Prison Break

FOX (ended 2009)

maxxie_m

Prison Break Fan Reviews page 6 of 51

• Far from where it started, but still fun because of the characters.

This is a show that started with a fantastic idea in a new way. The break-out was a lot of fun in season 1. However, that only last so long before the show must reinvent itself. Season 1 is the break out, season 2 is on the run, season 3 is another break out, and season 4 is, well, it is still fun.

The show's primary strength is not so much the story lines now, but has become the characters. The characters are a lot of fun, and rather inventive. You begin to like them more and more. As a consequence, while I know the story line is a little ridiculous now I still find myself tuning in each week.

Decent show, but I am not sure how much longer it can last.
  • isang henyo si scofield.

in filipino:

sayang hindi ko kaagad nalaman ang prison break. sa dvd ko lang siya sinusubaybayan ngayon. kapag naumpisahan mo sa dvd para bang ayawa mo nang patayin ang tv at gugustuhuhin mong tapusin ang buong season. ang ganda talaga. ang ganda ng mga twist. ang ganda ng sounds, ang ganda ng mga naiisip ni scofield. sana magpunta nag cast ng prison break dito sa Pilipinas. ang ganda ng prison break. sana magkaroon din ng serye ang pilipinas na kagaya ng prison break. ang ganda ng plot. hindi lang basta-basta lumalabas ang mga characters, lahat halatang pinag-isipan. halos walang butas ang istorya. simply the best. more power!
  • 3 Words: BEST SHOW EVER

Prison Break has been by far the best TV show on our screens over the last 3-4 years. It has everything a successful show needs, Action, Drama, Comedy (mostly from Sucre) romance (althought I would love to see some love scenes between Michael and Sara!) and of course the odd health issues. Every actor through every season has been great to watch and everyone has excellent talent. I thought season 1 was totally awesome but 2, 3 and now 4 just got better and better. I have loved the story lines in each season and would love to see a 5th although I'm not holding my breath. It's easy to say that Wentworth Miller is also by far the hottest most talented actor on our screens and it would be such a shame not to have a date with him once a week (or twice in Australia) in our lounge rooms. There has been a lot of critisism towards Prison Break recently and I think this just shows that the public has no taste in TV programs and doesn't know a decent TV show when they see one. gotta love Prison Break
  • It's really sad if the serial stops in season 4.

Excellnt series! I think the way Mikel and Sarah along with all other crews it's fabulous. I think Prison break is the most flawless TV serial of Fox TV. Every single character has given their best in this serial. Especially Mikel and Sarah are the best TV couple for me. I wish they can do some movies as well like Prison Break. What i want to say is Prison Break is the best TV shows. Excitement and thriller is must in every episodes of it. Good luck guyz keep it up. I hope more serial will come ahead of this couple and crew set.
    Best luck to Mikel Sarah and every team members of Prison Break.
  • WOW!!!! Awesome episode!!!

I think this episode was one of the best in this show, and I just don't know what is going to happen next, I think Tombstone II is a preparation for a fifth season... personally I hope that doesn't happen, because I think that will worsen the show.

I hope the Company goes down and in the end all stays well for the brothers... because if not is going to be a disappointment.

Can't wait for next Monday to see the new episode... I am so anxious to see what's going to happen to Michael and Scylla. I hope that the show ends in this fourth season... If so I will say that "Prison break" is the best TV show I've ever seen in my entire life. Just FABULOUS!!!!
  • WoW was first word came out of my mouth as soon as i finished watching "Just Business" episode of my all time favorite serial i.e. Prison Break. This episode was really special the way things are unfolding for the viewers.

This review of mine is about the episode "Just Business" and episode did justice with the title. Every one of the stakeholder was in for JUST BUSINESS. It was really gripping right from the start. I enjoyed how Micheal and agent Self was trying to play each other's brain out. But in the end Micheal was just too good in planning ans also in execution... though Self still hold syclla but that is just his good luck. Company is now in real position to bargain as they have Micheal and now this "Tombstone II" thing on the file folder which General gave to Lincin is yet another twist- YES, twist; If you folks remember words like SONA, SYCLLA etc. they were all on General's file folders in previous seasons.So, keeping that in view I am really excited to know what the hell this Tombstone II is? and I do hope many of you are also waiting anxiously for knowing same thing. This episode once again laft PB wide open. There are news that two episodes have been added that that too just bring an end of PB but honestly I am not seeing that happening any time soon. Only thing PB is missing now is some Prison and Breaking out from there...Just put some of guys in a prison while Micheal is with Company, this serial will be just as brand new. Wish that will be true.(LOL!) :)
  • " Entertaining , edge of seat madness " my personal favourite show on tv ! Just amazing !!! People say it is getting worse , for me its getting beter and beter each episode ! absoloutly worth waiting a week to watch !

