Prison Break

Tuesday 9:00 PM on FOX Premiered Aug 29, 2005 In Season

maxxie_m

Prison Break Fan Reviews page 7 of 52

• because i like it !!

oh i like this season because its so cool .
    and i watch all seasons because its nice and beautiful
    when i see evrey episodes i feel happy
    and im so intrested and you most watch all season PRISON BREAK for ever (((When writing your review, remember to keep the language clean. Reviews must be 100 words minimum. We encourage you to try to get your review right the first time--you may choose to edit it later on, but by doing so, you will lose any positive feedback associated with the review. We encourage you to write your review in a word processor or text editor, save it to your local disk, then copy and paste it in the box below. ))
  • How friggin clever and exciting was that??? Gah i love me some michael scofield

WOW! where to begin with this review? I mean, this episode was so well written. Sarah and Sucre once again showed their love and care towards the mission by not leaving michael and link behind no matter what. Mahone has left to go get assistance from the FBI which is awesome because i love his old partner! Sucre saved the day by taking out the guy that was going to take michael and link to the general. AND how awesome was how michael screwed over that lying jerk Self? when i saw that scene of the flashback to michael taking out that piece, i was like "YES!". Rarely do i get this excited from episodes but this episode is special.
  • Oh My God.... Absolutely, Undoubtedly EPIC!

What the hell is going to happen?
    Michael is still refusing to go to hospital.
    He outsmarted Self like he always outsmarts everyone; always one step ahead. Gretchen had the pleasure of staring him down with that thousand word glare. "You son of a B1TCH!!!! think you can outsmart Michael, you're a dumb pile of garbage, think you can get away with holding my daughter and sister hostage? Think you can beat me? HUH! suck on that".
    T-Bag's being the sheep once again. Will his pedophile side come out again? Either way I predict he will be shawn pretty soon by Gretchen. (sexy b!tch :D)
    Mahone has fled.... we think.

And on top of it all we, or at least I don't know how many episodes/seasons are left. I'm keeping that a surprise for myself. I suspect the ratings are extremely low though because it is no doubt the highest rating torrent every week on PB (Pirate Bay not Prison Break lol) Prison Break gets at least 90000 seeders or more on Pirate Bay every week.

This episode was amazing, just as good as last weeks. Suspenseful and anxiety ridden.
    PLEASE keep this show coming for at least ONE more season I BEG you!
  • prison break is the best show ever and will remain so

prison break is the best thing on tv.i have watched many great series such as twin peaks and the x files but prison break is really wonderful it's the best there's nothing like it.i really love to watch every season to see what the bunch are up to.i like to see every character their struggles and frustrations their blending together it's a symphony really.i haven't been able to continue watching 24 it's very edgy and nerve wrecking unlike prison break it's entertaining and the same time it makes my brain working through out the episode.it's not that i see what happens in the episode and then i close the tv.but in prison break i keep thinking how are they gonna get out of this dilemma i hope they won't do this ,it's better they do that etc.i hope and pray form the bottom of my heart that prison break should continue entertaining us for more and more years all other alternatives have been inferior for the last years.
  • This is why I watch Prison Break. Because everything you think they couldn't do they do, and everything we antecipate, they are a step infront of us.

When I watch prison break, my body enters to this state in which it doesn't stop shaking, and you know why? Because it doesn't know what's is going to happen next. This episode was all about that.
    The episode has some interesting aspects that I would like to comment about.

The General, almighty, untouchable General surrendered, and not only that, he was under the brothers control. Even when we thought that it was a bad thing that the General was going down to the Scylla safe room, Michael had it already figured out. Since Gretchen wasn't able to get the sixth Scylla card, Michael already thought of how to get it. Even after the scene in the safe room, in the Generals office, this suspence was starting to built in since the company agents were about to break in with some heavy weapons, but then, once again Michael was one step ahead of them. This is basically what happened in the episode, but as usual the episode had its own unknown & unexpected part.

