Prison Break

Go

Aired Monday 8:00 PM May 08, 2006 on FOX

• this was a good ep

in this ep alot is going down . the prisners and michle and his brother are beging int excape on the wire acrross to over the wall and then the old man is dying from a nife wood he had from builk and so he dies but not before he tells some of them were he stached the money. and so they are making it over to the wall. also in this ep veronica gets on the plane and heads to montana to find out were the vice president is hiding. this was a good ep ithought and it was really exciting
  • Best piece of TV....ever *Spoiler*

GO! The episode where they escaped of Fox River. This episdoe is indeed special, and I thought the Suspense would kill me. I`ve watch it (like most prison break episodes) countless times and always stays that good...actually beyond good.
    Michael, Linc, Westmoreland, C-Note, Abruzzi, Sucre, Sucre`s cousin, Tweener , T-Bag and a very late addition, Haywire tries to escape the Prison in a mind blowing piece of TV, definitely the best I`ve seen. But only 8 will succeed. Not for weak hearts. Westmoreland ,injured(eventually dead) and Sucre`s cousin, too fat probably LOl will not make it. I thought Michael would not make it too...that was near! Brilliant suspense. After 20 episodes of build up, the writers pulled out a brilliant escape and I don`t think there is anybody in the world who were disappointed with this. Genius, Perfect!
  • afsfeafedfafasfdsafdsfafeawfcasdfdasfweafawfcds

asdf sdfc dfa sdf cdfcsadf cdsaf dfads fdsafdss yd;aowe duhsdfjs ds kuhd.kasjdads .;fhiu asfd.kjh sakdjfhuida kjas fddksa.dkjfh d ksjhdujhsda.kd dash .sdjhas,dh sdh ad,jhg.augh. uewkagdu egf l.e wutgfduegfa sgdasgsgagd. f jhdf fsdah faj f f jagsfdgjkds djhdkvgfhjvf dadvf dskjfdjyh f jshgd asd jhd fds jfdg f jsad sd a fa adf jhgsa asdfkj gdfsajkh f sdaj dfjh sgadf sadjh gdfL.UG DF laiu d d ULAIGDJHGD D ljugd jksd dsakjg dfk,gfdal.d dldkushg df kjsdf dslkjh fdsl dkjh f f f';dfj dsk jdslkjd dsl ljsd ldk dlj f ldslkjsd ds f dfsuh sdfhfdkjl dfsk flkjsd dkljsdkjfh skdljfh dsfkj dkj hdslkajhdf ds; hdskjhdsak ldklj d dkjhdf lfjh dsfk d sdkjah jdkkj sdkjd fhkjdfsh fsdkjlf hsdk d;slihds d d dilh d dk dskjh dsfjkh df dskjhsd f d sdfkjhdfs fkjhdf fsdkjlh fdkjhf fhfdjk fhsfdkufdh kjdfh k skdj dfsljk hds;laadsjkfd f f f fk jf fd sd d kjhdf laskd hkjhdf lujhd fskjdf kjd s f dskjhdsf dskfjldf df kjdsf jkds jdfk d dsk ds ladl d ;f ff khd dskj
  • One of the best episodes of all seasons-The best from season 1

amazing episode it is just one of the best. hell or high water, season 3 episode in my opinion is better than Go, but nevertheless, is one of the best episodes in prison break. From season 1 is the best for sure and i am happy to see the show going better and better in season 3.
    I loved the way they showed us at the end how the fox river eight's were out those walls.
    Incredible Episode, just perfect yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah . one of my favorite on tv. i have never watched such a series!
  • Finally The Escapes Begins!!!!

After episode 15, all the build up ends here, to begin a new chapter for the Escape Squad. For all this buil up, I gave this episode a 10, because the pay off was perfect.

There of course, always something that requires that you suspend some of your beliefs, but when you do that, you can enjoy this episode for what it is.

