Prison Break

FOX (ended 2009)

maxxie_m

Prison Break Fan Reviews page 3 of 51

• FOX DOES IT AGAIN!

Prison Break, is by far the best action-drama TV series of all time. Every episode, is an achievement. You\'ve got to watch it, to believe it. I have never been so much intrigued during an episode of any series. The story is excellent and the characters that are involved in it, are very special. Each one of them has its own lives and background. Their acting is also remarkable. I cant wait for the next episodes. The mid-season finale was so revealing and kept me wanting more and more.

Those who have not seen \"Prison Break\" yet, they must do themselves a favor, and give it a try. You wont disappointed at all!!!
  • I LOVE THIS SHOW

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! &lITS MY FAV.SHOW !!!!!!!!!! <3 PEOPLE'Z GOTTA STOP HATIIN !!!!THEY NEED A SEASON 5!!!
  • Awesome

Prison Break is one of my favorite shows. It has a great cast of characters combined with great writing and acting. I was hooked throughout the first two seasons, and season three was still great. However, season four wasn't as good as the first three.

The story is about an engineer, Michael who wants to break his innocent brother out of prison. He gets himself into the prison by pretending to rob a bank. In the first season, he carefully plans out his escape with his brother as they encounter many problems with guards and other inmates. Each episode had me on the edge of my seat, and I just couldn't stop watching. This show is very fast paced and I never found myself getting bored as I watched. Overall this show is fantastic and I would highly recommend it.
  • Masterpiece

wow!!!!!!!!!! I don't even have the words to decrribe the awesome story, the critical point. Done by perfect and done with perfect..............love you Michael and linc. borrows......................
  • What they wanted to make?

There's a possibility writers aimed who doesn't know much about criminal justice system,as watcher.Of course this is drama,so this is fiction,but too unrealistic.

inmate in Death Raw can contact general population,(who is not getting Death Sentence)it happens.but with his brother,who is also an Architect?

There's lots of factor which induces Adrenalin, but also too many factor which made me disappointed.

Sometimes they wrote Michael like a Ninja,(by the way,many of Ninja tale is Myth and Tactics)

All actors were so good,but this "lack of reality,only Adrenalin induced"story makes me feel

This story is rather suits for Animation".
  • amazing

its an awesome show and Michael is by far the best in it. I really enjoyed season 4, most ppl didnt like it that much but i liked the fact they changed it a bit was gettin fed up of him being in prison all the time!
  • awesome

watch every single show of prison brake and if u read this and have a ps3 send me a friend quest is my online id MOOSE476 and in the middle 4 and e put a line at the botom
  • "A" for Effort

This is one of those shows whose title ends up being the death of them. The title instills an inevitable build up--breaking out of prison--so when the characters actually break out of prison the show has nowhere to go but down. Season 1 was brilliant. Great casting, genius writing and an engaging plot (minus the conspiracy theory part that ended up loosing me in season 2-4). It was one of my favorite television shows on TV, but even then I knew the end was near.

Season 2 hit and the writers and producers realized their mistake. Now that they were out of prison the show had no where really to go. After foundering a bit writers and producers finally settled on sending the main characters right back into prison...thus they then spent another season trying to break out of yet another prison. And that's when the show lost me.

I understand the producers predicament, great show so you need a second season, and if you ended right after they broke out of prison everyone would wonder what happened next. But sometimes leaving the audience wondering is the right step to take.

Rating: 8 -- Season One was a 10, but proceeding seasons did not live up to its promise
  • Teribad

First and foremost, I loved the actors. Great characters, wonderful feel of the moment for the individuals.

Now comes the harsh reality. This show is the perfect example of what is wrong with tv nowadays. The only better I can describe is maybe reality tv shows.

The show starts off great, ingenious characters, a great balance of action and drama, everything mixed together for a great recipe of entertainment. But about halfway through the first season, the show becomes as predictable as a "See Spot Run" book. And let's not forget the need to put forty-seven problems in every episode. It's rather overwhelming. People need time to breath, to feel for what is happening, to focus on a singular problem wondering if there will be a twist. There is no room for development in this show. When something good happens, you automatically know something amazingly wrong will happen. Why is it that every time there are four or five people around, they always keep one person alone? How many times before you realize that people have to be in groups of two or more? And how many times do you have people say, this is the last time I do this? Or this is the last time we do that? only to continue doing it.

The fact is, I don't know if it was the writers or the directors or everyone that made this show what it was, but truthfully this show is no better than a common crappy mtv reality show. There is a great motto the people who made this show should have followed..."Less is more."
  • you must watch it

Very great show, it had me hooked from the very first episode. I'd have to admit that ive watched it (all seasons) numerous times! Great show!
  • love it

i love prison break soo much and i so want them to bring out more
  • awsum creation.......

we want michel schofield back.......
  • prison break season 4 seaon 5

After watching the show from start to finish for the 3rd time I noticed something that may be true or not.

thIs is what may have happened in my opinion and it is posibble

In the final break we all now the real reason Sarah is in jail Co's the feds want Micheal.

