Prison Break

FOX (ended 2009)

maxxie_m

Prison Break Fan Reviews page 6 of 52

• A Show filled with Non-stop thrills leaving the viewers speechless and entertained.

I finished watching Season 1 of the show and I must say I was pleased/satisfied. This show is by far the best, Of all the shows I watched this probably is the best one yet, It's the complete package, the story is good, the acting was decent, and the overall concept/direction was mind blowing. A story so real, it's almost as if I was there at the exact scene and each episode of watching just seem 5 minutes for me (the original running time being 45 minutes). Overall,A Non-stop thriller leaving the viewers speechless and entertained. Hoping for an even better Season 2,3,4, etc.
  • What happened?!

I don't know where to begin, from the 3rd season or the 4th, but I think I'll start with what's going on right now. To whoever watched prison break from the beginning knows that the show had at least 4 different stories running throughout 43 minute episode. Not necessarily having everything evolve around the company, or Michael and Linc's escape, but had side stories just as much as interesting like Sucre's problems, or T-Bag's madness, each and every character had a bag of problems that the audience loved to watch them confront. One of the most annoying problems the writers had was how they killed Mahoune, I mean from a F.B.I lead investigator, running the show to a crazy hobo drug addict that can't pull nothing together, the man who would end the life to anybody in his way, to emotionally erupted personality, it just doesn't add up. My suggestion for that would be to use his snake like figure and use it against the company, running the show and everybody else down, give him a two man army to boss around and come up with his own plans. The same with Sucre bring back his personal life and involve his girlfriend and family more in the show, that passion of "family man" was what led us to love Sucre and to believe that his relationship with Michael can't be broken. For T-Bag the only real solution is to try and question his past and to put him in situations that he has to confront himself, and make decisions that would affect only him and not the rest of the show directly, and that's one of the biggest problems the show had, by making everybody having the same goal, to have Scylla. That for me was a total killer because even if you weren't creative enough to create a complex season, and connecting it in the end, a least make it interesting by splitting the group up and trying to get the six cards from six different locations, for instance teaming up Mahoune and two "soldiers" ,having Sucre and Michael together and by "accident" near Sucre's girlfriend while trying to retrieve the card. Pretty much instead of having a card an episode, like they did, have a 1\6 of every card throughout 8 episodes, which would certainly commit the writers to come with a smarter way more clever plan to get each and every card in the "Prison Break" way. One more annoying thing is all those Dvd watching fans, no wonder you like the show the way it is you watch it like a great big movie, which leaves you with the taste of the first season still while you watch the 4th, us weekly fans wait and wait then wait some more to see the outcome of every episode, for weeks and weeks and quite frankly the quality is missing, something you " in 3 week watch all of prison break" fans don't get! So please if you if you fast forward 4 years into 3 weeks don't think you are the most eligible person to comment! -Click this link to discuss about it in tv.com forum! --> (copy and paste) http://www.tv.com/drama/what-would-you-change-in-prison-break/topic/103-1209759/msgs.html
  • I Iove Michael

Best show ever, this world will be great if out there would be smart people like Michael and all the elenco. Great show, thank you for it. He is so smart that he should be the president of the entire world. Yeah I just might love him to much. Everything he does make sense and makes most women go locas about his pride and common sense. Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, please bring them back a soon as possible. Im dying to see next season. yeahhhhhhhhh, people must watch it get a little bit smart when you see Wentworth miller. loveeee all about him . Uhmmmmm
  • i used to like it, really...

The show has just lost it edge and its touch with reality as it moves on. It gets really annoying when things that we, using our common sense, find not so plausible. The show really kicked of on high ground is season one, and looked very promising, but then as season two heated up the show, or whoever was writing it , couldn't find any logical explanation for itself. It was really discouraging to see it vanish like that. I mean, what most wanted man in America would go hunting for money in the middle of the US? And the ways that they escaped were just down right ridiculous to be fair.
    Got to give it credit for the beginning, but still doesn't look like it will bail out...
  • Intense show that peaks during the first and second seasons (minus finale for season 2).