Agent Self who we thought was one of the good guys, all of a sudden changes sides. I have been a loyal Prison Break fan, and after 3 seasons, you think you know the writers head, but they somehow always make me wonder. Agent Self in the end of the episode, shows his true colors, but not entirely, leaving us all freaked out, waiting for the next episode to answer our questions. The thing is, this episode was all filled with emotions and I found it interesting how they make you think that in the end, everything is alright, but this feeling of confort, and that it is finally over, soon ends, with a traitor.

This episode overall is everything that is good in prison break, showing not only the complexity of the story, but also showing the reason Michael was able to escape two prisons, and survive.
  • Simply outwitted everyone

I couldn't believe that Self would end up betraying like that. Now this is the big climax on what those brothers and his friends are gonna do inorder to escape from bail.T-bag is also in a tough position and he would have gone really mad seeing Don Self killing his own agent.Guess who would end up in buying that Scylla already a buyer Feng is killed . I hope there'll be atleast a better life for those people at the end of this season,As to say this episode is really good and sad to see that Scofield being outwitted and outplayed by Don Self
  • A fantastic show...

A brilliant show from day one up to now. The start of season one was an opening into a new concept for a series. A brother who intentionally wanted to go into one of the worst prisons to break out his brother. We all wondered whether it would be possible and sure enough he pulled it off. Prison break is one of those shows of which once you are hooked you want to come back for more,the only trouble is the episode never seems long enough so you can't wait for the following weeks episode. Ive never known a show with so many twists and turns to the story line, that's why its a thrill and a personal fave.
  • An intellectual architect breaks his innocent deathrow brother out of prison, along with a few other convicts. The fugitives try to clear their names and take down The Company, the organizaton that framed the brother and continues to threaten lives.

This show has been unique and full of suspense from the start. I love seeing how each week brings new conflicts or plot twists to what would be straightforward characters in another show. The show also keeps you on the edge of your seat when it comes to who lives or who dies each week. There may occasionally be sluggish episodes like other shows, but the following episodes redeem the past ones and then some. The creativeness of this show makes it a favorite of mine among others like "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles."
  • i have been watching prison break since day one and i love it more and more each season!

i think this episode was amazing. i think the writers and actors did extremely well. i love watching this show, it is one of my favorites, i can't wait to see what happens next. in my opinion this episode so intense, it really kept your attention. i figured Don Self would turn on them, because he was always a shady character! i hope he gets his when the time is right. i love watching Wentworth Miller, he is absolutely amazing. his expressions, intensity & talent are amazing. i hope they can continue to keep this show going as long as possible, i love Wentworth Miller and i don't know what i would do without it!
  • One of the great shows of this decade.

Season 1 was an all time classic. What else can I say? It was a new, unique and original concept.

Season 2 lived up to the standard and reinvented the show, while remaining loyal to the original idea.

Season 3 felt like a bit of a rough patch for me. I just didn't like the environment and the new characters weren't all that great. That and the fact that the strike kind of ruined it and probably forced the writers' hand a bit didn't help.

Season 4 is almost as good as season 2. My favorite part by far is seeing Mahone working with the brothers and the fact that they've kind of forgiven him for all the horrible things he did is very intense. I've really enjoyed it.
  • Prison Break was a very clever and nice show up to the first season.

Prison Break was a very clever and nice show up to the first season. Then in the second it started to go downhill. And the third was a complete disaster. I don't understand why they continued a show like this. I am sure that the fourth season is going to be the worst season ever. In the begginig I actually liked it because of all the action and the clever plan. Then when the second season started it was ok but it was the same in every episode, so BORING! Finally the third season. WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY ,WHY? Why did they have to make another one. A painful one. It was awful. They ruined the show. And now with the fourth. OH MY GOD. They should have stopped it a long time ago. I hope it is the last season.
  • this season is absolutely insane. every week i cant wait for the new episode.

this series is a must see. the seasons seem to get better every time but i always find myself rewatching the first season as it is pure class. it is on a whole-nother-level. schofield is so inteligent and its a little bit sad that he is very ill, but it puts a bit of an edge to the show as it is another thing that sets things off. i am completely hooked on this show and would reccomend it to anybody. it is a must see. i hope that there will be more series to come as it will be interesting to see what genius plot the producers come up with.
  • Prison break . . . . . . . . Is AWESOMEE E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E watch it and you wont regret it.

