Prison Break Forums

FOX (ended 2009)

Oz Vs. Prison Break

larry_davis

[41]Nov 26, 2006
    • level: 4
    Private_Tucker wrote:

hey guys, all larrys looking for is a argument, dont give him the time of day

Prison Break is an excellent show, the best in my opinion.. not all people will like it, but if someone comes to a prison break forum, to say they *dont like the show, blah blah blah*, sounds a little wierd to me, looks like he just wants the attention..

Ignore him, he may just go away... Let us pray

how many people do you see crying this exact reply when they get a little heat on a message board? boards are for expression, not always about kissing each others butts. geez, some people just can't handle a little life.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Private_Tucker

[42]Nov 26, 2006
    • level: 9
    larry_davis wrote:
    Private_Tucker wrote:

hey guys, all larrys looking for is a argument, dont give him the time of day

Prison Break is an excellent show, the best in my opinion.. not all people will like it, but if someone comes to a prison break forum, to say they *dont like the show, blah blah blah*, sounds a little wierd to me, looks like he just wants the attention..

Ignore him, he may just go away... Let us pray

how many people do you see crying this exact reply when they get a little heat on a message board? boards are for expression, not always about kissing each others butts. geez, some people just can't handle a little life.

I cant handle someones stupid opinion of a show that they havent seen! You said in the first post that you couldnt get through the first episode, then why post in here at all? This is a forum to discuss prison break, If you give it a chance and see more than at least 2 episodes, and still dont like it then Id respect your opinion.

I just think its a waist of time posting in here and judging the show when you havent seen more than the pilot episode.

Edited on 11/26/2006 2:55pm

larry_davis

[43]Nov 26, 2006
    i don't need to see anymore, what's the point? i watched the first show but didn't pay attention to the last minutes because setting my clock was more entertaining. some people are just more simple minded which makes the more easily entertained, i however am not that easily entertained. Oz was good from the word go, maybe because the actors were 10 times better?...okay i'm done.

Private_Tucker

[44]Nov 26, 2006

larry_davis wrote:
    i don't need to see anymore, what's the point? i watched the first show but didn't pay attention to the last minutes because setting my clock was more entertaining. some people are just more simple minded which makes the more easily entertained, i however am not that easily entertained. Oz was good from the word go, maybe because the actors were 10 times better?...okay i'm done.
    If you dont see it anymore, whats the point in coming to a prison break forum to say how bad it is? Your saying we all must be simple minded to be entertained by this show, thats coming from someone who hasnt even seen a full episode, you've got to be kidding me right?

You have NO IDEA what your going on about, maybe you prefered Oz from the first episode you saw, so what?.. doesnt mean to say you watch one (or part of an episode of a program, in your case).. you dont like it, so the whole series is crap.. most pilots arnt totally up to scratch, but the show gets better as it goes along, it brings more elements to the story that makes it interesting.. All Im saying is give it a chance before bashing it..

PB_Lover

[45]Nov 26, 2006
    • level: 13
    larry_davis wrote:

Do want a trophy or something?

PB_Lover

[46]Nov 26, 2006
    Private_Tucker wrote:

larry_davis wrote:
    If you dont see it anymore, whats the point in coming to a prison break forum to say how bad it is? Your saying we all must be simple minded to be entertained by this show, thats coming from someone who hasnt even seen a full episode, you've got to be kidding me right?

You have NO IDEA what your going on about, maybe you prefered Oz from the first episode you saw, so what?.. doesnt mean to say you watch one (or part of an episode of a program, in your case).. you dont like it, so the whole series is crap.. most pilots arnt totally up to scratch, but the show gets better as it goes along, it brings more elements to the story that makes it interesting.. All Im saying is give it a chance before bashing it..

Amen to that

Private_Tucker

[47]Nov 26, 2006
    PB_Lover wrote:
    larry_davis wrote:

lmao

DeadBabyDoll

[48]Nov 27, 2006
    • level: 17
    There goes my hope (and probably Larry's) of an interesting debate/discussion beyond "who loves/hates __?" and "who's the hottest?"

larry_davis

[49]Nov 27, 2006

PB_Lover wrote:
    larry_davis wrote:

yes i would "lover"...thanks

Private_Tucker

[50]Nov 27, 2006
    larry_davis wrote:

PB_Lover wrote:
    larry_davis wrote:

Here you go *hands larry an award for the most stupidest guy ever*

hehe, just kidding, we dont hate ya really.. just hate you opinion on the best show ever lol

PB_Lover

[51]Nov 27, 2006
    larry_davis wrote:

PB_Lover wrote:
    larry_davis wrote:

hehehe *hands out Trophy with Private Tucker*

TauhiryoLee

[52]Nov 28, 2006
    LMAO!

thejigsaw999

[53]Mar 19, 2011
    • level: 2

You can't really compare OZ and Prison Break, Prison Break is much more than a Prison show.

dimushi

[54]May 21, 2011
    • level: 17
    You my friend (the thread starter), are THE DUMBEST man on the internet I have EVER encountered for. That's all I'm gonna say. You sound so STUPID to me that I'm not even gonna reply something other than this: you stupid dumber man.

I really can't believe people are actually discussing with you after what you wrote.

Yaspaa

[55]Mar 13, 2012
    • level: 79
    @larry_davis - How can you watch one episode and judge an entire show? OZ and PB are both set in Prison and that's where the similarities end, they aren't remotely alike in other ways.And creating this whole debate based on that one episode is childish. If you watched more than one episode you would know why the lead character is so subdued.