Prison Break Forums

FOX (ended 2009)

Prison Break reminds me of an episode of Dumbest Criminals.

avi01

[161]Feb 22, 2008
    • level: 26

NOW!

Well we`ll have to start a new quoting. The other one (season 1 + season 2 ep 1-3) has got too long. So new ep tonight. (2 HOURS SPECIAL)

Previously on Prison Break:Ronald McDonald:

http://www.tv.com/prison-break/show/31635/prison-break-reminds-me-of-an-episode-of-dumbest-criminals./topic/14245-970479/msgs.html?page=7

New: 2 hour special!!! EPs 4 and 5, season 2!

The episodes begins with a HOT scene with Ronald and Susan. (Hell is was so hot )

(You don`t know what you`ve missed guys)

So Ronald is still obsessed by revenge and still want to kill Scarecrow the clown. And he knows Shark the clown is his only lead. But Shark has a price now. He tells Ronald to go an make a hold up in a particular supermarket and give him the money, only then, he will know Scarecrow`s location.

So Ronald goes to the Supermarket to make a hold up.

But as he enters the supermarket, the workers attack him, hell they are Company!!!!!!!!! Shark the clown has set up Ronald!!!!

Ronald has to fight!!! Among the company men, Ching Li...a very skilfull fighter.

They are too many!!!! Ronald tries to escape but they chase him! (Intense!!!!!!!)

Ronald is in some big trouble, Specially with Ching li!

His only way out is to escape by the sea!!

Cliffhanger!!!!!!!.....END OF 1st HOUR(episode 4)!

Ep 5 (2nd Hour)

As Ronald tries to escape by the sea, the comapny men reaches him! He has no other choice than to fight them. (Intense and nerve wracking!!)

Ronald beats almost all of them...............except Ching li, this is the final face off. Wow that tension was unbelivable!

But Ronald is bada*s!!!!! He kills ching li!!

Ronald takes his car...he wants to go to the prison and get revenge from Shark!

But Scarecrow was watching all the way and chases Ronald!! (An absoultely suspensefull car chase)

But suddenly!! Another company car comes on the way and crashes with Ronald`s car!! HOLY HELL!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!

Last scene of the 2hr special: Ronald seemingly left for dead! OMFG!!!!

Camera rolls away...CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on 02/22/2008 9:26am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tommy_070

[162]Feb 22, 2008
    • level: 14
    How did I miss this thread before?
    *Goes to read the whole thing*

avi01

[163]Feb 22, 2008
    tommy_070 wrote:
    How did I miss this thread before?
    *Goes to read the whole thing*

enjoy!!! Season 1 is completed...season 2, 5 episodes till now!

vman85

[164]Feb 22, 2008
    • level: 29
    Gotta be the best episode of Series so far

vman85

[165]Feb 22, 2008
    Can't See 2 of the pics

avi01

[166]Feb 22, 2008
    vman85 wrote:
    Can't See 2 of the pics

which one?

ma_liky

[167]Feb 22, 2008
    • level: 13

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!

I am still biting my nails! This was like best eps! Cant wait for more!

Suspense is killing me man!

vman85

[168]Feb 22, 2008
    avi01 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    Can't See 2 of the pics
    which one?
    Ronald going to the supermarket and the one after that

avi01

[169]Feb 22, 2008
    ma_liky wrote:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!

I am still biting my nails! This was like best eps! Cant wait for more!

Suspense is killing me man!

glad you people are liking it.

avi01

[170]Feb 22, 2008
    for tomorrow....looks like i will have to write it to explain what happens to Ronald (looks like I`ve kill him again ) Then after (Monday), I know Anbis has something in store, so it will be the episode. Vman returns on Wed. That`s the schedule.

anbis82

[171]Feb 22, 2008
    • level: 60
    Wow, that was incredible ! The best episode so far.

vman85

[172]Feb 22, 2008
    avi01 wrote:
    for tomorrow....looks like i will have to write it to explain what happens to Ronald (looks like I`ve kill him again ) Then after (Monday), I know Anbis has something in store, so it will be the episode. Vman returns on Wed. That`s the schedule.
    He can't be dead yet anbis has to come up with an episode I'm already working on one might have it done before Wed

anbis82

[173]Feb 22, 2008

vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    He can't be dead yet anbis has to come up with an episode I'm already working on one might have it done before Wed

No, sure he can't . Yes, I definitely have and will. New lappie is working now, so no more troubles . Can't wait to see your next work. Any spoilers for the many waiting fans out there (me included)?

avi01

[174]Feb 22, 2008
    anbis82 wrote:

vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:

No, sure he can't . Yes, I definitely have and will. New lappie is working now, so no more troubles . Can't wait to see your next work. Any spoilers for the many waiting fans out there (me included)?

well it`s a huge cliffhanger to end it....is he dead? Well you`ll get the answer tomorrow...once thing is sure, Shark passed a deal with Scarecrow to set up Ronald. Will Shark pay for this? Tune up tomorrow.

anbis82

[175]Feb 22, 2008
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:

vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:

well it`s a huge cliffhanger to end it....is he dead? Well you`ll get the answer tomorrow...once thing is sure, Shark passed a deal with Scarecrow to set up Ronald. Will Shark pay for this? Tune up tomorrow.

And what did Shark get for his deal? What are his motives? Will you have answers for this?

vman85

[176]Feb 22, 2008
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:

vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:

And what did Shark get for his deal? What are his motives? Will you have answers for this?

Sure he will Hopefully

avi01

[177]Feb 22, 2008
    vman85 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:
    anbis82 wrote:

vman85 wrote:
    avi01 wrote:

Sure he will Hopefully

I will.. believe me, Shark had a lot to win with the deal...but he may regret it.

kaley_lane_198

[178]Feb 22, 2008
    • level: 8
    WTF? im sorry im way confused, i only just came onto this thread and saw the whole ronalf thing WTF is going on? lolz

tommy_070

[179]Feb 22, 2008
    • level: 14
    kaley_lane_198 wrote:
    WTF? im sorry im way confused, i only just came onto this thread and saw the whole ronalf thing WTF is going on? lolz

You have to read it all. I was confused, too.

kaley_lane_198

[180]Feb 22, 2008
    • level: 8

kaley_lane_198 wrote:

NM, i read tha other pg

oh and i hate you for pyutting pics of Prennywise from it p! I watched that movie when i was lyk 8 and i cant see that clown without having a small panic attack, plz no more pics of him!

gd thing tho!!!!!

Edited on 02/22/2008 2:40pm