You will be entertained from beginning to end. Make sure you watch season 1 and 2, they are the best ones. This show is original, and my opinion is that it is flawless. The actor/actresses are auperb. They will grow on you evenually. The story line is so original and there are moments that are so special! I hate how I have to wait a week until the new episode come out! Monday just doesn't come fast enough! It is a shame to see it lose ratings because of season 3. I mean, the bar was set too high from season 1 and 2.
  • I love Prison Break!!! It's one of best TV shows ever!!

Prison Break is an amazing show, yes it can be no THAT realistic at all, but what show really is??!!.

For me, it's great in many ways, the eye candy aspect nobody can't deny, but it isn't the only reason: acting is... WOW!, I mean William Fichtner, Wentworth Miller, Robert Knepper, Amaury Nolasco, Dominic Purcell, Sarah Wayne Callies and the majority of the cast, the manner how they deliver their lines and their Corporal Expression are absolutely faboulus.

Besides, story has evolved through years, each season has been reinvented itself.

Is true, production has its flaws on continuity and plot development (*cough* Michael & lincoln's mother cause of death *cough*), still AWESOME!!!

PRISON BREAK ROCKS!!!
  • Prison Break is easily the best show on televsion today

Prison Break is my personal favourite TV show because the character development is exceptional and the show will always keep you guessing. I have watched every single episode so far and have never been disappointed. The other really cool thing about the show is the fact that the theme each season has been different, for example Season 1 - Break out of a normal prison (easier said than done), Season 2 - On the Run, Season 3 - Break out of the worst prison in the world (which made Season 1 look like a cakewalk) & the current season is focusing on the main characters breaking into a maxium security complex. The are many appealling characters from different backgrounds with different styles so there is something for everyone in the audience. You will not be disappointed by the action and suspense that this show offers.
  • Prison Break is a drama from executive producers Brett Ratner, Paul Scheuring, Matt Olmstead, Marty Adelstein, Dawn Parouse and Neal Moritz.

After getting himself incarcerated in Fox River State Penitentiary to free his wrongly accused brother, Lincoln Burrows, Michael Scofield is now on the loose–along with his brother. Tasked by a government agent to take down The Company, the brothers work along side former correctional officer Brad Bellick, former federal agent Alexander Mahone and other odd characters. Prison Break is a drama from executive producers Brett Ratner, Paul Scheuring, Matt Olmstead, Marty Adelstein, Dawn Parouse and Neal Moritz.

• Prison Break Rocks!!!

Prison Break is such a good show. I actually just started watching it late. I'm only on the 2nd season now. I'm so addicted. wentworth is so hott and i really like his eyes they have so much meaning. The way he looks at people he cares about. hehe. it'll drive you crazy. Dominick is a hotty too he has so much passion and the way he wears those open button shirts. You just cant help to say wow! I really like Sarah she is a really good actress and she and wentworth play well together. I really like our latino guy. He has so much heart and romance that'll just take your breath away. He's such a cutie pie. The whole cast is talented and this show is different and unique in its own way. A Big Fan, Winny look alike
  • Contains everything (sacrifice and dedication and loyalty)

WoOo WoOo WoOo WoOo WoOo

i figured out what to say to you
    but sometimes the words they
    they come out so wrong,
    The best in innovation¡¡The best in the world of drama¡¡Better in the lives of all who knew him,, prison break we love you To>>>>>>>>>>>>> death.... prisonbreak..prison break..prison break..prison break..prison break..prison break..prison break ,,,
    ((You better ))
    You are the best in the world is no better you Thank you for Fox Thank you for Fox
  • This episode made me cry.