An extremely intense, if flawed show that gets its tension from the machinations of the main character Micheal Scofield, a composed structural engineer with a kind heart who wants to break his brother out of death row, and from the colorful and amusing characters (mostly criminals as the show's title hints). While season 4 is just as thrilling as seasons 1 and 2, the first two have been my favorite since they have the most interesting characters: a mixture of innocents who were at the wrong place at the wrong time, some awful and incorrigible criminals, and a whole horde of corrupt secret agencies. However, the conspiracy aspect of the plot isn't dealt with so well, and this flaw is showing through season 4 which has a lot of continuity errors and see-through ad-lib plotting. And where are the tattoos?! I want to see more tattoos on Micheal.
  • prison break will still best action tv show ever , nothing in holywood able to compete with this indescribable show wentworth make us happy every episode witthis show ends cause nothing will fill it place ever

prison break will still best action tv show ever , nothing in holywood able to compete with this indescribable show wentworth make us happy every episode with his incredible acting i also love mhone very very much he is so good at doing his character and also so smart as michael HEY DUDE watch this show and u goanna be totally happy cause in every episode u will jump on your chair ten times at least . and it is gonna be the worst day in my life when this show ends cause nothing will fill it place ever
  • I just love it!

There's no better word to describe Prison Break than AWESOME. The show has got everything. A talented, mostly good looking cast, excellent story lines, action and romance in the right amount. Season 3, through, was not that great. In fact, it was awful. Too many new characters, too many dead ends, too little Alex Mahone and T-Bag. But on season 4, the real Prison Break we all love is back, and every episode feels like an adventure, once again.

It is, most certainly, one of the best shows on TV nowadays. After Friends, it's the one show I can call 'my favorite'.
  • mike is stupid

anyone here watch the preview for the episodes in the spring? michael is stupid he wants to kill lincoln, they are on a phone conversation and lincoln says " i just want our life back" and michael is like "im gonna do anything in my power to stop you" bottum line michael is working for the company and is stupid. I cant belive that Michael is working for the company his stupid mom is like making him, shes persuading him, and i hope lincoln kills michael because michael is stupid and hes the bad guy and lincoln is the good guy i hope mahone, self, t bag, and lincoln all shoot michael at once
  • Best show ever...

Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...Best show ever...
  • interesting with great joy and entertaining

I'm a movie fan and I watch movies a lot but I don't remember a movie about prison breaking like this so interesting .
    everyone is in his/her exact position in this show specially michael who has the perfect charecter and suite physic for this show , smart , musterious , handsome , genuis . yes it's like him .
    ofcourse there are some who sucks like mr.kim or Donald Self but because the whole key is the story you can ignor them .
    I really love this how before my favor one was LOST but this is more entertaining than lost and ofcourse LOST is more valuable than Prison Break but you can enjoy more of prison break than LOST .
  • best show ever

best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever best show ever
  • i like the last episode :) it was excitingg.

michael scofield is the best :)
    i like sucre and lincoln and mahone tooo.
    blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
    that should be 100 words :) dunno wat to say.
    i like prison break lol

R.I.P Brad Bellick
  • Review

What I love best about this show is that it has transformed itself with every passing season. No season is similar to another one. Each one has its own personal storyline to follow. The first one is regarded as the majoritys favorite, but seasons two and four had an amazing quality to them as well and season three was simply hampered by the writer's strike. I love the characters and I think that the ones that are left in season four have all been very well devoloped. There are some characters I wish could have been around longer but so is television writing. Im interested to see how they wrap everything up and hopefully it comes to as good as an end because that is what the show really deserved to give its very loyal fanbase.
  • Far from where it started, but still fun because of the characters.

This is a show that started with a fantastic idea in a new way. The break-out was a lot of fun in season 1. However, that only last so long before the show must reinvent itself. Season 1 is the break out, season 2 is on the run, season 3 is another break out, and season 4 is, well, it is still fun.

