Prison Break Forums

FOX (ended 2009)

Prison Break Season 5

tursiopsseries

[1]Jul 21, 2008
    • level: 21

This comes from Nick Santora about a possible Season 5 for Prison Break. Yay!

Prison Break Season 5?

Nick Santora hints that the writers would stay around as long as the network asks, even though everyone says that Prison Break Season 4 will be the last.

"We will continue to make PB for as long as the network asks us to," Nick writes on PBreakFans. "But if we are not asked back for a 5th season or a 6th or whatever, that would be the end of the road. But we, as writer/producers, don't worry about that stuff - we make as good a show as we can and see what happens. The network has been great to us and they are our partners in the show - we will work hard for them and give them a show we hope they are proud of and see what happens. That's the way it is on every show. You put it on the air and hope for the best."

Prison Break Buff

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Buhl9

[2]Jul 22, 2008
    • level: 14
    tursiopsseries wrote:

This comes from Nick Santora about a possible Season 5 for Prison Break. Yay!

Prison Break Season 5?

Nick Santora hints that the writers would stay around as long as the network asks, even though everyone says that Prison Break Season 4 will be the last.

"We will continue to make PB for as long as the network asks us to," Nick writes on PBreakFans. "But if we are not asked back for a 5th season or a 6th or whatever, that would be the end of the road. But we, as writer/producers, don't worry about that stuff - we make as good a show as we can and see what happens. The network has been great to us and they are our partners in the show - we will work hard for them and give them a show we hope they are proud of and see what happens. That's the way it is on every show. You put it on the air and hope for the best."

Prison Break Buff

As I stated before, he just rocks. Love that dude.

JagsFan1

[3]Jul 22, 2008
    Now thats what I wanted to here Nick!!!!! Keep the PB coming cause I know I will keep watching.

motleylil

[4]Jul 22, 2008
    • level: 19
    I'm in for season 5 if there is one, that's for sure. I am pretty confident that season 4 will be at least as good as any of the previous seasons.

vman85

[5]Jul 22, 2008
    • level: 29
    Lets just see Where Season 4 takes us

lillyland

[6]Jul 22, 2008
    • level: 8
    Now that's the best idea I've read in this thread! I'm not getting all gung-ho about S5 until I know that we've made it thru S4 without one of our beloved character's heads winding up in a cardboard box next to a dumpster in some underground parking lot.

JagsFan1

[7]Jul 23, 2008
    lillyland wrote:
    Now that's the best idea I've read in this thread! I'm not getting all gung-ho about S5 until I know that we've made it thru S4 without one of our beloved character's heads winding up in a cardboard box next to a dumpster in some underground parking lot.

LOL

HarmlessAngel

[8]Jul 23, 2008
    • level: 10

i think ill have to watch season four before deciding whether 5 would be a good one, as most people like Went have said they think four will prbably be the last

i think to make it a good season, theyll have to leave season 4 on a cliffhanger maybe

as if evething was hunky dory then there wouldnt be much of a storyline

although as for the company..i dont think theyll be completely destroyed

coffeebreath

[9]Jul 24, 2008
    • level: 4
    i think this is a hint that there won't be a season five. i think he genuinely believes the network won't ask them to keep going.

i don't believe they will either.

but i hope that they do!

UncleMatt

[10]Jul 27, 2008
    • level: 5
    HarmlessAngel wrote:

i think ill have to watch season four before deciding whether 5 would be a good one, as most people like Went have said they think four will prbably be the last

i think to make it a good season, theyll have to leave season 4 on a cliffhanger maybe

as if evething was hunky dory then there wouldnt be much of a storyline

although as for the company..i dont think theyll be completely destroyed

Agreed.

I guess it all depends on the network and viewers.

Yeah how do you destory people that technically don't exist anyway? I mean the President was their original way to expose them, but that just went to H-E double hockey sticks after she stepped down. I'm sure they'll find a way to beat "the system".

jacobp76

[12]Jul 28, 2008
    • level: 31
    vman85 wrote:

Thats what I'm thinking everybody should wait till they see how season 4 ends before they go on and on about more of them. If season 4 ends the story perfect (which I hope it doesn't) I won't want more, but if it doesn't I will.

slick14805

[13]Jul 29, 2008
    • level: 19
    I personally think it's impossible to take down The Compnay in one season so perhaps Season 5 will definitely happen.

xlovedust

[14]Jul 29, 2008
    • level: 45

slick14805 wrote:
    I personally think it's impossible to take down The Compnay in one season so perhaps Season 5 will definitely happen.

For sure! Hope all goes well.

anbis82

[15]Jul 30, 2008
    • level: 60

jacobp76 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:
    Thats what I'm thinking everybody should wait till they see how season 4 ends before they go on and on about more of them. If season 4 ends the story perfect (which I hope it doesn't) I won't want more, but if it doesn't I will.

I think I can watch Michael breaking out of prison or getting revenge or being happy for another three season at least . But I have to agree: let's see where season 4 is taking us. But it would be appreciated to know when it's ending. For the writers so they can write a great ending and for us to be prepared .

XplantekX

[16]Aug 3, 2008
    • level: 8

That's exactly what I hate 'bout series... The writers don't have a big plan for their product, they're just making a season, and thinking how it should continue... It would be much better, if they would do everything from the first second in a way to fit to the end. Though I know it is impossible for a serie that should go 3+ seasons ...

JagsFan1

[17]Aug 4, 2008
    anbis82 wrote:

jacobp76 wrote:
    vman85 wrote:

I think I can watch Michael breaking out of prison or getting revenge or being happy for another three season at least . But I have to agree: let's see where season 4 is taking us. But it would be appreciated to know when it's ending. For the writers so they can write a great ending and for us to be prepared .

Agree

CaptainHarkness

[18]Aug 5, 2008
    • level: 23
    I didn't think Prison break could make it past season 2 but it did with a good story. So if season 4 is good, which I think it will be, then I am all for a season 5.

jacobp76

[19]Aug 5, 2008
    • level: 31
    CaptainHarkness wrote:
    I didn't think Prison break could make it past season 2 but it did with a good story. So if season 4 is good, which I think it will be, then I am all for a season 5.

Exact here.

Jason5550123

[20]Aug 7, 2008
    • level: 11
    I personally hope that Season Four is the last season for Prison Break. I mean the show is great but it has gone on for too long. They should just destroy The Company and have a happy or sad ending to just finish it off.
    Edited on 08/07/2008 5:15am