Yes, Bellick was an arse but in the end he was a hero, risking his own life to help out the brothers find the truth about scylla. I didn't expect him to die like he did. So yes I cried when he drowned to death, can you imagine what would be running through his mind at that time? I cannot fathom it at all. Now I was glad to see Mahone kill off that **** that killed his son, he deserved it. But the only question remains is now The Company is expected him to pick up his reward and in a special hiding spot, will the FBI agent dude know where that drop off is? If not, then The Company will become suspicious when he doesn't come get his money. This was a good episode except killing off Belick's character:(
  • my best tv show forever

my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.
  • most men would do anything to get out of Fox River but Michael Scofield will do anything to get in. To save his brother from execution he must get in and break him out.

When Lincoln Burrows (Dominic Purcell) is framed for the murder or the Vice President's brother, his brother Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller) gets himself incarcerated in order to break him out. Inside he meets his new cell mate Fernando Sucre (Amaury Nolasco) who will be involved in the break out. Scofield also has people inside involved in the break out and some note wanted. Mob boss John Abruzzi (Peter Stormare) Ex military Benjamin Miles "C-Note" Franklin (Rockmand Dunbar) Murderer Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell (Robert Knepper) suspected DB Cooper Charles Westmoreland (Muse Watson). Also Being flying under the rador of Wardon Henry Pope (Stacey Keach) and Captain Brad Bellick (Wade Williams) and falling for Dr Sara Tancredi (Sarah Wayne Callies).
  • prison break the best serial in the world

prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world
  • exelante

I love it very much I wish to finished at happy end
    I wish good luck to every one how work in all seasons
    thanks for every things best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards
    I love this program I love this program I love this program I love this program I love this program
  • prison break the best serial in the world

no words can express my feeling toward prison break , specially prison break season 1 , they are a great team michel, link, alex and sucre . i think they should continue after prison break season 4 and i think many people love prison break and should take number 1 in the world because thier are alot of thinking in this tv show and . prison break the best serial in the world and i have never seen tv show like it . lock me up with scofield lol lol he is so handsome and like t bag said pretty ...
  • A compilation of unbelievable events occurred by ultra intelligent people!

Prison Break starts with an amazing story of a genius trying to rescue his brother that is counting his last breathes who is a victim of a revenge, after watching some episodes one will surely admit that even God can't do what he's doing!
    Michael knows almost everything in the world and his foes are as intelligent as him and always they reach him at the last moment, so they're forced to have an eternal cat and mouse game!
    After all, Prison Break is a great show, but I hope they try to find a great way to finish it ASAP, because by starting of Season 3, the only thing that man can see is adding a character that will die in a few episodes later!
  • Intelligent Prison Break Thriller - The most interesting series in a long time

I'm not normally one for compulsively watching series, I have neither the time nor the inclination. So what is it that makes Prison Break the exception?

To start with it should be noted, yes, it's about a Prison Break. Doesn't sound too exciting does it? However this is not the normal 'I'll tunnel out using a spoon I stole from the cafeteria' style prison break, this a pre-conceived, complicated, yet surprisingly simple to follow prison break, that is interwoven with a number of other interesting and intriguing sub-plots. The basic premise is that a man is wrongly convicted of killing the Vice-Presidents brother, he contests his innocence, but is sentenced to death inside a maximum security prison. Weeks later, our main character, the convicted mans brother, gets himself condemned to the same prison as his brother with one objective: to break the both of them out before his brother is executed. This is no rash move however, and our main character is a structural engineer who has devised an elaborate and clever plan to escape, that is slowly revealed as the series progresses. On the outside, friends and relatives investigate the circumstances around the death of the Vice-Presidents brother.

