Prison Break Forums

FOX (ended 2009)

Prison Break reminds me of an episode of Dumbest Criminals.

vman85

[101]Feb 18, 2008
    • level: 29
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    duit83 wrote:

Wow, the finale was awesome! I'm ready for the spin off.

But wait... Ronald can't be dead!

Sorry, but it's time to start a few "OMG I miss Ronald" threads...

hahaha...I wouldn`t write him off just yet (tip). I`m loving the response.

Wow, I just read the finale. That was awesome. Can't believe what happened. And Brad, dead. He finally grew to me, but all this crazy stuff. Is it true that his grandma is seeking for revenge? I heard some rumors about that. And poor Ronald. What a loss for the big M. But he can't be dead. His crazy baby, is he the focus of next volume?

Actually, I've already started to throw hamburgers at TPTB. When is the announcement abot next volume? Any new story editors in talk? And what about that new character? Did they already start the castings?

Things I can confirm: -Season 2 premiere was filmed and is ready (may be for tomorrow). Based on this, the readers will decide if they want it to continue or accept the season 2 premiere as Series finale. New writers would be most welcomed of course.

-The end is dramatic but Ronald MAY send a message from beyond sooner than you think. -If this Season 2 has a go, It will not be like Season 1. Characters will be lost in the circumstances. A complete new dynamic.

-The Teddy Bear spin off is a project...nothing confirmed yet.

-As for Brad. I know he was a lovable character but Ronald had to do something horrible enough to explain his final act..so Brad was killed off. He had a good run.

I'm apalled that my name hasn't been credited in this
    You are the key actually! I was wondering how Ronald would break out when you came with a the Susan Character...poor Ronald would still be in Prison if vman did not bring Susan in.

Yeah, vman you were the key

after the Season 2 premiere, I hope you all come together and construct the story cause I`m seriously running out of idea.

Actually, I'm already working on something

Great :
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

avi01

[102]Feb 18, 2008
    • level: 26
    vman85 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    duit83 wrote:

Wow, I just read the finale. That was awesome. Can't believe what happened. And Brad, dead. He finally grew to me, but all this crazy stuff. Is it true that his grandma is seeking for revenge? I heard some rumors about that. And poor Ronald. What a loss for the big M. But he can't be dead. His crazy baby, is he the focus of next volume?

Actually, I've already started to throw hamburgers at TPTB. When is the announcement abot next volume? Any new story editors in talk? And what about that new character? Did they already start the castings?

Things I can confirm: -Season 2 premiere was filmed and is ready (may be for tomorrow). Based on this, the readers will decide if they want it to continue or accept the season 2 premiere as Series finale. New writers would be most welcomed of course.

-The end is dramatic but Ronald MAY send a message from beyond sooner than you think. -If this Season 2 has a go, It will not be like Season 1. Characters will be lost in the circumstances. A complete new dynamic.

-As for Brad. I know he was a lovable character but Ronald had to do something horrible enough to explain his final act..so Brad was killed off. He had a good run.

You are the key actually! I was wondering how Ronald would break out when you came with a the Susan Character...poor Ronald would still be in Prison if vman did not bring Susan in.

after the Season 2 premiere, I hope you all come together and construct the story cause I`m seriously running out of idea.

Actually, I'm already working on something

Great :

that`s awesome. Looks like Season 2 will in fact have go. So Vman and anbis, collect all your stories and pics....we will officially announce renewal after tomorrow's season 2 premiere.

vman85

[103]Feb 18, 2008
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    duit83 wrote:

Don't worry I Think i have a few ideas you might even see a promo later on... stay logged in
    cool...season 2 premiere tomorrow...I guarantee a shocker. (keep the promo for after the Season 2 premiere...you will understand why tomorrow...the show is about to take a drastic change)
    Can I still introuduce some new characters

avi01

[104]Feb 18, 2008
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    duit83 wrote:

Don't worry I Think i have a few ideas you might even see a promo later on... stay logged in
    cool...season 2 premiere tomorrow...I guarantee a shocker. (keep the promo for after the Season 2 premiere...you will understand why tomorrow...the show is about to take a drastic change)

oh sure...but nothing story wise, that would be spoilers.

vman85

[105]Feb 18, 2008
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    duit83 wrote:

I'll set up the characters you can decide what you were do with them

avi01

[106]Feb 18, 2008
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    duit83 wrote:

actually, I only have the idea how to resurrect the show (season 2 premiere afterwards)...but as for afterwards, I seriously have no idea ATM.

vman85

[107]Feb 18, 2008
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    duit83 wrote:

actually, I only have the idea how to resurrect the show (season 2 premiere afterwards)...but as for afterwards, I seriously have no idea ATM.
    Don't worry about it

avi01

[108]Feb 18, 2008
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    duit83 wrote:

Don't worry about it

cool..see you tomorrow then...Season 2 premiere...gotta sleep now.

vman85

[109]Feb 18, 2008
    What part of the world do live in?

vman85

[110]Feb 18, 2008

Meet the man behind the conspiracy, evil genius

anbis82

[111]Feb 18, 2008
    • level: 60
    vman85 wrote:

Wow, that is a good looking guy. I'm impressed

vman85

[112]Feb 18, 2008
    anbis82 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:

Thanks, you got anything yet or your still working on something

anbis82

[113]Feb 18, 2008
    vman85 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:

Thanks, you got anything yet or your still working on something

Working. Not quite satisfying yet.

avi01

[114]Feb 18, 2008
    vman85 wrote:

totally awesome...remind me of the Joker!