Alex start working with the feds and if u notice when. Micheal gives Alex the DVD and papers. He says it might be a better way but u never see what he says.

I reckon Malone told schofield that he could make a deal with the feds. That he could trade places and work for them if Sarah goes but the catch is noone can now and it has time look like a prison escape and he died to protect is family. The general could be let out of prison and find out that scofiled is alive and go for is child to bring Michael out of hiding to go and get sylla. Back from the un ect

What's ur thoughts I think season 4 I got I right not sure about season 5 tho maybe a beter. Story out there let me now
  • Prison Break-5

Plz director of prison break , start making the new series of Prison Break i.e season 5. I'm ready to provide you the story.It is going to be the world most viewed and popular T.V show if you make prison break season 5--Its gonna be Huge hit!!!!

• prison break 4 ever

d f d i h k n h y d e h k v t g t h d t u f r d yigtvhj f yig h h e d y g v h f t 4 2e2hj243agq4egfrgddddddddddddddddddd dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d ddd ddddd dddd ddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekyoghhryghyryugttye6ifvgjdeyghjuryiyuh
  • best tv show ever

Prison break is the most thrilling,suspenseful and entertaining TV show i have ever watched. The actings are splendid(especially of Wenworth and robert a.k.a T-bag) and the writers and directors have done great job. when you watch this show you are glued to TV till the end. I finished all 4 season of prison break in less than a week.

• Very worthy of your time...

I watched this show from the very beginning. At the time, I had not really seen any of the top of the line shows from cable and other networks that I have now. So upon first watching this I really found it to be one of the greatest things on TV. In comparison to shows like The West Wing or The Wire, this show is fairly weak, but viewing it as a stand alone, it really is a great show. The characters are well established throughout the run of the four seasons and the drama is intense. The overall story had its flaws but delivered a lot of suspense with many reveals that delivered very enjoyable TV. Personally I enjoyed the fourth season almost as much as the first. None of the episodes following the initial break really lived up to that first season, but it was a good, fun, emotional journey that is well worth watching.

There are better shows out there and despite owning this on DVD I doubt I will get around to watching it again for a fair while. However, if you haven't seen this show before, there is a lot to get out of it. You will be drawn back into the drama episode to episode and you will want to know where the show is going to end up. I would definitely recommend this if you've got nothing else to watch, and you can probably pick it up for a decent price on DVD these days and make your way through it at your leisure.
  • An terrific thrill-ride action programme that keeps you on your toes and does not slow down.

Prison Break is a wonderful show that does not let up. From the pilot on it has been extremely exciting and tense. The writing is terrific and the acting is great. Purcell and Miller make the show count while the rest of the cast really round it out. Being a prison show, the story and action were compressed and really intensified.

Unlike many shows and movies, this one does not slack after getting its footing, and in fact keeps pushing. Episode after episode, you are left in shock, thinking that it's all over and wondering how they will make it.
  • I Love this show. I mean L-O-V-E this show, not to mention the leading characters were HOTT! Me and my husband were addicted, I highly recommend watching Prison Break, it will keep you at the edge of your seat.

I Love this show. I mean L-O-V-E this show, not to mention the leading characters were HOTT! Me and my husband were addicted, I highly recommend watching Prison Break, it will keep you at the edge of your seat. The plot is great and there are so many twists and turns you dont know who to trust, I also love that you hate some characters and then all of a sudden you love them and dont want anything bad to happen to them even though they did bad stuff that cannot be forgotten. The ending really pissed me off, but I guess it was ok.
  • not making sense

5.5
    I do enjoy the show but somehow I feel currently the story is getting very very lousy! the story in the current season don't even make sense!! all the guys spent so much effort to collect the "cards" just to move a small gadget/harddisk! and the button on the harddisk can be so easily removed and without being suspected! why on earth did the general even need to call the "designer/expert" and plan to spend a few days to relocate the gadget while Michael can just shift it in 10 min? and all the guys seem to be able to change face instantly! sometimes I feel stupid continuing watching it, hopefully the writers can improve their logic and quality like the season 1/2 or the show will die very soon!
  • Please end it as soon as possible

Started as a 10/10 series for the first 3 seasons but the story now is getting boring and completely science fiction.

I think its time to end it before we completely loose interest because,for me at least,its reaching the limits of the "good to see after it has all finished" kind of series while until now is in the "see it now while its being aired for the first time" kind of series.

All the delays they had to produce more episodes is forcing me to go back to previous episodes again and again just to understnd what the heck is going on. They havent even start producing this new season and they are again taking a break until April ????

Last year I would great this as 10 but now i think 5 is quite linear.
  • This show has been on for a few seasons and it should have just been on for one hour. Its a prison break not a soap opera which is what the show turns out to be.

1.5
    Let me first start off buy saying that the acting on this show is quite good but the primise is really stupid to me the prison break thing is fine but then the show just goes on and on and one it should have been like a 2 hr tv movie instead of a show that lasted like years. To me it is like a soap opera after a while im like yeah that would really happen. I hate to be a negative person i think i would make a kick ass movie but not a good tv show. But thats just my take on it.
  • A bore of a show and concept.