The show's primary strength is not so much the story lines now, but has become the characters. The characters are a lot of fun, and rather inventive. You begin to like them more and more. As a consequence, while I know the story line is a little ridiculous now I still find myself tuning in each week.

Decent show, but I am not sure how much longer it can last.
  • isang henyo si scofield.

in filipino:

sayang hindi ko kaagad nalaman ang prison break. sa dvd ko lang siya sinusubaybayan ngayon. kapag naumpisahan mo sa dvd para bang ayawa mo nang patayin ang tv at gugustuhuhin mong tapusin ang buong season. ang ganda talaga. ang ganda ng mga twist. ang ganda ng sounds, ang ganda ng mga naiisip ni scofield. sana magpunta nag cast ng prison break dito sa Pilipinas. ang ganda ng prison break. sana magkaroon din ng serye ang pilipinas na kagaya ng prison break. ang ganda ng plot. hindi lang basta-basta lumalabas ang mga characters, lahat halatang pinag-isipan. halos walang butas ang istorya. simply the best. more power!
  • 3 Words: BEST SHOW EVER

Prison Break has been by far the best TV show on our screens over the last 3-4 years. It has everything a successful show needs, Action, Drama, Comedy (mostly from Sucre) romance (althought I would love to see some love scenes between Michael and Sara!) and of course the odd health issues. Every actor through every season has been great to watch and everyone has excellent talent. I thought season 1 was totally awesome but 2, 3 and now 4 just got better and better. I have loved the story lines in each season and would love to see a 5th although I'm not holding my breath. It's easy to say that Wentworth Miller is also by far the hottest most talented actor on our screens and it would be such a shame not to have a date with him once a week (or twice in Australia) in our lounge rooms. There has been a lot of critisism towards Prison Break recently and I think this just shows that the public has no taste in TV programs and doesn't know a decent TV show when they see one. gotta love Prison Break
  • It's really sad if the serial stops in season 4.

Excellnt series! I think the way Mikel and Sarah along with all other crews it's fabulous. I think Prison break is the most flawless TV serial of Fox TV. Every single character has given their best in this serial. Especially Mikel and Sarah are the best TV couple for me. I wish they can do some movies as well like Prison Break. What i want to say is Prison Break is the best TV shows. Excitement and thriller is must in every episodes of it. Good luck guyz keep it up. I hope more serial will come ahead of this couple and crew set.
    Best luck to Mikel Sarah and every team members of Prison Break.
  • WOW!!!! Awesome episode!!!

I think this episode was one of the best in this show, and I just don't know what is going to happen next, I think Tombstone II is a preparation for a fifth season... personally I hope that doesn't happen, because I think that will worsen the show.

I hope the Company goes down and in the end all stays well for the brothers... because if not is going to be a disappointment.

Can't wait for next Monday to see the new episode... I am so anxious to see what's going to happen to Michael and Scylla. I hope that the show ends in this fourth season... If so I will say that "Prison break" is the best TV show I've ever seen in my entire life. Just FABULOUS!!!!
  • WoW was first word came out of my mouth as soon as i finished watching "Just Business" episode of my all time favorite serial i.e. Prison Break. This episode was really special the way things are unfolding for the viewers.

This review of mine is about the episode "Just Business" and episode did justice with the title. Every one of the stakeholder was in for JUST BUSINESS. It was really gripping right from the start. I enjoyed how Micheal and agent Self was trying to play each other's brain out. But in the end Micheal was just too good in planning ans also in execution... though Self still hold syclla but that is just his good luck. Company is now in real position to bargain as they have Micheal and now this "Tombstone II" thing on the file folder which General gave to Lincin is yet another twist- YES, twist; If you folks remember words like SONA, SYCLLA etc. they were all on General's file folders in previous seasons.So, keeping that in view I am really excited to know what the hell this Tombstone II is? and I do hope many of you are also waiting anxiously for knowing same thing. This episode once again laft PB wide open. There are news that two episodes have been added that that too just bring an end of PB but honestly I am not seeing that happening any time soon. Only thing PB is missing now is some Prison and Breaking out from there...Just put some of guys in a prison while Micheal is with Company, this serial will be just as brand new. Wish that will be true.(LOL!) :)
  • " Entertaining , edge of seat madness " my personal favourite show on tv ! Just amazing !!! People say it is getting worse , for me its getting beter and beter each episode ! absoloutly worth waiting a week to watch !

