Prison Break Forums

FOX (ended 2009)

one thing we hate about Prison Break

phatima

[41]Dec 1, 2006
    • level: 22

well i'll say it again

THE BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

angel_147

[42]Dec 1, 2006
    • level: 6
    lol!

TauhiryoLee

[43]Dec 2, 2006
    • level: 4

Prison Break's Break .we will never get a break from Prison Break of the greatness, suspenses, drama and romance of Prison Break. we will can't break our addiction to Prison Break. we don't want a Break . we want Prison Break .

we are addicted to Prison Break in Prison Break in Prison Break of Prison Break from Prison Break by Prison Break, but not the Prison Break's Break.

murf11121147

[44]Dec 2, 2006
    • level: 17
    TauhiryoLee wrote:

Prison Break's Break .we will never get a break from Prison Break of the greatness, suspenses, drama and romance of Prison Break. we will can't break our addiction to Prison Break. we don't want a Break . we want Prison Break .

we are addicted to Prison Break in Prison Break in Prison Break of Prison Break from Prison Break by Prison Break, but not the Prison Break's Break.

Wow that's alot of Prison Break! The break isn't something we hate about Prison Break but something we hate about Fox!

angel_147

[45]Dec 2, 2006
    TauhiryoLee wrote:

OMG, you've started again??? i told you, you can't stop!!!! lol!! no point trying!!

TauhiryoLee

[46]Dec 2, 2006
    angel_147 wrote:
    TauhiryoLee wrote:

OMG, you've started again??? i told you, you can't stop!!!! lol!! no point trying!!

I KNOW!!!! I really need to take a Break from Prison Break about Prison Break....a kit kat bar *goes to Kit Kat Bar hunt*

angel_147

[47]Dec 2, 2006
    TauhiryoLee wrote:
    angel_147 wrote:
    TauhiryoLee wrote:

I KNOW!!!! I really need to take a Break from Prison Break about Prison Break....a kit kat bar *goes to Kit Kat Bar hunt*

omg, your getting hung up on kit kat aswel, lol, haha, mebe you should add that to ur sig aswel! lol!!

clivelover9

[48]Dec 2, 2006
    • level: 18
    that its not on monday!!!! i hate waiting!!!

TauhiryoLee

[49]Dec 2, 2006
    angel_147 wrote:
    TauhiryoLee wrote:
    angel_147 wrote:
    TauhiryoLee wrote:

omg, your getting hung up on kit kat aswel, lol, haha, mebe you should add that to ur sig aswel! lol!!

millersfan

[50]Dec 2, 2006
    • level: 19
    TauhiryoLee wrote:
    angel_147 wrote:
    TauhiryoLee wrote:

how about a reese's peanut butter cup break?

Diesel_1986

[51]Dec 3, 2006
    • level: 1

i can tell you they are not filming it now it has been done!!!!!!

linc gets caught but gets off death sentence because of michael and sara ... LJ nearly kills himself when he gets away from the blonde chick, blonde chick married to Bill Kim... kellerman reunits with Mahone and they both square off like an old western battle... one gun in the middle of the road, who gets it? kellerman... but he lets him go back to his family... (emotional scene)

Sucre reunits with Michael but without Mari cruz... he is with her sister.... now lj needs to find linc ...

bellick sentenced to death by electric chair.... t-bag goes back to fox river... and the stash found its way to michael.... or the other way around....

Edited on 12/03/2006 3:02pm
    Edited 2 total times.

TauhiryoLee

[53]Dec 3, 2006
    millersfan wrote:
    TauhiryoLee wrote:
    angel_147 wrote:
    TauhiryoLee wrote:

ummm doesn't add up with Prison Break...the break i mean...the kit kat bar has commerical with break. lol

phatima

[54]Dec 3, 2006
    • level: 22
    millersfan wrote:
    TauhiryoLee wrote:
    angel_147 wrote:
    TauhiryoLee wrote:

THATS SO WEIRD WHEN U SAID THAT I WAS EATING A REESES PB CUP!

TauhiryoLee

[55]Dec 3, 2006
    phatima wrote:
    millersfan wrote:
    TauhiryoLee wrote:
    angel_147 wrote:
    TauhiryoLee wrote:

kstaley

[56]Dec 3, 2006
    • level: 12
    Diesel_1986 wrote:

i can tell you they are not filming it now it has been done!!!!!!

linc gets caught but gets off death sentence because of michael and sara ... LJ nearly kills himself when he gets away from the blonde chick, blonde chick married to Bill Kim... kellerman reunits with Mahone and they both square off like an old western battle... one gun in the middle of the road, who gets it? kellerman... but he lets him go back to his family... (emotional scene)

Sucre reunits with Michael but without Mari cruz... he is with her sister.... now lj needs to find linc ...

bellick sentenced to death by electric chair.... t-bag goes back to fox river... and the stash found its way to michael.... or the other way around....

Why's Bellick sentenced to death? Oh well who cares! That's what he gets anyway!

millersfan

[57]Dec 3, 2006
    • level: 19
    TauhiryoLee wrote:
    phatima wrote:
    millersfan wrote:
    TauhiryoLee wrote:
    angel_147 wrote:
    TauhiryoLee wrote:

LMAO

kstaley

[58]Dec 3, 2006
    • level: 12
    TauhiryoLee wrote:

I'm almost afraid to ask what you'd do if they decided to cancel Prison Break.

sniffedxylene

[59]Dec 4, 2006
    • level: 5
    internet is the best, first season ended beginning of the year where i lived, no news on the new season yet. THANK YOU internet

Hoogs88

[60]Dec 4, 2006
    • level: 8
    I hate all the unbelievable things that happen in the show.  I don't really mind the wait, because if I watched it all at once, it would be over right away and there would never be anything to look forward to every week.