Prison Break Forums

FOX (ended 2009)

sorry but nothing like prison break

dr_bango2002

[1]Jun 1, 2009
    • level: 1
    Lost is like the most boring series ever, 24 is lame old investigation ideas , tree hill is for kids , maybe heroes is good but last season was boring very boring, i started watching mental cause of the prison break characters but still not that good, ncis again i hate investigation fbi repeated stuff and so as csi , cant there be any new ideas,ide love to see a new series that doesnt include hospitals, doctors can be heroes in real life but not for people to watch ,they have to understand that a doctors private life and hitting on other doctors or a doctor operating isnt interesting to watch , and investigations , i mean comeon there are like 100s of series like that , and they all repeat the same stories , please we need something new , im sure nothing will top prison break but atleast something close.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

motleylil

[2]Jun 1, 2009
    • level: 19

Lost is the best show I know of.

And Prison Break is great, but there are definately better shows than this. Season 3 is absolutely boring and about half of season 4 didn't make any sense.If you ask me, I think Lost, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Carnivale, Supernatural and House are considerably better than Prison Break. Of course that's just my opinion, but I'd really like if people could keep in mind that what they prefer is nothing more than their own opinion.

edgar2007perez

[3]Jun 1, 2009
    • level: 4
    prison break is everything is all there is on TV and is no show with the same or better intensity. The moments of suspense and that everything can happen was great. Legend of the seeker is not a bad show i like it but not as much as Prison Break. I hope next year they will make a great show like Prison Break i hope better. Of course on a professional critics prison break is not the best show but on a day that is nothing to do but just scratch the stomach is great better than doing nothing definately a show worth watching.
    Edited on 12/28/2009 2:24pm

LSCanaan

[4]Jun 1, 2009
    • level: 2
    I'm sorry, but you should watch 24 if you think it's a lame old investigation show.

XxIcingOnTopxX

[5]Jun 1, 2009
    • level: 11
    These topics always cause conflict
    Sure, I agree, Prison Break is my favourite too, but you should take into consideration you are bashing other peoples favourite shows!

Prugaroes

[6]Jun 1, 2009
    Your completely out of it if your under the impression Prison Break is a higher quality show than Lost and 24. I mean lets face it, the last two seasons of Prison Break weren't fantastic, in fact they were downright illogical in some sense. Do you see Prison Break recieving any emmy's? No you dont, and there is a reason for that, its just not that great. Sure I like the show but I dont even see it in the same league as 24 and Lost.

motleylil

[7]Jun 1, 2009
    • level: 19

edgar2007perez wrote:
    prison break is everything is all there is and when it ends i begin seeing life differently feeling there is no show with the same or better intensity.

I don't know if it's just me, but I had a hard time trying to figure out what on Earth that sentence means.

eddy3735

[8]Jun 4, 2009
    • level: 2

dude u need to take a break from these supposedly drama series and try something different like comedy or a law show.

I enjoyed Little Britian, and law and order is great, Criminal minds is an excellent one. Anyway u will always get feddop if u watch the same thing over and over so just stop after 2 seasons and move on to something new. I thought House was the best series on the face of the earth, then i couldnt stand watching it..... C'est la vie

transparentman

[9]Jun 5, 2009
    • level: 9
    I agree..the first season was great...the second season still alright. Then it went down hill from there, completely downhill. My favorite shows have been 24, Lost, and House. Those are all great shows still. I think Lost is one of the best shows on television.

netgoddess

[10]Jun 12, 2009
    • level: 10
    Here are some great shows worth watching: Sarah Connor Chronicles, Fringe, 24, Dollhouse, LOST, Dexter those all have kept me quite intrigued and on the edge of my seat. I like any show that is unpredictable, which is one reason I enjoyed PB so much.

PB is the only show I've seen though that matches 24's continual intensity...LOST has come close on a few episode arcs but it is hit and miss. BTW 24 doesn't suck; season six was the only lame season, and while 24 can be repetitive, it is no more repetitive than PB, which quite frankly got to a point of revisiting the same themes ad nauseam.

bauer81

[11]Jul 7, 2009
    • level: 8

Prugaroes wrote:
    Your completely out of it if your under the impression Prison Break is a higher quality show than Lost and 24. I mean lets face it, the last two seasons of Prison Break weren't fantastic, in fact they were downright illogical in some sense. Do you see Prison Break recieving any emmy's? No you dont, and there is a reason for that, its just not that great. Sure I like the show but I dont even see it in the same league as 24 and Lost.

I agree 100%

starspike

[12]Jul 17, 2009
    • level: 9
    Damn those fanboys....
    If you compare the last 2 seasons of PB with the entirety of Lost, 24 and Battlestar Galactica, they make PB look like The Smurfs.
    I loved PB, but don't lose perspective

HaSheeSh_basic

[13]Jul 17, 2009
    • level: 10
    such an opinion is understandable if Prison Break is the ONLY show you've ever watched

bauer81

[14]Jul 18, 2009
    • level: 8

starspike wrote:
    Damn those fanboys.... If you compare the last 2 seasons of PB with the entirety of Lost, 24 and Battlestar Galactica, they make PB look like The Smurfs. I loved PB, but don't lose perspective

Hey... there's nothing wrong with The Smurfs!

suplex2000

[15]Aug 20, 2009
    Just to throw my opinion in, I agree that currently there isn't a show on TV that is better than Prison Break.

My favorite shows in the past have been...

Mission Impossible (the 1988 Version)
    Silk Stalkings (as long as they had Chris and Rita)
    Sliders (Loved all of Season 1 & 2, started to die off Mid Season 3)
    and of course...Prison Break.

Now I know that someday there will be another show that will grab me like the ones I mentioned above, but I don't ever remember seeing something that I loved as much as Prison Break.

Only time will tell though, let's see what the future brings.

PS: I forgot to mention that I also like House.

AgeofCJ

[16]Aug 27, 2009
    • level: 6
    Prison Break was a damn good show and had a great run but it's not at the level 24 is, sure I like PB more but 24 is going into it's 8th Season more than half of what PB did.

cactusjack39

[17]Aug 30, 2009
    • level: 30
    I have to agree that there isn't a show that I can think of that is like Prison Break, but that isn't necessarily a good thing or a bad thing. First season was very exciting, in my opinion.

RKOunion

[18]May 9, 2010
    • level: 5

LOST >>>>> Prison Break

cube2k8

[19]May 14, 2010
    • level: 14

yeah prison break was a good show but i have watched tons of good show ranging from the 50s to todays since i am 20 years old i was not alive in those times i just watch abunch of shows becasuse i love tv and its great to watch more then one kind of show. but yeah prison break was a good show and it had alot of explosive nes.