Prison Break Forums

FOX (ended 2009)

Prison Break reminds me of an episode of Dumbest Criminals.

vman85

[141]Feb 20, 2008
    • level: 29
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:

HAha, yeah, I thought the premiere was great, but this gets better and better .

And Susan is back. I know I heard about that. What a cliffhanger...

glad you like it. You or Vman will have to write Tomorrow`s ep...I`m out of idea here. (getting old)

Yeah, good idea. Will work on my ep this evening. I think it's about Ron's past . But we can't use this quote anymore, I think. It takes ages to load

I know but it`s incredible how new fans keep coming everyday and this is the best way for them to keep track with the whole story...we better stick with the quote for now..at least for little more time. A flashback episode GREAT! I`m can`t wait to see this.

Yeah, I think you will like it. A lot of former characters will show up .

oh that`s great!!! Can`t wait for tomorrow.
    That was great Avi , will try and help out the episode tomorrow
    yeah keep them coming...I need inspiration....Should get an hamburger.
    Maybe K.F.C's very own Mr. Kentucky will make a cameo apperence
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

avi01

[142]Feb 20, 2008
    • level: 26
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:

glad you like it. You or Vman will have to write Tomorrow`s ep...I`m out of idea here. (getting old)

Yeah, good idea. Will work on my ep this evening. I think it's about Ron's past . But we can't use this quote anymore, I think. It takes ages to load

I know but it`s incredible how new fans keep coming everyday and this is the best way for them to keep track with the whole story...we better stick with the quote for now..at least for little more time. A flashback episode GREAT! I`m can`t wait to see this.

LOL ..that would be awesome

duit83

[143]Feb 20, 2008
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:

Wow, the new episode was outstanding! There was a lot of violence and my nerves are still shot...

I'm pretty sure next episode will meet my expectations, because I love flashbacks.

Only one little question: Are the producers still planning a "Bolshoi Booze Bear" spin-off? The promo did look promising...

Edited on 02/20/2008 11:43am
    Edited 2 total times.

avi01

[144]Feb 20, 2008
    duit83 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:

Wow, the new episode was outstanding! There was a lot of violence and my nerves are still shot...

I'm pretty sure next episode will meet my expectations, because I love flashbacks.

Only one little question: Are the producer's still planning the "Bolshoi Booze Bear" spin-off? The promo did look promising...

it`s under construction but for the moment, better concentrate on this one. The Teddy Bear spin off will have all its time to be produced during Prison Break (the Michael Scofield one) hiatus. Of course if an idea just struck like this, it can well start sooner than expected.

duit83

[145]Feb 20, 2008
    avi01 wrote:
    duit83 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:

Only one little question: Are the producer's still planning the "Bolshoi Booze Bear" spin-off? The promo did look promising...

it`s under construction but for the moment, better concentrate on this one. The Teddy Bear spin off will have all its time to be produced during Prison Break (the Michael Scofield one) hiatus. Of course if an idea just struck like this, it can well start sooner than expected.

avi01

[146]Feb 20, 2008
    duit83 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    duit83 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:

just stay tune mate

anbis82

[147]Feb 20, 2008
    • level: 60
    avi01 wrote:
    duit83 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    duit83 wrote:

just stay tune mate

Little spoiler: From what I've heard the casting has begun, but it's difficult to find the right bear. The number one choice has a nasty hair loss problem , the next in line got hurt during screen test:

efc1991

[148]Feb 20, 2008
    • level: 25

OMG I'm on the edge of my seat, I want more

vman85

[149]Feb 21, 2008
    Guys If wanna see the next Installment head over to my blog now

mscraftee

[150]Feb 21, 2008
    • level: 22
    OK, you guys have truly outdone yourselves. The first season was great, but the premire of season two was very nerve wracking and hectic. The second epi of season two was outstanding and WHAT A CLIFFHANGER! Can't wait to see what happens next....OH, cool, don't have to wait...on my way to vmans blog to check it out. You guys ROCK!

mscraftee

[151]Feb 21, 2008
    • level: 22
    OK, checked it out and it is awesome. So many questions left unanswered! How did the frameup work? What will happen to McFlurry/Scarecrow? How will Ronald recover from this devastating blow to his reputation? Why hasn't Susan killed anyone in this season yet,...seems like a long time for her to go without killing someone...the questions just go on and on...can't wait for the next installment.