It is incredible how Michael Escape Plan depends on luck, but finally they managed to do it. Sara, pope, even Bellick indirectly, and of course Tweener help was crucial for the Escape to happen.

This episode is filled with High Tension from the Beginning to the End. In this episode we have 3 deaths and one convict caught.

Nick plot also ended perfectly.

One of the Best episodes of this Season.
  • Loved IT!!!

Michael betrays Pope in order to have Lincoln released from the solitary. Sara is faced with the decision to aid Michael's escape or not. Nick is forced to betray Veronica. The escape team attempts a prison break. Wow! this episode was just brilliant, by far the best episode of the great first season of Prison Break, it was really entertaining every character had a important part in the episode, it was sad when Westmorland died and I felt sorry for the fat dude, when they were trying to scale the wall was so nerve wracking I was sweating and shouting at the screen, this episode should get 100 out of 10.
  • Amazing.

Michael betrays Pope in order to have Lincoln released from the solitary. Sara is faced with the decision to aid Michael's escape or not. Nick is forced to betray Veronica. The escape team attempts a prison break. This episode was amazing, once again. This show can never get worse, it is always better! The episode was just truely brilliant. Every single second was amazing! I loved every minute, it was just amazing. It was so nerve - wracking but so exciting at the same time! Words cant explain how good this episode was! I mean just Wow! Amazing, I cant wait to watch more. I love Prison Break!
  • Probably one the best TV episodes ever.

This one is a classic, after a lot of build up around break out, some fail attempts, everything was in place for the big night. The thing is that sometimes when they build up about something for some 20 episodes, it is often a let down. Now is this a letdown? Hell no. This was probably one the best TV episodes ever. The suspense is untakable, you`ll scream to your TV. You`ll literally stand up and applause after this episode. The 20 episodes build up concluded perfectly, there is no flaw in here, this episode is perfect, this was a real prison break.
  • Their Out!

While Nick tells a horrified Veronica who he works for and how she fits in, Michael ties up Pope and threatens him with a knife. He's not happy about betraying the man who had faith in him, but needs must. With only 60 minutes to get over the wall, Sucre is starting to panic. The inmates squeeze though the hole in Michael's cell ten minutes behind schedule, only to meet an enraged Bellick in the tunnel. They silence him, retie his bonds and don their white psychiatric uniforms. Michael triggers the fire alarm and the renegades shuffle into the yard, blending into the psychiatric crowd. When the gang burst into Lincoln's cell, his underpaid guard is happy to give him up. As the gang begin loosening the window they are joined by a wild-eyed Haywire. The ever-growing escape crew inch their way along the cable towards the boundary wall...
  • Oh My God!

• The best episode in TV history!

From where Prison Break started this show has been the most exciting, nerve wrecking Drama which has kept my on the edge of my seat. With only one episode to go I don't understand how they can fit so much in but this episode 'Go' was the best episode we have had yet! There were so many things which I just thought would stuff up the escape but after much clever think by Michael it turned out well. I am still in shock that they actually made it but really sad that the old guy died. I can't wait until the final episode 'Flight' in 2 weeks!
  • Best TV show episode ever.

vTeam Escarpara makes it over the wall! And there are surprisingly few screw-ups! I know, I'm shocked too.

So here's what happens: Michael apologizes to Pope in advance for holding him at knifepoint (wherein Pope makes a call ordering Lincoln to be sent to the clinic), tying him up in his desk chair, knocking him out, and shoving him in the closet. He then gulls the front office staff into thinking that Pope's on a conference call. This buys the team lots and lots and lots of time.

Then they all get through the toilet in Sucre and Michael's cell, set off a fire drill in the Whack Shack so they can all shuffle in as patients (except for Michael, dressed in Bellick's bizarrely well-fitting togs, who masquerades as a CO), get through the Whack Shack and to the clinic, and begin the real escape.