More of the same, can't think of anything scripts. Good example of terrible acting and Lousy writing.
    A bore of a show and concept. Typical of Hollywood today. Have all of the great Script Writers died?
    The new Hollywood concept. Spend Less, Hire the worse and make huge profits. When choices are few and none, it leaves viewers striving to find a reason for why they watch anything. When the options are equally bad people tend to force them selfs to find a way to enjoy an hour of boredom. You would be better off maybe writing a good Script and submitting it to Hollywood. Things will never change until people start demanding good writing.
  • Definitely jumped the shark for me this season...

4.5
    It used to be one of the most breathtaking and hottest shows on TV, my heart skipped a beat every time something extraordinary happened to the main characters! But it was becoming more and more unbelievable after a while, and jumped the shark for me with Sarah Tancredi returning on cast after her real life pregnancy, while we have once seen her cut- off head in a box... And so did the main character, who actually knew her well... But supposedly it was dark outside and he did not recognize a fake! Come on, guys, this is the least believable story since... EVER??? I won't underrate this series, because I have some amazing memories of it from the first 2 seasons, and some not-bad ones from the third but those days are long gone, and whatever happened this season, nothing can make me care... because the authors managed to kill the thrill!
  • What happened to Prison Break ?

Prison Break is a show that really kept you on your toes. Unfortunately four seasons on it lacks the imaginitive spirit it once had. First off Lincoln versus Michael is an odd plot line. Considering Michael went to prison to save his brother from death row in the first place. This is most out of character and has made the show shallow. Another problem is that they seem to be trying to make the show into mission impossible. It just doesn't have the same thrills as the first seasons. Season 1 is a spectacular acheivement and should be recognised for it's creative and suspenseful style. Hopefully this will be the last of Prison Break or should I say Mission Impossible because there is nothing for the audience to get behind. The characters are bland and constantly acting out of character. The way there characters were before was the reason why this show was so greatly loved. Maybe the conclusion will save it by I doubt it very much. R.I.P. Prison Break.
  • It was good ... until the end of the second season. Despite the basic principle too much like shows I can't concentrate to watch even for a few minutes (24, Lost are good examples) this show got me ...

It was good ... until the end of the second season. Despite the basic principle too much like shows I can't concentrate to watch even for a few minutes (24, Lost are good examples) this show got me, but it whould have ended there in the end of the second season. The guy got out, after that the only possible story line that was going to bring some satisfaction was some kind of revenge, but the revenge never brings satisfaction so it should have been the end and planned as such ...

It is the atmosphere that makes the first 2 seasons great, you are on your toes all the time, you know from the beginning they will get out somehow, someday, but you never know! And when it finally happens the whole cycle starts again :( what the ...
  • The lazy writers of Prison Break season 4 showed a total disregard for the public's intelligence. But, then again...

1.5
    Season 4 of Prison Break is for people who have really lazy minds. It is unbelievable that someone can consider a show where four characters ( Dr. Tancredi, Kellerman, Michael's mother and another guy ) came back from the dead is the best thing on tv. The lazy writers of the series showed a total disregard for the public's intelligence. But , then again, considering the way fans of the series write here in this space, it is no surprise. You should read books, sometimes. It would be good for your vocabulary and grammar. Good luck and I hope you enjoy Prison Break season 5, when Michael Scofield will come back from the dead...
  • Best example of a show that once was.

I think when i watched season 1, I was seriously the most addicted to a TV show i have ever been. We used to get the whole family in on it... i would actually get excited that HEY... it's thursday... Prison Break is on tonight. Every minute of the first season had me on the edge of my seat. Season Finale was a massive cliffhanger.... But the thing that i had feared for most of the season, was that yes... this is a great TV show. But let's be real... this is FOX producing it. They know their viewers are gonna love this show.... and they are gonna MILK and MILK and MILK every last dollar they can squeeze from this show... even if it means... to flush down what once was a great television show straight down the drain.

I stuck with it till the end of season 3... and i had felt that i was robbed of my time. I wish i had stopped halfway through season 2. I was so upset.

I will give season 1 a rating of 10/10. But the rest of the seasons... 1.5/10. Making it overall around 5/10. Fox... you should've know better.

PS: Bring back Arrested Development.
  • This is my first review.. After the first season its downpour.. Every episode is making me to lose interest..

In the first season i thought "brilliant" but after the escape it lost the aim or goal of the series.. I loved the first season and after that dont waste your time watching it.. In the first season i thought "brilliant" but after the escape it lost the aim or goal of the series.. I loved the first season and after that dont waste your time watching it.. In the first season i thought "brilliant" but after the escape it lost the aim or goal of the series.. I loved the first season and after that dont waste your time watching it..
  • This was a good show.

The day I saw the first commercials for this show back in 2005 I new this was going to be a show for me. The first season was pretty decent and had a good story line. After the end of the first season was just down hill for this show, the story got crazier and more extravagant in a bad way. I would recommend any person to watch the first season, when the show was worth watching, but for the rest I would not recommend to anybody they were just terrible. This is one of those shows just like Heroes that should have only been a one season show.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10