Prison Break in my opinion is the best tv show ever ! it just has it all . The action , drama , sometimes humour .... if you want a show that will make you watch tv like you have never watched it before .... prison break is the one ... favourite character is mahone , he is just a genius and and amazing actor. The writers to a great job and they are just so intellegent , No matter what people say about the show and how it changed from season one to season 4 .... it is still my favourite tv show and i wish it lasts for ever and ever :D
  • ---

First off I have to say that Prison Break is a really good show. I like it a lot and have to watch it all the time but one thing has been bugging me this whole season. Who ever thought it was a good idea to cast Michael Rappaport as an agent? That is one of the worst casting decisions I have ever seen. He just can't pull it off. And don't even get me started on Gretchen. She is so annoying and no matter what happens to her she just won't die. Also it is becoming a little repetitive. It's almost like they are out of ideas.
  • Gotta love Prison Break!!!

Ok so...I wanna start by saying I LOVE PRISON BREAK!!! When I watched the first few episodes I wasn't convinced to be honest, but as I watched more I got so into. Nowadays I can't live without it. I'm an addict. The show is brilliantly written and the writers keep the viewers guessing. There are so many twists and turns it's unbelievable. Just when you think you have it all figured out, the writers surprise you. The character progression throughout the series is great, as they have all grown and learned from all the experiences they have been through. It can be a little unrealistic at times, but it makes for good tv. Overall, I love this show and can't wait for Mondays!!!
  • one thing i want to tell

How can Lost attract so many people all over the world while Prison Break can't?I don't get it at all.I mean that Lost isn't that good and its very repeatable.However,most of the Prison Break fans "betrayed" it and they now prefer watching Lost.My opinion is that Lost sucks.Another thing that is realy annoying is that there is no support from the people to those who spend every day of their lives preparing and setting up the schene for the next Prison Break Episode!!!!!!Please respec those people and support their hard work.After all,they want to entertain the people,not themselves.Thanks Everyone.Prison Break for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • because i like it !!

oh i like this season because its so cool .
    and i watch all seasons because its nice and beautiful
    when i see evrey episodes i feel happy
    and im so intrested and you most watch all season PRISON BREAK for ever (((When writing your review, remember to keep the language clean. Reviews must be 100 words minimum. We encourage you to try to get your review right the first time--you may choose to edit it later on, but by doing so, you will lose any positive feedback associated with the review. We encourage you to write your review in a word processor or text editor, save it to your local disk, then copy and paste it in the box below. ))
  • How friggin clever and exciting was that??? Gah i love me some michael scofield

WOW! where to begin with this review? I mean, this episode was so well written. Sarah and Sucre once again showed their love and care towards the mission by not leaving michael and link behind no matter what. Mahone has left to go get assistance from the FBI which is awesome because i love his old partner! Sucre saved the day by taking out the guy that was going to take michael and link to the general. AND how awesome was how michael screwed over that lying jerk Self? when i saw that scene of the flashback to michael taking out that piece, i was like "YES!". Rarely do i get this excited from episodes but this episode is special.
  • Oh My God.... Absolutely, Undoubtedly EPIC!

What the hell is going to happen?
    Michael is still refusing to go to hospital.
    He outsmarted Self like he always outsmarts everyone; always one step ahead. Gretchen had the pleasure of staring him down with that thousand word glare. "You son of a B1TCH!!!! think you can outsmart Michael, you're a dumb pile of garbage, think you can get away with holding my daughter and sister hostage? Think you can beat me? HUH! suck on that".
    T-Bag's being the sheep once again. Will his pedophile side come out again? Either way I predict he will be shawn pretty soon by Gretchen. (sexy b!tch :D)
    Mahone has fled.... we think.

And on top of it all we, or at least I don't know how many episodes/seasons are left. I'm keeping that a surprise for myself. I suspect the ratings are extremely low though because it is no doubt the highest rating torrent every week on PB (Pirate Bay not Prison Break lol) Prison Break gets at least 90000 seeders or more on Pirate Bay every week.

This episode was amazing, just as good as last weeks. Suspenseful and anxiety ridden.
    PLEASE keep this show coming for at least ONE more season I BEG you!
  • prison break is the best show ever and will remain so

prison break is the best thing on tv.i have watched many great series such as twin peaks and the x files but prison break is really wonderful it's the best there's nothing like it.i really love to watch every season to see what the bunch are up to.i like to see every character their struggles and frustrations their blending together it's a symphony really.i haven't been able to continue watching 24 it's very edgy and nerve wrecking unlike prison break it's entertaining and the same time it makes my brain working through out the episode.it's not that i see what happens in the episode and then i close the tv.but in prison break i keep thinking how are they gonna get out of this dilemma i hope they won't do this ,it's better they do that etc.i hope and pray form the bottom of my heart that prison break should continue entertaining us for more and more years all other alternatives have been inferior for the last years.
  • This is why I watch Prison Break. Because everything you think they couldn't do they do, and everything we antecipate, they are a step infront of us.

