's a recap...

    Michael:

    • In the Season 4 promo spot, Michael aims the gun at a familiar character but does NOT shoot the person.

    • The death count will continue to mount and it will continue to weigh on Michael. Michael will have internal conflicts about how he should react. He may have ruthless intentions, but he may be unable to pull them off.
    • Michael and Sara are together in Episode 4.03, with Linc, Sucre, Mahone and Roland.

    Characters in Los Angeles:

    • LJ is in Episode 4.01 but is not part of the team that will be fighting the Company.

    • Lincoln will not lose his credibility about his mistaking the head in the box for Sara... although some people may not like the explanation.
    • During Season 4 we will find out that Susan B./Gretchen is not as smart or as good as she thinks she is.
    • Whistler may be leaving sooner than we thought and there will be no replacement actor.
    • In one scene Sara is in a bar getting drunk. She has an 'oragami rose' in her purse and some guy named 'Wyatt' shows up at the bar looking for her. Could be a flashback.

    Characters in Sona:

    • Bellick is working with Lincoln.

    • T-Bag, going by the name Cole Pfieffer meets up with Shan Xing (who works for The Man), and is offered 100 million in exchange for the 'book'.

    General Plot Spoilers:

    • Episode 4.04 is titled "Eagles and Angels".
    • Eventually all of the action will end up in the United States.
    • We will be hearing about Jason Leif this season.
    • No word on Molly Leif or a spin-off.

    Source: TWOP Forums

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tursiopsseries

    tursiopsseries

    [180]Jun 22, 2008
    • member since: 08/21/07
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 676
    tursiopsseries wrote:

    In the Season 4 promo spot, Michael aims the gun at a familiar character but does NOT shoot the person.

    Yay My analysis appeared to be correct

    tursiopsseries wrote:
    Michael and Sara are together in Episode 4.03, with Linc, Sucre, Mahone and Roland.

    Yay

    tursiopsseries wrote:
    LJ is in Episode 4.01 but is not part of the team that will be fighting the Company.

    He'll probably be kept safe somewhere with Sofia

    tursiopsseries wrote:
    In one scene Sara is in a bar getting drunk. She has an 'oragami rose' in her purse and some guy named 'Wyatt' shows up at the bar looking for her. Could be a flashback.

    It's O-R-I-G-A-M-I ORIGAMI, not Oragami!

    Wyatt, isn't that the name of the assasain hired to track down Michael and Lincoln?

    tursiopsseries wrote:
    T-Bag, going by the name Cole Pfieffer meets up with Shan Xing (who works for The Man), and is offered 100 million in exchange for the 'book'.

    Cole Pfieffer, another person T-bag murders? Where can I get this bird book, I'd gladly exchange it for $100 million!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.