vman85

[152]Feb 21, 2008
    mscraftee wrote:
    OK, checked it out and it is awesome. So many questions left unanswered! How did the frameup work? What will happen to McFlurry/Scarecrow? How will Ronald recover from this devastating blow to his reputation? Why hasn't Susan killed anyone in this season yet,...seems like a long time for her to go without killing someone...the questions just go on and on...can't wait for the next installment.
    Thanks : D, You'll have to wait & see what happens just like the rest credits also go to Avi & anbis 82

avi01

[153]Feb 21, 2008
    avi01 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    davef2003uk wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    davef2003uk wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    davef2003uk wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:

davef2003uk wrote:
    No guys i agree.. i say this season we should see more fancy dress scenes...such a range of ideas..he could be a clown or a fairy.

I wanna see a Ronald McDonald ...

Lmao..nice to see my idea in picture form.

Right. The red is Mike's color, no question. But I'm not so sure about that yellow...

hey, I wrote something about a wig

sorry haven`t got that atm

Hmm, just thinking. Does he need a hat? Something blue...

I Think He Does
    you guys are unbelievable

anyway...just before wearing his blue hat (buried in the sand), guess what??? HE GOT CAUGHT! OMG Cliffhanger!!

Damn, another season in prison.

That's great. Season 4 as picture story . I like it.

Hahaha
    Lol we all know he was framed by the Hamburgler.

LMAO Dave!

The culpit:

but don`t worry, baby Ronald is here:

Theres me thinkin' it was the Big Mac
    Look at him..sipping his shake..thinking he is all that.

guys, I`ve got a scoop...I think Ronald is innocent, he was set up...by the company:

A clown is never innocent. But they look guilty.

I think we are ready to send this to the writers, are we?

I still think it needs a little work

UPDATE!!

First days in prison are tough for Ronald;..he already made some enemies

However some sources state that his brother was also incarcerated, apparently on purpose in order to break Ronald out:

Your gonna put me into an grave man... serouisly
    I promise closure...the story will have an end...but this is just the beginning.
    Nice!
    there`s some shocking twists coming...new characters...maybe death..readers discretion is advised.
    Not Before Watershead I Hope.

new update:

So the rumors were true... The brother did come to break Ronald out of prison but the escape attempt was prevented, thanks to a cloud. Ronald`s brother got Killed while Ronald still tried to run but was quickly recaptured (pic):

Ronald is now in deeeeeeeeep trouble and was sent to SOLITARY CONFINEMENT, place the inmates like to call hot box. (pic)

Talk about a cliffhanger!

You forgot a NEXT TIME ON PRISON BREAK...

WOW..She`s the key

OMG! Shocker! He did it! Vman`s new introduced character pulled out a shocking escape attempt using hmmm...the followingng.

And guess what now........Ronald is oooooooonnnnnnnnnnnn thhhhhhhhheeeeeeee run!!!!!!!!! (hmmm, as shown below)

The CBI (Clown bureau of investigation) has put thier best agent, agent Brad the clown to chase and stop Ronald. Pic of Agent Brad the Clown below:

Love him already

He found his ride from behind K.F.C

He Made the trip to the library where he will exchange the co-ordinates for his son

Will the CBI Agent Catch Ronald?

Will Ronald handover the co-ordinates for his son?

Will Susan get her Tasty Hamburgers?

Tune in next time only on Tv.com 8/7c just log onto the Prison Break Forum

Filler episode before the finale. We learn that Ronald is trying to get a fake identity and want to start a sport career.

He tried wrestling....obviously failing:

Soccer..failing

American football...hmm fatally failing

And the end, he had not choice than being on the run.....what a drag...filler episode. However it all ended with a great cliffhanger, CBI`s agent Brad the Clown finding Ronald`s location(he looks happy):

OMG!!! Don`t miss the big finale tommorow!!!