Fortunately, Dr. Sara's left the door unlocked. Unfortunately, Haywire's tagged along. Linc makes the last-minute executive decision to include the little nutbar in the escape, just to shut him up. Within moments, the team's gotten the bars off the window and is shimmying across the cable one at a time. Naturally, this is when Pope's discovered, so the alarms begin going off, the pandemonium mounts, we get some will-they-or-won't-they-type shots…

Michael is the last inmate to make it across the cable. Captain Calories (a.k.a. Manche) tries to go after him, but his weight takes down the cable. And back in the clinic, Westmoreland's gently bleeding to death; his gut wound is too severe. But before everyone takes off, Westmoreland lets slip that he didn't skyjack $1 million. He skyjacked $5 million -- thus providing C-Note and T-Bag with their motivation for sticking around in Season 2.

Meanwhile, in other news, Nick proves to be spectacularly lousy as a bad guy.
  • Wow!

• Now this was the best of the seeries

In my opinion by far this one of the best episodes of prison breakk ever,it has everything an episode needed them escaping a sad death a good song (teardrop) lol the reason it didnt get that last percent is because of this one thing that bothered me,i thought micheal was going to be sneaky to get him out but nopee he just keeps warden hostage and tells him i understand why though because if not licon would of got exucuted and that would of just ruined the show completeley.Again this episode was one of my favorites it leaves it open so you just couldnt wait for the next episode.
  • Times ticks to the escape, and Michael is forced to do things he doesn't want to do.

Times ticks to the escape, and Michael is forced to do things he doesn't want to do. There are some times in this episode, like in the others, when you really feel things are seconds away from going really bad. But like in most of the other episodes, things manage to stay relatively okay, with a minor set back or two. An example of this is when the guard DB Cooper tied up and threw in the whole gets his mouth free of the duck tape, he starts yelling and the viewer is sure that the plan is in jeopardy but as usual a worse situation is avoid just in the nick of time. When Michael tells the rat he knew all about him being the one who told the guard, I admit, I was a bit shocked. The writers made it seem like it was Michael's good intentions that made him blind, but it seems he knew all about it and his good intentions only kept him from doing anything about the rat. Just as I predicted before Haywire becomes a problem when he follows Michael and the rest of the inmates. Nick's choice to let Veronica free and sacrifice his life really surprised me; I knew he was a good guy, but to let his life be taken was really something. This was by far the best episode thus far, as we see the last bits of the escape put into action and the escape is so close from being over for all. The episode ends with two not making it out and the viewers left wondering what happened to the rest of the guys who made it over the walls. The season finale really seems like a long wait now that we are left with such a big question to wonder about.
  • The escape begins

"Go" picks up right where we were left last weeek.
    Michael is forcing Pope to get Linc into the infirmary, then bounds and gags him and puts him into a closet. Pope is more or less speechless, his betrayal pretty evident.

Meanwhile it is tier time and the gang is gathering at Mike's cell, waiting.
    The first part goes smoothly and through a trick, they get into psych ward which opens the road. The only question left, will the infirmary door be open?

After seemingly agonizing with herself, Sara returns to Fox River. When she is leaving it remains unclear whether she left the door open.

Nick lets Veronica go off to find Steadman, a move which costs him and his father dearly.

The group makes it to the infirmary, reunite with Linc and get in - Sara left the door open after all.
    By breaking thw indow out, one by one they start over the last rope that separates them for freedom. But not all of them make it out : Westmoreland dies, but manages to tell them about the buried money and Manche pulls down the rope, just as Pope sounds the alarm.