When I watch prison break, my body enters to this state in which it doesn't stop shaking, and you know why? Because it doesn't know what's is going to happen next. This episode was all about that.
    The episode has some interesting aspects that I would like to comment about.

The General, almighty, untouchable General surrendered, and not only that, he was under the brothers control. Even when we thought that it was a bad thing that the General was going down to the Scylla safe room, Michael had it already figured out. Since Gretchen wasn't able to get the sixth Scylla card, Michael already thought of how to get it. Even after the scene in the safe room, in the Generals office, this suspence was starting to built in since the company agents were about to break in with some heavy weapons, but then, once again Michael was one step ahead of them. This is basically what happened in the episode, but as usual the episode had its own unknown & unexpected part.

Agent Self who we thought was one of the good guys, all of a sudden changes sides. I have been a loyal Prison Break fan, and after 3 seasons, you think you know the writers head, but they somehow always make me wonder. Agent Self in the end of the episode, shows his true colors, but not entirely, leaving us all freaked out, waiting for the next episode to answer our questions. The thing is, this episode was all filled with emotions and I found it interesting how they make you think that in the end, everything is alright, but this feeling of confort, and that it is finally over, soon ends, with a traitor.

This episode overall is everything that is good in prison break, showing not only the complexity of the story, but also showing the reason Michael was able to escape two prisons, and survive.
  • Simply outwitted everyone

I couldn't believe that Self would end up betraying like that. Now this is the big climax on what those brothers and his friends are gonna do inorder to escape from bail.T-bag is also in a tough position and he would have gone really mad seeing Don Self killing his own agent.Guess who would end up in buying that Scylla already a buyer Feng is killed . I hope there'll be atleast a better life for those people at the end of this season,As to say this episode is really good and sad to see that Scofield being outwitted and outplayed by Don Self
  • A fantastic show...

A brilliant show from day one up to now. The start of season one was an opening into a new concept for a series. A brother who intentionally wanted to go into one of the worst prisons to break out his brother. We all wondered whether it would be possible and sure enough he pulled it off. Prison break is one of those shows of which once you are hooked you want to come back for more,the only trouble is the episode never seems long enough so you can't wait for the following weeks episode. Ive never known a show with so many twists and turns to the story line, that's why its a thrill and a personal fave.
  • An intellectual architect breaks his innocent deathrow brother out of prison, along with a few other convicts. The fugitives try to clear their names and take down The Company, the organizaton that framed the brother and continues to threaten lives.

This show has been unique and full of suspense from the start. I love seeing how each week brings new conflicts or plot twists to what would be straightforward characters in another show. The show also keeps you on the edge of your seat when it comes to who lives or who dies each week. There may occasionally be sluggish episodes like other shows, but the following episodes redeem the past ones and then some. The creativeness of this show makes it a favorite of mine among others like "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles."
  • i have been watching prison break since day one and i love it more and more each season!

i think this episode was amazing. i think the writers and actors did extremely well. i love watching this show, it is one of my favorites, i can't wait to see what happens next. in my opinion this episode so intense, it really kept your attention. i figured Don Self would turn on them, because he was always a shady character! i hope he gets his when the time is right. i love watching Wentworth Miller, he is absolutely amazing. his expressions, intensity & talent are amazing. i hope they can continue to keep this show going as long as possible, i love Wentworth Miller and i don't know what i would do without it!
  • One of the great shows of this decade.

Season 1 was an all time classic. What else can I say? It was a new, unique and original concept.

Season 2 lived up to the standard and reinvented the show, while remaining loyal to the original idea.

Season 3 felt like a bit of a rough patch for me. I just didn't like the environment and the new characters weren't all that great. That and the fact that the strike kind of ruined it and probably forced the writers' hand a bit didn't help.

Season 4 is almost as good as season 2. My favorite part by far is seeing Mahone working with the brothers and the fact that they've kind of forgiven him for all the horrible things he did is very intense. I've really enjoyed it.
  • Prison Break was a very clever and nice show up to the first season.

