Prison Break Forums

FOX (ended 2009)

Prison Break reminds me of an episode of Dumbest Criminals.

vman85

[81]Feb 18, 2008
    • level: 29
    avi01 wrote:
    RoboAmish wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    RoboAmish wrote:
    Best. Thread. Ever.
    LOL that`s true. Specially when you consider in what mess it started.
    yes, who could have guessed such genius could be born from such crappy beginings and it has to be renewed or else I'm sending an angry letter to the "network". And maybe a few tons of peanuts to make them change their minds
    LOL! Looking good for renewal. Actually on this board the solution is to term those crappy threads into genius/funny stories.
    Your Installment shoud continue on this thread http://www.tv.com/prison-break/show/31635/how-bad-can-this-get/topic/14245-973853/msgs.html?tag=board_topics;title;8
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

avi01

[82]Feb 18, 2008
    • level: 26
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    RoboAmish wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    RoboAmish wrote:
    Best. Thread. Ever.
    yes, who could have guessed such genius could be born from such crappy beginings and it has to be renewed or else I'm sending an angry letter to the "network". And maybe a few tons of peanuts to make them change their minds
    LOL! Looking good for renewal. Actually on this board the solution is to term those crappy threads into genius/funny stories.
    Your Installment shoud continue on this thread http://www.tv.com/prison-break/show/31635/how-bad-can-this-get/topic/14245-973853/msgs.html?tag=board_topics;title;8

LOl yeah that`s an horrible thread that need fine tuning.
    Guess the episodes will be posted in both thread.

vman85

[83]Feb 18, 2008
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    RoboAmish wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    RoboAmish wrote:
    Best. Thread. Ever.
    LOl yeah that`s an horrible thread that need fine tuning. Guess the episodes will be posted in both thread.
    I think you should put spoilers only in that thread and continue with Ronald in this one

avi01

[84]Feb 18, 2008

vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    RoboAmish wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    RoboAmish wrote:
    Best. Thread. Ever.
    LOl yeah that`s an horrible thread that need fine tuning. Guess the episodes will be posted in both thread.
    I think you should put spoilers only in that thread and continue with Ronald in this one

or we could work a new spin off there.....on hmmm say him:

efc1991

[85]Feb 18, 2008
    • level: 25

lol that was one of the best things I have seen ever sad ending for Ronald

avi01

[86]Feb 18, 2008
    efc1991 wrote:

lol that was one of the best things I have seen ever sad ending for Ronald

LOL...Glad you like it...stay tune for more.

duit83

[87]Feb 18, 2008

Wow, the finale was awesome! I'm ready for the spin off.

But wait... Ronald can't be dead!

Sorry, but it's time to start a few "OMG I miss Ronald" threads...

avi01

[88]Feb 18, 2008
    duit83 wrote:

hahaha...I wouldn`t write him off just yet (tip).
    I`m loving the response.

anbis82

[89]Feb 18, 2008
    • level: 60
    avi01 wrote:
    duit83 wrote:

hahaha...I wouldn`t write him off just yet (tip). I`m loving the response.

Wow, I just read the finale. That was awesome. Can't believe what happened. And Brad, dead. He finally grew to me, but all this crazy stuff. Is it true that his grandma is seeking for revenge? I heard some rumors about that. And poor Ronald. What a loss for the big M. But he can't be dead. His crazy baby, is he the focus of next volume?

Actually, I've already started to throw hamburgers at TPTB. When is the announcement abot next volume? Any new story editors in talk? And what about that new character? Did they already start the castings?

avi01

[90]Feb 18, 2008
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    duit83 wrote:

Wow, I just read the finale. That was awesome. Can't believe what happened. And Brad, dead. He finally grew to me, but all this crazy stuff. Is it true that his grandma is seeking for revenge? I heard some rumors about that. And poor Ronald. What a loss for the big M. But he can't be dead. His crazy baby, is he the focus of next volume?

Actually, I've already started to throw hamburgers at TPTB. When is the announcement abot next volume? Any new story editors in talk? And what about that new character? Did they already start the castings?

Things I can confirm: -Season 2 premiere was filmed and is ready (may be for tomorrow). Based on this, the readers will decide if they want it to continue or accept the season 2 premiere as Series finale. New writers would be most welcomed of course.

-The end is dramatic but Ronald MAY send a message from beyond sooner than you think. -If this Season 2 has a go, It will not be like Season 1. Characters will be lost in the circumstances. A complete new dynamic.

-The Teddy Bear spin off is a project...nothing confirmed yet.

-As for Brad. I know he was a lovable character but Ronald had to do something horrible enough to explain his final act..so Brad was killed off. He had a good run.

Edited on 02/18/2008 11:36am
    Edited 2 total times.

vman85

[91]Feb 18, 2008
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    duit83 wrote:

Things I can confirm: -Season 2 premiere was filmed and is ready (may be for tomorrow). Based on this, the readers will decide if they want it to continue or accept the season 2 premiere as Series finale. New writers would be most welcomed of course.

-The end is dramatic but Ronald MAY send a message from beyond sooner than you think. -If this Season 2 has a go, It will not be like Season 1. Characters will be lost in the circumstances. A complete new dynamic.

-As for Brad. I know he was a lovable character but Ronald had to do something horrible enough to explain his final act..so Brad was killed off. He had a good run.

I'm apalled that my name hasn't been credited in this

anbis82

[92]Feb 18, 2008
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    duit83 wrote:

Oh. What's with these rumors about a unexpected antagonist coming along?

avi01

[93]Feb 18, 2008
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    duit83 wrote:

You are the key actually! I was wondering how Ronald would break out when you came with a the Susan Character...poor Ronald would still be in Prison if vman did not bring Susan in.

anbis82

[94]Feb 18, 2008
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    duit83 wrote:

You are the key actually! I was wondering how Ronald would break out when you came with a the Susan Character...poor Ronald would still be in Prison if vman did not bring Susan in.

Yeah, vman you were the key

avi01

[95]Feb 18, 2008
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    duit83 wrote:

after the Season 2 premiere, I hope you all come together and construct the story cause I`m seriously running out of idea.

vman85

[96]Feb 18, 2008
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    duit83 wrote:

Glad, I've not been forgotten

avi01

[97]Feb 18, 2008
    vman85 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    duit83 wrote:

Glad, I've not been forgotten

how could you

vman85

[98]Feb 18, 2008
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    duit83 wrote:

after the Season 2 premiere, I hope you all come together and construct the story cause I`m seriously running out of idea.
    Don't worry I Think i have a few ideas you might even see a promo later on... stay logged in

anbis82

[99]Feb 18, 2008
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    duit83 wrote:

Actually, I'm already working on something

avi01

[100]Feb 18, 2008
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    duit83 wrote:

Don't worry I Think i have a few ideas you might even see a promo later on... stay logged in

cool...season 2 premiere tomorrow...I guarantee a shocker. (keep the promo for after the Season 2 premiere...you will understand why tomorrow...the show is about to take a drastic change)