As the story unfolds, you attention is draw to the complications and problems that arise from trying to execute an escape from a maximum security prison, even when a plan has been painstakingly planned with surgical precision there are any number of thinks waiting to go wrong. What if someone finds out? What if your cellmate turns out to be a psychopath? What if you get transferred halfway through your attempt? These are the kinds of problems that are faced throughout the series as we watch our main character and his closest allies try and escape.

This isn't just a series about a prison break though, even a well planned and shrewdly scripted series based solely on this subject would be doomed. Prison break constantly flicks between different plots, one second we are focussed on our main characters attempts to break out and the most recent dilemma to face him, and the next we are treated to attempts being made on the outside to free his brother via painstaking investigation and the legal process. To conclude, this is a well written, well acted and well executed series that has a constant thrill and edge to it. A real sense of urgency is maintained throughout the storyline. This, coupled with the constant problems that surface in the course of the escape, mean that you'll be on the edge of your seat from start to finish. This series comes highly recommended.
  • The team that broke out of Fox River Penitentiary must now work together and bring down the company.

The first season was absolutely phenomenal. Watching Michael Scofield work his way out of the original prison was an exciting feat every week a new episode came out.

After a chase across America (season 2) and a trip to Panama (season 3), the show has overdone "out of the box". Certain elements in Prison Break at this point are frustrating and just too hard to imagine.

I particularly hated the scene where one minute all the characters were in their "key positions" at Season 3 end, then after five minutes (season 4 premiere) they were "magically whisked away" and brought together for something that turned out into "mission impossible".

Hiring criminals -slash- escapees to do the dirty job? What?

The only reason I keep watching is because I've been following since the first season and I can't stand not knowing what happens next. But the story? Season four is too far-flung.
  • Keeps getting better

Wow,this was one hard hitting and bloody episode.Very edgy stuff.Not to sound too twisted,but I found the scene with Gretchen and Sara in the hotel room a bit erotic,yet also very disturbing.Overall,yet another very good show in a very good series.

I absolutely hated the last series and that so called Sona prison was absolutely ridiculous,as were most of the minor characters.This is as good as the first series,although in reverse,where they are breaking in instead of breaking out.I think it's even better in a way because you don't have to spend several weeks getting to know the characters.Of course it still requires a certain suspension of disbelief.Like why are the FBI's most wanted walking around a major city without even attempting to change their appearance,for instance? But I can live with it because the rest of the show is so well written,and the characters and sup-plots are taking on a new dimension every week.

I don't know if there is scope for another series after this because it is stretching to a credibility breaking point,but I am just enjoying this excellent series as is.
  • Miller Came to China last week,and i like him very much.

Miller Came to China last week,he's really a gentleman , a good guy .i like him very much since the prison break aired. Oct 19th he came to beijing , visit the great wall and the Forbidden City. i am so excited and fortunate to see him, and take a photo with him .he 's so nice ,patient and be friendly to everyone.of courese,he is so sexy, uhu....

i don't know how to post the videos and photos ,here are the links , enjoy it !!!(:really good!!! photos in mtime webiste cooperation:(http://www.mtime.com/news/gallery/2008/10/19/10251.html)

miller's interview videos :(http://www.mtime.com/movie/39138/trailer/14203.html)

all reports on miller's frist china trip :
    (http://www.mtime.com/my/millerfan/)
  • One of the best shows ever made.

I really like this show. It's always changing and is always about some kind of 'prison break' - Michael now must defeat the Company to be real free - it's not enough to escape from prison. Since season one this was in perspective. The question is: will Michael and the others be able to do it? I hope so. Some people reviewing here are always complaining about something.
    They talk crap mostly - because they talk like the show was something possible in real life and it's not.
    Since episode one everything is created for entertaining - I just can laugh when people just write to talk bad of the storyline of the show.
    I hope PB gets a fifth season!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11