Prison Break Forums

FOX (ended 2009)

Prison Break is so popular because it is a metaphor for all of our lives

mckenziemymonke

[81]May 24, 2007
    • level: 3
    I promise you I am not a sexually ambigous 13 year old boy. Though I am certain HenryPope isn't either.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

millersfan

[82]May 24, 2007
    • level: 19
    mckenziemymonke wrote:
    I promise you I am not a sexually ambigous 13 year old boy. Though I am certain HenryPope isn't either.
    you are probably right about that, and i was just kidding with ya..she is hot, and i am a girl..

mckenziemymonke

[83]May 24, 2007
    Lol, i know you are kidding. So am I. Yes, nothing wrong in finding the girlies hot.

phatima

[84]May 24, 2007
    • level: 22
    millersfan wrote:
    mckenziemymonke wrote:
    I would turn lesbian for either but there is something else going on with Kate that is totally hot. It may be the freckles.
    oh dear.. sexuality thing again

we need a whole thread just for that!

millersfan

[85]May 24, 2007
    phatima wrote:
    millersfan wrote:
    mckenziemymonke wrote:
    I would turn lesbian for either but there is something else going on with Kate that is totally hot. It may be the freckles.

we should!

phatima

[86]May 24, 2007
    millersfan wrote:
    phatima wrote:
    millersfan wrote:
    mckenziemymonke wrote:

we should!

im on it... what should i call it or should it all just be in the spank thread?

Leaffan20

[87]May 24, 2007
    • level: 7
    phatima wrote:
    millersfan wrote:
    phatima wrote:
    millersfan wrote:
    mckenziemymonke wrote:

we should!

im on it... what should i call it or should it all just be in the spank thread?
    hell yeah!!!

HenryPope

[88]May 24, 2007
    • level: 1
    OMG, i don't know who's hotter, Kate or Sarah! Sawyer, Charlie and Michael are hot too, but Michael is #1
    Edited on 05/24/2007 7:08pm

Buhl9

[89]May 24, 2007
    • level: 14
    HenryPope wrote:
    OMG, i don't know who's hotter, Kate or Sarah! Sawyer, Charlie and Michael are hot too, but Michael is #1

It was so sad that Charlie died

Henry! Delete that part about the LOST finale..some people haven't seen it yet!

Leaffan20

[90]May 24, 2007
    • level: 7
    Buhl9 wrote:
    HenryPope wrote:

wtf wtf wtf ok this guy has issues he just friggin ruined the damn season for me

millersfan

[91]May 24, 2007
    Leaffan20 wrote:
    Buhl9 wrote:
    HenryPope wrote:

wtf wtf wtf ok this guy has issues he just friggin ruined the damn season for me
    i got a smiley for that but can't put it here.

DonMoltisanti

[92]May 24, 2007
    • level: 4
    HenryPope wrote:

Prison Break is so popular because it is a metaphor for all of our lives. I wrote this for a project in my literature class.

We fans can relate with the main characters, because our lives feel like "prisons". That is, not literally, but (our latest vocabulary word) figurative. We feel trapped by life. We go to school every day in the morning in the rain. Or grown-ups have to go to work in a job that is so dull, they feel like it's prison.

We all want to break out. Michael and gang did break out, and we cheered them on, the same way we want to break out of our depressing lives. They got freedom and a new life. We want that same new life.

sorry but thats the lamest ish Ive ever read, you feel like your in prison? poor you, try doing some real time in a real prison and then try comparing. lol

tommy_070

[93]May 24, 2007
    DonMoltisanti wrote:
    HenryPope wrote:

Prison Break is so popular because it is a metaphor for all of our lives. I wrote this for a project in my literature class.

We fans can relate with the main characters, because our lives feel like "prisons". That is, not literally, but (our latest vocabulary word) figurative. We feel trapped by life. We go to school every day in the morning in the rain. Or grown-ups have to go to work in a job that is so dull, they feel like it's prison.

We all want to break out. Michael and gang did break out, and we cheered them on, the same way we want to break out of our depressing lives. They got freedom and a new life. We want that same new life.

sorry but thats the lamest ish Ive ever read, you feel like your in prison? poor you, try doing some real time in a real prison and then try comparing. lol

Haha. LOL. I can only imagine what kind of person you are. First, you enter a PB FORUM, not an ANTI-PB FORUM, and make a thread about how lame it is and so on, and now you've started picking on others. Do you really need that to feel good about yourself? In that case I pity you.

Edited on 05/24/2007 3:11pm

mckenziemymonke

[94]May 24, 2007
    Thanks for ruining the Lost finale, Henry Pope.

millersfan

[95]May 24, 2007
    tommy_070 wrote:
    DonMoltisanti wrote:
    HenryPope wrote:

Haha. LOL. I can only imagine what kind of person you are. First, you enter a PB FORUM, not an ANTI-PB FORUM, and make a thread about how lame it is and so on, and now you've started picking on others. Do you really need that to feel good about yourself? In that case I pity you.

i was gonna ask if he ever did some hard time?

HenryPope

[96]May 24, 2007
    I went ahead and edited my post to take out the refrence to Lost.

But i didn't think it was a spoiler, since it aired yesterday?

Buhl9

[97]May 24, 2007
    HenryPope wrote:

Some people who live in other countries have to download the episode and don't see it for a little bit. It's just sort of a rule to warn people..

HenryPope

[98]May 24, 2007
    Buhl9 wrote:
    HenryPope wrote:

Some people who live in other countries have to download the episode and don't see it for a little bit. It's just sort of a rule to warn people..

i didn't know... But the Lost finally was awesome!

phatima

[99]May 24, 2007
    millersfan wrote:
    tommy_070 wrote:
    DonMoltisanti wrote:
    HenryPope wrote:

exactly what i was gonna ask!

millersfan

[100]May 25, 2007
    phatima wrote:
    millersfan wrote:
    tommy_070 wrote:
    DonMoltisanti wrote:
    HenryPope wrote:

exactly what i was gonna ask!
    not surprised