GRAND FINALE (having chills)

-CBI`s Agent Brad the clown is going mad in his quest for Ronald and he wants information at any cost....any cost(1st pic-Brutal scene). He finally gets information and looks happy. (let the 2nd pic load completely..it`s animated)

-Brad the clown tracks Ronald in a absolutely nerve wracking scene:

-and OMFG! He finds him:

-Ronald tries to run away but Brad the clown appears in font of him in a shocking scene (i jump off my seat) Let the following pic load completetly, its animated:

-The time has come...no way out...the fight is on! The clowns go at it in a highly brutal scene:

-It an nail bitting scene, Ronald takes Brad`s gun and bang!!! Shots him!

-Brad the clown.............is dead

-Ronald could not beleive his eyes......he killed someone... and was no longer innocent. (Deeply emotional scene)

-The police chases Ronald but when they came near to him.....the following disgusting scene....god damn it...a tear jecker, a heart ripper!!!!

Holy hell!

Final Scene:

SEASON 2 PREMIERE OF PRISON BREAK:RONALD MCDONALD!

After the shocking and epic end of Season 1, season 2 starts with a shocker.

3 years later..............

Here a very scary and dark scene of where our beloved Ronald was buried after his death.

But suddenly!!! Holy sh*t! Lightning struck the grave.

what the heck is going on???

wait................wtf??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

A hand comes out of the grave!!!!

OMFG!!!!!!!!!

HOLY HELL!!! It`s.....it`s RONALD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And mind you........ he is angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cliffhanger!!

ok I was able to figure out a second episode of this Season.

First off, the new characters now have names Vman`s evil genius will now be called Scarecrow the clown :-? (feel free to change, he`s a vilain Lol) And the other one, anbis` Prison guy will be called Shark the clown.

Season 2: Episode 2

So after his "resurection", Ronald has turned totally mad and is unleaching hell on the street in his quest to bring down the company:

- Ronald knows there`s a guy who knows about the company and that`s Shark the clown! So Ronald pay him a visit in prison. (scary scene)

Shark reveals Scarecrow the evil genius location....Ronald chases Scarecrow on his ride.

ANd finds him!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!! This lead to an incredible face off and ending for the episode. Ronald points the gun on his nemesis in an absolutely nerve wracking scene!

Evil Genius, Scarecrow the clown looks as good as dead!!!!!!!

but OMG just before Ronald pulls the trigger, incredible twist again, Bob (hmmm) the clown, Scarecrow`s right hand appears and point a gun on Ronald. HOLY Sh*T!

This time Ronald looks like he is taking bullet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but Suddenly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........a gun just point to the head of Bob the clown and kill him. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

Who the hell is that!????????????

Camera turns slowly................and OH GOD its .......its.............its.............its...................

SUSAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She`s back!!!!!!! OMFG!!!

Cliffhanger!!!!!

Ok...let`s try posting( looks like there`s some issues).

This episode was written by VMan (and anbis also? Not sure). A flashback episode that I personally consider as one of the most important episode.

.............................................................................................................

Ronald & McFlurry (Yes that's he's real name) grew up together like brothers

Ronald was always in the limelight

McFlurry was getting Jealous so one day he was approached by mysterious women who had a propersition for him

He soon joined The Company and had plastic surgery and called himself the Scarecow

He then a had a devious plan in setting up Ronald by robbing Burger King

Ronald McDonald was framed and soon arrested and sent down

Edited on 02/21/2008 8:58am

vman85

[154]Feb 21, 2008
    So it works

avi01

[155]Feb 21, 2008
    vman85 wrote:
    So it works

you should unlink the images first.

avi01

[156]Feb 22, 2008
    ok...a two hour special tonight

vman85

[157]Feb 22, 2008
    avi01 wrote:
    ok...a two hour special tonight
    Can't Wait

ma_liky

[158]Feb 22, 2008
    • level: 13

I dont know how I missed this tread for so long. I just tuned in saw all of season 1 and all 3eps of season 2, and I cannot wait for ep4. I so love this show!!!!

avi01

[159]Feb 22, 2008
    ma_liky wrote:

I dont know how I missed this tread for so long. I just tuned in saw all of season 1 and all 3eps of season 2, and I cannot wait for ep4. I so love this show!!!!

new fans are always welcomed :-)

ma_liky

[160]Feb 22, 2008
    • level: 13
    avi01 wrote:
    ma_liky wrote:

new fans are always welcomed :-)

When is the new ep coming?