anbis82

[115]Feb 18, 2008

Oh, looks like Ronald forgot something in prison. And this handsome guy found it

avi01

[116]Feb 18, 2008
    :O He is creepy! Looks promising, gotta sleep now...I live in Mauritius btw...already pass midnight.

anablu

[117]Feb 18, 2008
    • level: 27
    OMFG how in the world did i ever miss this thread...... you guys are insane i LOVE it

vman85

[118]Feb 19, 2008
    anablu wrote:
    OMFG how in the world did i ever miss this thread...... you guys are insane i LOVE it
    Stay logged in your gonna see Season 2 premier later on

avi01

[119]Feb 19, 2008
    avi01 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    davef2003uk wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    davef2003uk wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    davef2003uk wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:

davef2003uk wrote:
    No guys i agree.. i say this season we should see more fancy dress scenes...such a range of ideas..he could be a clown or a fairy.

I wanna see a Ronald McDonald ...

Lmao..nice to see my idea in picture form.

Right. The red is Mike's color, no question. But I'm not so sure about that yellow...

hey, I wrote something about a wig

sorry haven`t got that atm

Hmm, just thinking. Does he need a hat? Something blue...

I Think He Does
    you guys are unbelievable

anyway...just before wearing his blue hat (buried in the sand), guess what??? HE GOT CAUGHT! OMG Cliffhanger!!

Damn, another season in prison.

That's great. Season 4 as picture story . I like it.

Hahaha
    Lol we all know he was framed by the Hamburgler.

LMAO Dave!

The culpit:

but don`t worry, baby Ronald is here:

Theres me thinkin' it was the Big Mac
    Look at him..sipping his shake..thinking he is all that.

guys, I`ve got a scoop...I think Ronald is innocent, he was set up...by the company:

A clown is never innocent. But they look guilty.

I think we are ready to send this to the writers, are we?

I still think it needs a little work

UPDATE!!

First days in prison are tough for Ronald;..he already made some enemies

However some sources state that his brother was also incarcerated, apparently on purpose in order to break Ronald out:

Your gonna put me into an grave man... serouisly
    I promise closure...the story will have an end...but this is just the beginning.
    Nice!
    there`s some shocking twists coming...new characters...maybe death..readers discretion is advised.
    Not Before Watershead I Hope.

new update:

So the rumors were true... The brother did come to break Ronald out of prison but the escape attempt was prevented, thanks to a cloud. Ronald`s brother got Killed while Ronald still tried to run but was quickly recaptured (pic):

Ronald is now in deeeeeeeeep trouble and was sent to SOLITARY CONFINEMENT, place the inmates like to call hot box. (pic)

Talk about a cliffhanger!

You forgot a NEXT TIME ON PRISON BREAK...

WOW..She`s the key

OMG! Shocker! He did it! Vman`s new introduced character pulled out a shocking escape attempt using hmmm...the followingng.

And guess what now........Ronald is oooooooonnnnnnnnnnnn thhhhhhhhheeeeeeee run!!!!!!!!! (hmmm, as shown below)

The CBI (Clown bureau of investigation) has put thier best agent, agent Brad the clown to chase and stop Ronald. Pic of Agent Brad the Clown below:

Love him already

He found his ride from behind K.F.C

He Made the trip to the library where he will exchange the co-ordinates for his son

Will the CBI Agent Catch Ronald?

Will Ronald handover the co-ordinates for his son?

Will Susan get her Tasty Hamburgers?

Tune in next time only on Tv.com 8/7c just log onto the Prison Break Forum

Filler episode before the finale. We learn that Ronald is trying to get a fake identity and want to start a sport career.

He tried wrestling....obviously failing:

Soccer..failing

American football...hmm fatally failing

And the end, he had not choice than being on the run.....what a drag...filler episode. However it all ended with a great cliffhanger, CBI`s agent Brad the Clown finding Ronald`s location(he looks happy):

OMG!!! Don`t miss the big finale tommorow!!!

GRAND FINALE (having chills)

-CBI`s Agent Brad the clown is going mad in his quest for Ronald and he wants information at any cost....any cost(1st pic-Brutal scene). He finally gets information and looks happy. (let the 2nd pic load completely..it`s animated)

-Brad the clown tracks Ronald in a absolutely nerve wracking scene:

-and OMFG! He finds him:

-Ronald tries to run away but Brad the clown appears in font of him in a shocking scene (i jump off my seat) Let the following pic load completetly, its animated:

-The time has come...no way out...the fight is on! The clowns go at it in a highly brutal scene:

-It an nail bitting scene, Ronald takes Brad`s gun and bang!!! Shots him!

-Brad the clown.............is dead

-Ronald could not beleive his eyes......he killed someone... and was no longer innocent. (Deeply emotional scene)

-The police chases Ronald but when they came near to him.....the following disgusting scene....god damn it...a tear jecker, a heart ripper!!!!

Holy hell!

Final Scene:

SEASON 2 PREMIERE OF PRISON BREAK:RONALD MCDONALD!

After the shocking and epic end of Season 1, season 2 starts with a shocker.

3 years later..............

Here a very scary and dark scene of where our beloved Ronald was buried after his death.

But suddenly!!! Holy sh*t! Lightning struck the grave.

what the heck is going on???

wait................wtf??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

A hand comes out of the grave!!!!

OMFG!!!!!!!!!

HOLY HELL!!! It`s.....it`s RONALD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And mind you........ he is angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cliffhanger!!

Edited on 02/19/2008 11:03am

vman85

[120]Feb 19, 2008
    Brilliant, Bring on the next Installment