Prison Break in my opinion is the best tv show ever ! it just has it all . The action , drama , sometimes humour .... if you want a show that will make you watch tv like you have never watched it before .... prison break is the one ... favourite character is mahone , he is just a genius and and amazing actor. The writers to a great job and they are just so intellegent , No matter what people say about the show and how it changed from season one to season 4 .... it is still my favourite tv show and i wish it lasts for ever and ever :D
  • ---

First off I have to say that Prison Break is a really good show. I like it a lot and have to watch it all the time but one thing has been bugging me this whole season. Who ever thought it was a good idea to cast Michael Rappaport as an agent? That is one of the worst casting decisions I have ever seen. He just can't pull it off. And don't even get me started on Gretchen. She is so annoying and no matter what happens to her she just won't die. Also it is becoming a little repetitive. It's almost like they are out of ideas.
  • Gotta love Prison Break!!!

Ok so...I wanna start by saying I LOVE PRISON BREAK!!! When I watched the first few episodes I wasn't convinced to be honest, but as I watched more I got so into. Nowadays I can't live without it. I'm an addict. The show is brilliantly written and the writers keep the viewers guessing. There are so many twists and turns it's unbelievable. Just when you think you have it all figured out, the writers surprise you. The character progression throughout the series is great, as they have all grown and learned from all the experiences they have been through. It can be a little unrealistic at times, but it makes for good tv. Overall, I love this show and can't wait for Mondays!!!
  • one thing i want to tell

How can Lost attract so many people all over the world while Prison Break can't?I don't get it at all.I mean that Lost isn't that good and its very repeatable.However,most of the Prison Break fans "betrayed" it and they now prefer watching Lost.My opinion is that Lost sucks.Another thing that is realy annoying is that there is no support from the people to those who spend every day of their lives preparing and setting up the schene for the next Prison Break Episode!!!!!!Please respec those people and support their hard work.After all,they want to entertain the people,not themselves.Thanks Everyone.Prison Break for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • because i like it !!

oh i like this season because its so cool .
    and i watch all seasons because its nice and beautiful
    when i see evrey episodes i feel happy
    and im so intrested and you most watch all season PRISON BREAK for ever (((When writing your review, remember to keep the language clean. Reviews must be 100 words minimum. We encourage you to try to get your review right the first time--you may choose to edit it later on, but by doing so, you will lose any positive feedback associated with the review. We encourage you to write your review in a word processor or text editor, save it to your local disk, then copy and paste it in the box below. ))
  • How friggin clever and exciting was that??? Gah i love me some michael scofield

WOW! where to begin with this review? I mean, this episode was so well written. Sarah and Sucre once again showed their love and care towards the mission by not leaving michael and link behind no matter what. Mahone has left to go get assistance from the FBI which is awesome because i love his old partner! Sucre saved the day by taking out the guy that was going to take michael and link to the general. AND how awesome was how michael screwed over that lying jerk Self? when i saw that scene of the flashback to michael taking out that piece, i was like "YES!". Rarely do i get this excited from episodes but this episode is special.
  • Oh My God.... Absolutely, Undoubtedly EPIC!

