Prison Break Forums

FOX (ended 2009)

one thing we hate about Prison Break

TauhiryoLee

[61]Dec 4, 2006
    • level: 4
    kstaley wrote:
    TauhiryoLee wrote:

Prison Break's Break .we will never get a break from Prison Break of the greatness, suspenses, drama and romance of Prison Break. we will can't break our addiction to Prison Break. we don't want a Break . we want Prison Break .

we are addicted to Prison Break in Prison Break in Prison Break of Prison Break from Prison Break by Prison Break, but not the Prison Break's Break.

I'm almost afraid to ask what you'd do if they decided to cancel Prison Break.

yes u really really DON'T want to know. I EVEN don't want to know either. doubt they would cancel it anyways

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

millersfan

[62]Dec 4, 2006
    • level: 19
    TauhiryoLee wrote:
    kstaley wrote:
    TauhiryoLee wrote:

Prison Break's Break .we will never get a break from Prison Break of the greatness, suspenses, drama and romance of Prison Break. we will can't break our addiction to Prison Break. we don't want a Break . we want Prison Break .

we are addicted to Prison Break in Prison Break in Prison Break of Prison Break from Prison Break by Prison Break, but not the Prison Break's Break.

yes u really really DON'T want to know. I EVEN don't want to know either. doubt they would cancel it anyways

It would be the worst mistake anyone could possibly make if they cancelled Prison Break. Do you know how many people would be upset. I would have to send a petition around to keep it on the air

phatima

[63]Dec 4, 2006
    • level: 22
    millersfan wrote:
    TauhiryoLee wrote:
    kstaley wrote:
    TauhiryoLee wrote:

It would be the worst mistake anyone could possibly make if they cancelled Prison Break. Do you know how many people would be upset. I would have to send a petition around to keep it on the air

AND MY NAME WOULD BE THE FIRST ON THE LIST!

TauhiryoLee

[64]Dec 4, 2006
    • level: 4
    millersfan wrote:
    TauhiryoLee wrote:
    kstaley wrote:
    TauhiryoLee wrote:

Do you know how I would react to this?! actually don't want to know either!!! but they would be making very very massive mistake if they DID!! but they are pretty sure smart enough and listen to hardcore fans!!

WendolaPM

[65]Dec 4, 2006
    • level: 12
    TauhiryoLee wrote:
    millersfan wrote:
    TauhiryoLee wrote:
    kstaley wrote:
    TauhiryoLee wrote:

Do you know how I would react to this?! actually don't want to know either!!! but they would be making very very massive mistake if they DID!! but they are pretty sure smart enough and listen to hardcore fans!!
    I would cry for sure!

angel_147

[66]Dec 4, 2006
    • level: 6
    WendolaPM wrote:
    TauhiryoLee wrote:
    millersfan wrote:
    TauhiryoLee wrote:
    kstaley wrote:
    TauhiryoLee wrote:

I would cry for sure!

i'd probably stay at home for a month, eating loads of choc, getting fat, watching every PB episode ever, crying and crying some more... lol,

kstaley

[67]Dec 4, 2006
    • level: 12
    angel_147 wrote:
    i'd probably stay at home for a month, eating loads of choc, getting fat, watching every PB episode ever, crying and crying some more... lol,
    OMG, forget I ever said anything... don't want you to do that! Anyway, they'd never do something like that... well at least anytime soon *knocks on wood*, so I wouldn't worry. Just wanted to know everybody's reaction, and damn was it a reaction... talking about getting fat, signing petitions... heh.

angel_147

[68]Dec 4, 2006
    kstaley wrote:
    angel_147 wrote:
    OMG, forget I ever said anything... don't want you to do that! Anyway, they'd never do something like that... well at least anytime soon *knocks on wood*, so I wouldn't worry. Just wanted to know everybody's reaction, and damn was it a reaction... talking about getting fat, signing petitions... heh.

lol, i should probably come to terms with whats going to happen to me when it does finish... getting fat indeed

mina02

[69]Dec 4, 2006
    • level: 8
    angel_147 wrote:
    WendolaPM wrote:
    TauhiryoLee wrote:
    millersfan wrote:
    TauhiryoLee wrote:
    kstaley wrote:
    TauhiryoLee wrote:

I would cry for sure!

i probably do the same!!!

angel_147

[70]Dec 4, 2006
    mina02 wrote:
    angel_147 wrote:
    WendolaPM wrote:
    TauhiryoLee wrote:
    millersfan wrote:
    TauhiryoLee wrote:
    kstaley wrote:
    TauhiryoLee wrote:

I would cry for sure!

lol, good to know it's not only me!

mina02

[71]Dec 4, 2006
    angel_147 wrote:
    mina02 wrote:
    angel_147 wrote:
    WendolaPM wrote:
    TauhiryoLee wrote:
    millersfan wrote:
    TauhiryoLee wrote:
    kstaley wrote:
    TauhiryoLee wrote:

I would cry for sure!

lol, good to know it's not only me!
    i´m obsess with this show!!

phatima

[72]Dec 5, 2006
    • level: 22

what would i do if PB stopped airing and i couldnt see wentworth milleron monday nights? well first of all i would just scream and whine and have a hart attck from all the stress of knowing no WENT and no PB. then after i would come home from the hospital i would quit college and just sit at home in my pajamas in front of the tv watching PB episodes over and over again while i was eating Reese pb cups. OF course during this WHOLE time i would be crying like a baby

so to the writer please keep PB going as long as possible because my life and sanity revolve around it!

angel_147

[73]Dec 5, 2006
    phatima wrote:

what would i do if PB stopped airing and i couldnt see wentworth milleron monday nights? well first of all i would just scream and whine and have a hart attck from all the stress of knowing no WENT and no PB. then after i would come home from the hospital i would quit college and just sit at home in my pajamas in front of the tv watching PB episodes over and over again while i was eating Reese pb cups. OF course during this WHOLE time i would be crying like a baby

so to the writer please keep PB going as long as possible because my life and sanity revolve around it!

you and me both!! lol!!

mina02

[74]Dec 5, 2006
    angel_147 wrote:
    phatima wrote:

you and me both!! lol!!
    and me too!!!

angel_147

[75]Dec 5, 2006
    mina02 wrote:
    angel_147 wrote:
    phatima wrote:

you and me both!! lol!!
    and me too!!!

murf11121147

[76]Dec 5, 2006
    • level: 17
    angel_147 wrote:
    mina02 wrote:
    angel_147 wrote:
    phatima wrote:

you and me both!! lol!!
    and me too!!!
    And me! What would we spend all our time at if they did? We would all be attening the support group daily...

angel_147

[77]Dec 5, 2006
    i'd just have a marathon everyday up until the point where i would be able to recite their lines!!

mina02

[78]Dec 5, 2006
    angel_147 wrote:
    i'd just have a marathon everyday up until the point where i would be able to recite their lines!!
    i think you can recite a lot of lines now without marathon, like many of us!!! specially MiSa lines!!!!

angel_147

[79]Dec 5, 2006
    mina02 wrote:
    angel_147 wrote:
    i think you can recite a lot of lines now without marathon, like many of us!!! specially MiSa lines!!!!

o yeah defo!! lol, specially SPECIALLY MiSa, lol,

murf11121147

[80]Dec 5, 2006
    • level: 17
    The MiSa scenes are so sweet and (at the moment) in short supply that we know them by heart! I love MiSa!x