I cheered during the last few seconds as we get a look at the abandoned wall.
    A very intense episode that keeps the viewer at the edge of teh seat. Brilliant writing, acting and directing. The great pay-off.
  • Best episode of the season

This is the best episode of the season!! Mike gets Pope to get Linc transferred to the infirmary for the night and then mike ties him up and knocks him out and puts him in the closet!! The escapes get ready to get the plan in action and are all gathering in Mikes cell where C note has to hide behind the toliet to escape getting killed by the inmates. they all put on their newly bleached white uniforms and while mike sets off the fire alarm in the psych ward the conficts blend in and go down the corrider and come into the infirmary, where they get linc, tweener takes one for the team and goes the lift in order to get the bars off the window! one by one they go across the wire linc going first but sadly westmoreland dies but not before telling them where he has 5 million buried. it is only mike and fat cousin left and the wire is about to break. as mike is crossing the alarms go off and fat cousin panics and jumps onto the wire causing it to break.. when we look up Mike is gone!
  • This was THE most exciting episode I've ever seen!

As much as the developments with Nick disappointed me, I understand him. And he did the right thing, even if it meant his death. He must have known this is gonna end bad for him, but he'd rather save Veronica and leave her the chance to set Lincoln free!
    You could see once again how much Michael suffers from all that he had to do to get Lincoln out. He never wanted to involve Pope, he hated involving Sara in it. And he risked that Tweener screwed up their entire plan because he thought he owed him. Michael is just too good of a man!

I know this wasn't the finale, yet. But it was such an amazing episode and it was as exciting as if it was. Brilliant episode!
    Every other moment, I thought THIS was it. It's over. They're screwed. Like when those guys were approaching for C-Note or when the alarm went off. I also had serious doubts at the time that Sara might not do what Michael asked her to. I was soooo relieved when Michael opened the door to the infirmary!! But it's breaking my heart seeing Sara suffer like that because of what she did. Still, it was the right thing. She knows that Linc is innocent! And then they managed to get that window out. It was amazing!
    And then suddenly Haywire appeared. Wow, I was totall freaked out. It was so exciting. Until the very last minute, I didn't think they'd make it. And I was sooo afraid that Michael would fall down and not get over that wall...
    I'm really sorry for Westmoreland though!
  • Your brother is innocent, but you are not.

Dr. Sarah questions if she should leave a light on and the door open for Michael, who must betray the Pope in order to carry out his escape plan. Veronica finds evidence that points her to Montana, but realizes that her closest ally may actually be her greatest enemy. Michael, Lincoln and the other inmates make a break for it, but after the alarm is sounded, find out who will make it over the wall, who will be left behind and who will leave the prison in a body bag.

- Alex
  • A great episode! This one was just phenomenal. I loved every freaking second of it, and it's without doubt the best episode of Season One.

Just a fantastic episode. From beginning to end I was spell-bound by this one. Everything from Michael's confessions to Sara, to the actual escape. I loved the scene when Westmoreland told Mike and co. about Utah, and when Manche almost screwes up Michael's long-planned escape because of his weigth. LOL!

In my opinion, this episode should have been the season finale. It was much better than the sequel, Flight - and would have been better as a season finale. But then again, who's complaining on more PB? Compared to Season Two, I think this episode is at the same level as episodes such as "The Killing Box", "Chicago" and "Sona".
  • One of THE MOST entertaining episodes I saw on television.

Only two episodes from my favorite TV Shows have reached my heart and impressed me beyond everything i watched on television. Those two are LOST's "Live Together, Die Alone" and Prison Breaks's "GO". It kept me on the edge of my seat, screaming, crying, hand gestures, nail biting, you name it. I scared my parents who never had seen me act this way. That was Prison Break’s “GO” episode for me. And now I consider this episode my SERIES FINALE. Everything that followed this one was a complete disappointing. I sincerely say that I won’t be back for season 3.
  • Unbelievable episode

Prison Break really could have left this as the season finale it was that good. The wait was all worth it as the exciting first season built up to this point and it was more than just a success. The escape was nail biting and completely action packed to see the least. Michael's clever plans in the end forced him to resort to desperate measures in his final bid to free his brother and it worked to a tee. The escapees now will be hunted down bar two that didnt make it out. It was a Flawless episode could not have been any better.
  • I didn't think they could pull it off.......