What the hell is going to happen?
    Michael is still refusing to go to hospital.
    He outsmarted Self like he always outsmarts everyone; always one step ahead. Gretchen had the pleasure of staring him down with that thousand word glare. "You son of a B1TCH!!!! think you can outsmart Michael, you're a dumb pile of garbage, think you can get away with holding my daughter and sister hostage? Think you can beat me? HUH! suck on that".
    T-Bag's being the sheep once again. Will his pedophile side come out again? Either way I predict he will be shawn pretty soon by Gretchen. (sexy b!tch :D)
    Mahone has fled.... we think.

And on top of it all we, or at least I don't know how many episodes/seasons are left. I'm keeping that a surprise for myself. I suspect the ratings are extremely low though because it is no doubt the highest rating torrent every week on PB (Pirate Bay not Prison Break lol) Prison Break gets at least 90000 seeders or more on Pirate Bay every week.

This episode was amazing, just as good as last weeks. Suspenseful and anxiety ridden.
    PLEASE keep this show coming for at least ONE more season I BEG you!
  • prison break is the best show ever and will remain so

prison break is the best thing on tv.i have watched many great series such as twin peaks and the x files but prison break is really wonderful it's the best there's nothing like it.i really love to watch every season to see what the bunch are up to.i like to see every character their struggles and frustrations their blending together it's a symphony really.i haven't been able to continue watching 24 it's very edgy and nerve wrecking unlike prison break it's entertaining and the same time it makes my brain working through out the episode.it's not that i see what happens in the episode and then i close the tv.but in prison break i keep thinking how are they gonna get out of this dilemma i hope they won't do this ,it's better they do that etc.i hope and pray form the bottom of my heart that prison break should continue entertaining us for more and more years all other alternatives have been inferior for the last years.
  • This is why I watch Prison Break. Because everything you think they couldn't do they do, and everything we antecipate, they are a step infront of us.

When I watch prison break, my body enters to this state in which it doesn't stop shaking, and you know why? Because it doesn't know what's is going to happen next. This episode was all about that.
    The episode has some interesting aspects that I would like to comment about.

The General, almighty, untouchable General surrendered, and not only that, he was under the brothers control. Even when we thought that it was a bad thing that the General was going down to the Scylla safe room, Michael had it already figured out. Since Gretchen wasn't able to get the sixth Scylla card, Michael already thought of how to get it. Even after the scene in the safe room, in the Generals office, this suspence was starting to built in since the company agents were about to break in with some heavy weapons, but then, once again Michael was one step ahead of them. This is basically what happened in the episode, but as usual the episode had its own unknown & unexpected part.

Agent Self who we thought was one of the good guys, all of a sudden changes sides. I have been a loyal Prison Break fan, and after 3 seasons, you think you know the writers head, but they somehow always make me wonder. Agent Self in the end of the episode, shows his true colors, but not entirely, leaving us all freaked out, waiting for the next episode to answer our questions. The thing is, this episode was all filled with emotions and I found it interesting how they make you think that in the end, everything is alright, but this feeling of confort, and that it is finally over, soon ends, with a traitor.

This episode overall is everything that is good in prison break, showing not only the complexity of the story, but also showing the reason Michael was able to escape two prisons, and survive.
  • Simply outwitted everyone

I couldn't believe that Self would end up betraying like that. Now this is the big climax on what those brothers and his friends are gonna do inorder to escape from bail.T-bag is also in a tough position and he would have gone really mad seeing Don Self killing his own agent.Guess who would end up in buying that Scylla already a buyer Feng is killed . I hope there'll be atleast a better life for those people at the end of this season,As to say this episode is really good and sad to see that Scofield being outwitted and outplayed by Don Self
  • A fantastic show...

A brilliant show from day one up to now. The start of season one was an opening into a new concept for a series. A brother who intentionally wanted to go into one of the worst prisons to break out his brother. We all wondered whether it would be possible and sure enough he pulled it off. Prison break is one of those shows of which once you are hooked you want to come back for more,the only trouble is the episode never seems long enough so you can't wait for the following weeks episode. Ive never known a show with so many twists and turns to the story line, that's why its a thrill and a personal fave.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10