Prison Break was a very clever and nice show up to the first season. Then in the second it started to go downhill. And the third was a complete disaster. I don't understand why they continued a show like this. I am sure that the fourth season is going to be the worst season ever. In the begginig I actually liked it because of all the action and the clever plan. Then when the second season started it was ok but it was the same in every episode, so BORING! Finally the third season. WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY ,WHY? Why did they have to make another one. A painful one. It was awful. They ruined the show. And now with the fourth. OH MY GOD. They should have stopped it a long time ago. I hope it is the last season.
  • this season is absolutely insane. every week i cant wait for the new episode.

this series is a must see. the seasons seem to get better every time but i always find myself rewatching the first season as it is pure class. it is on a whole-nother-level. schofield is so inteligent and its a little bit sad that he is very ill, but it puts a bit of an edge to the show as it is another thing that sets things off. i am completely hooked on this show and would reccomend it to anybody. it is a must see. i hope that there will be more series to come as it will be interesting to see what genius plot the producers come up with.
  • Prison break . . . . . . . . Is AWESOMEE E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E watch it and you wont regret it.

You will be entertained from beginning to end. Make sure you watch season 1 and 2, they are the best ones. This show is original, and my opinion is that it is flawless. The actor/actresses are auperb. They will grow on you evenually. The story line is so original and there are moments that are so special! I hate how I have to wait a week until the new episode come out! Monday just doesn't come fast enough! It is a shame to see it lose ratings because of season 3. I mean, the bar was set too high from season 1 and 2.
  • I love Prison Break!!! It's one of best TV shows ever!!

Prison Break is an amazing show, yes it can be no THAT realistic at all, but what show really is??!!.

For me, it's great in many ways, the eye candy aspect nobody can't deny, but it isn't the only reason: acting is... WOW!, I mean William Fichtner, Wentworth Miller, Robert Knepper, Amaury Nolasco, Dominic Purcell, Sarah Wayne Callies and the majority of the cast, the manner how they deliver their lines and their Corporal Expression are absolutely faboulus.

Besides, story has evolved through years, each season has been reinvented itself.

Is true, production has its flaws on continuity and plot development (*cough* Michael & lincoln's mother cause of death *cough*), still AWESOME!!!

PRISON BREAK ROCKS!!!
  • Prison Break is easily the best show on televsion today

Prison Break is my personal favourite TV show because the character development is exceptional and the show will always keep you guessing. I have watched every single episode so far and have never been disappointed. The other really cool thing about the show is the fact that the theme each season has been different, for example Season 1 - Break out of a normal prison (easier said than done), Season 2 - On the Run, Season 3 - Break out of the worst prison in the world (which made Season 1 look like a cakewalk) & the current season is focusing on the main characters breaking into a maxium security complex. The are many appealling characters from different backgrounds with different styles so there is something for everyone in the audience. You will not be disappointed by the action and suspense that this show offers.
  • Prison Break is a drama from executive producers Brett Ratner, Paul Scheuring, Matt Olmstead, Marty Adelstein, Dawn Parouse and Neal Moritz.

After getting himself incarcerated in Fox River State Penitentiary to free his wrongly accused brother, Lincoln Burrows, Michael Scofield is now on the loose–along with his brother. Tasked by a government agent to take down The Company, the brothers work along side former correctional officer Brad Bellick, former federal agent Alexander Mahone and other odd characters. Prison Break is a drama from executive producers Brett Ratner, Paul Scheuring, Matt Olmstead, Marty Adelstein, Dawn Parouse and Neal Moritz.

• Prison Break Rocks!!!

Prison Break is such a good show. I actually just started watching it late. I'm only on the 2nd season now. I'm so addicted. wentworth is so hott and i really like his eyes they have so much meaning. The way he looks at people he cares about. hehe. it'll drive you crazy. Dominick is a hotty too he has so much passion and the way he wears those open button shirts. You just cant help to say wow! I really like Sarah she is a really good actress and she and wentworth play well together. I really like our latino guy. He has so much heart and romance that'll just take your breath away. He's such a cutie pie. The whole cast is talented and this show is different and unique in its own way. A Big Fan, Winny look alike
  • Contains everything (sacrifice and dedication and loyalty)

WoOo WoOo WoOo WoOo WoOo

i figured out what to say to you
    but sometimes the words they
    they come out so wrong,
    The best in innovation¡¡The best in the world of drama¡¡Better in the lives of all who knew him,, prison break we love you To>>>>>>>>>>>>> death.... prisonbreak..prison break..prison break..prison break..prison break..prison break..prison break ,,,
    ((You better ))
    You are the best in the world is no better you Thank you for Fox Thank you for Fox
  • This episode made me cry.

Yes, Bellick was an arse but in the end he was a hero, risking his own life to help out the brothers find the truth about scylla. I didn't expect him to die like he did. So yes I cried when he drowned to death, can you imagine what would be running through his mind at that time? I cannot fathom it at all. Now I was glad to see Mahone kill off that **** that killed his son, he deserved it. But the only question remains is now The Company is expected him to pick up his reward and in a special hiding spot, will the FBI agent dude know where that drop off is? If not, then The Company will become suspicious when he doesn't come get his money. This was a good episode except killing off Belick's character:(
  • my best tv show forever

my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10