This was the best episode I've ever seen.taking into account, I haven't seen season 2 yat.It was so exciting.In this episode we see thst Bellick finds the hole that was dug up.Charles attacks him and puts him in the hole all tied up.The guys decide they must go tonight and so they makwe plans.It's all set.They go and on their way there they pick up linc at the infirmary.They are ready to go.Shortage of time means they must race out the window.Charles fall to the ground and dies.So most of them are out the window and Sucres freind go's last.He's too heavy and the rope snaps.He's found and the hunt is on for the rest of them...!
  • The Best 43 Minutes of Television to date

This for me is the best 45 minutes of televsion you could see, if you've been watching th series you better watch this as all that suspense, all that waiting is finally dropped. And its time for the escape, and was it worth the wait or what. The emotions and actions in the episode are particularly great. Lincolns amazement when he's being help for over-night test, Tweeners Brave act for acceptance and proving his worth, and a certain psychopath's re-apperence makes this a moment to remember. If your a fan, or intrigued with this series be sure to watch the rest before your watch this, as when you do, you know what I'm talking about ;)

Best Episode of Series 1 of this show.
  • Review

I was very happy with the way that the prison break happened, I would have been very dissapointed if atfer all this time it turned out to be a lame breakout escape. The only thing I had a problem with was so many guys going over the wall. The 2 minutes per inmate time was flawed or the guards just didnt come around in time, thats the only bad thing that I could say about this episode.

With the prison break all ready happening, i dont know whats left to do. The only thing thats left is the flight that gets some of the out - and Abruzzi seems to have that all under control. What part Veronica and the docotr will play in the finale, if any, is unknown. All I know is that the prison break that just happened was the climax of the season, theres no way the finale can live up to it
  • Great Episode

This is it, they are finally escaping! The entire season has been building towards this moment, and it does not disapoint. I was at the edge of my seat the whole time. The suspense and anticipation was almost too much to take. The only thing I did not like was the plot involving Westmoreland. Not that it was badly written, I just liked the old guy. Anyway, they are over the wall and I can\'t wait to se what\'s gonna happen next.
  • omg...yay

i loved this episode it was flawless. all night i was so excited that prison break was going to be on and the show did not disapoint .
    im still excited thinking about this episode it was an episode that made me giddy and im still smiling, i love prison break.
    i loved the part where westmoreland dies i know that sounds bad not the death exactly but when he asks michael to give his daughter his love and michael promises i thought that was a sweet moment, and i love the part where he tells michael where the money is and tbag gets excited that was genious, you can tell that next season they are all going to go for that money. also when tbag threatens manche about his fat arse getting stuck in the holes was priceless and then manche ultimatly breaks the cable. lol.
    another great installment cant wait until next season.
  • brill

well gd cus they got over da wall and now its race on to get away from the cop i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it ,
  • Great episode.

Everyone prepares to cross the wire. Veronica and Nick questions what they are getting themselves into. Agent Kellerman helps Vice President Reynolds deal with their situation. This is one good episode, the escape is going to happen soon. That kind of anticipation is really exciting, we're waiting for the guys to move out of the prison. The minor stuff that happens along the way feels tremendous, it's a really exciting plotline. The writers made sure this is a very exciting episode. This episode delivers action and adventure. The way the plot goes is really exciting, I just can't wait for the next one.
  • GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! i was yelling that the whole time

go was probably one of the best prison break episodes ever. it a great episode to lead up to the season finale. i couldnt believe how great the episode was, everything was perfect. the acting, the plot, just everything. it was clearly written, too! go keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole freakin time ur watching it. you'll want to yell go to ur tv over and over again. it was just nerve wrecking to the last second. i remember when i saw it, i was yelling gooo gogogo googogo get outta there michael! best episode ever!
< 1 2 3 4