Prison Break

FOX (ended 2009)

maxxie_m

Prison Break Fan Reviews page 7 of 52

• i have been watching prison break since day one and i love it more and more each season!

i think this episode was amazing. i think the writers and actors did extremely well. i love watching this show, it is one of my favorites, i can't wait to see what happens next. in my opinion this episode so intense, it really kept your attention. i figured Don Self would turn on them, because he was always a shady character! i hope he gets his when the time is right. i love watching Wentworth Miller, he is absolutely amazing. his expressions, intensity & talent are amazing. i hope they can continue to keep this show going as long as possible, i love Wentworth Miller and i don't know what i would do without it!
  • One of the great shows of this decade.

Season 1 was an all time classic. What else can I say? It was a new, unique and original concept.

Season 2 lived up to the standard and reinvented the show, while remaining loyal to the original idea.

Season 3 felt like a bit of a rough patch for me. I just didn't like the environment and the new characters weren't all that great. That and the fact that the strike kind of ruined it and probably forced the writers' hand a bit didn't help.

Season 4 is almost as good as season 2. My favorite part by far is seeing Mahone working with the brothers and the fact that they've kind of forgiven him for all the horrible things he did is very intense. I've really enjoyed it.
  • Prison Break was a very clever and nice show up to the first season.

Prison Break was a very clever and nice show up to the first season. Then in the second it started to go downhill. And the third was a complete disaster. I don't understand why they continued a show like this. I am sure that the fourth season is going to be the worst season ever. In the begginig I actually liked it because of all the action and the clever plan. Then when the second season started it was ok but it was the same in every episode, so BORING! Finally the third season. WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY ,WHY? Why did they have to make another one. A painful one. It was awful. They ruined the show. And now with the fourth. OH MY GOD. They should have stopped it a long time ago. I hope it is the last season.
  • this season is absolutely insane. every week i cant wait for the new episode.

this series is a must see. the seasons seem to get better every time but i always find myself rewatching the first season as it is pure class. it is on a whole-nother-level. schofield is so inteligent and its a little bit sad that he is very ill, but it puts a bit of an edge to the show as it is another thing that sets things off. i am completely hooked on this show and would reccomend it to anybody. it is a must see. i hope that there will be more series to come as it will be interesting to see what genius plot the producers come up with.
  • Prison break . . . . . . . . Is AWESOMEE E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E watch it and you wont regret it.

You will be entertained from beginning to end. Make sure you watch season 1 and 2, they are the best ones. This show is original, and my opinion is that it is flawless. The actor/actresses are auperb. They will grow on you evenually. The story line is so original and there are moments that are so special! I hate how I have to wait a week until the new episode come out! Monday just doesn't come fast enough! It is a shame to see it lose ratings because of season 3. I mean, the bar was set too high from season 1 and 2.
  • I love Prison Break!!! It's one of best TV shows ever!!

Prison Break is an amazing show, yes it can be no THAT realistic at all, but what show really is??!!.

For me, it's great in many ways, the eye candy aspect nobody can't deny, but it isn't the only reason: acting is... WOW!, I mean William Fichtner, Wentworth Miller, Robert Knepper, Amaury Nolasco, Dominic Purcell, Sarah Wayne Callies and the majority of the cast, the manner how they deliver their lines and their Corporal Expression are absolutely faboulus.

Besides, story has evolved through years, each season has been reinvented itself.

Is true, production has its flaws on continuity and plot development (*cough* Michael & lincoln's mother cause of death *cough*), still AWESOME!!!

PRISON BREAK ROCKS!!!
  • Prison Break is easily the best show on televsion today

Prison Break is my personal favourite TV show because the character development is exceptional and the show will always keep you guessing. I have watched every single episode so far and have never been disappointed. The other really cool thing about the show is the fact that the theme each season has been different, for example Season 1 - Break out of a normal prison (easier said than done), Season 2 - On the Run, Season 3 - Break out of the worst prison in the world (which made Season 1 look like a cakewalk) & the current season is focusing on the main characters breaking into a maxium security complex. The are many appealling characters from different backgrounds with different styles so there is something for everyone in the audience. You will not be disappointed by the action and suspense that this show offers.
  • Prison Break is a drama from executive producers Brett Ratner, Paul Scheuring, Matt Olmstead, Marty Adelstein, Dawn Parouse and Neal Moritz.

After getting himself incarcerated in Fox River State Penitentiary to free his wrongly accused brother, Lincoln Burrows, Michael Scofield is now on the loose–along with his brother. Tasked by a government agent to take down The Company, the brothers work along side former correctional officer Brad Bellick, former federal agent Alexander Mahone and other odd characters. Prison Break is a drama from executive producers Brett Ratner, Paul Scheuring, Matt Olmstead, Marty Adelstein, Dawn Parouse and Neal Moritz.

• Prison Break Rocks!!!

Prison Break is such a good show. I actually just started watching it late. I'm only on the 2nd season now. I'm so addicted. wentworth is so hott and i really like his eyes they have so much meaning. The way he looks at people he cares about. hehe. it'll drive you crazy. Dominick is a hotty too he has so much passion and the way he wears those open button shirts. You just cant help to say wow! I really like Sarah she is a really good actress and she and wentworth play well together. I really like our latino guy. He has so much heart and romance that'll just take your breath away. He's such a cutie pie. The whole cast is talented and this show is different and unique in its own way. A Big Fan, Winny look alike
  • Contains everything (sacrifice and dedication and loyalty)

WoOo WoOo WoOo WoOo WoOo

i figured out what to say to you
    but sometimes the words they
    they come out so wrong,
    The best in innovation¡¡The best in the world of drama¡¡Better in the lives of all who knew him,, prison break we love you To>>>>>>>>>>>>> death.... prisonbreak..prison break..prison break..prison break..prison break..prison break..prison break ,,,
    ((You better ))
    You are the best in the world is no better you Thank you for Fox Thank you for Fox
  • This episode made me cry.

Yes, Bellick was an arse but in the end he was a hero, risking his own life to help out the brothers find the truth about scylla. I didn't expect him to die like he did. So yes I cried when he drowned to death, can you imagine what would be running through his mind at that time? I cannot fathom it at all. Now I was glad to see Mahone kill off that **** that killed his son, he deserved it. But the only question remains is now The Company is expected him to pick up his reward and in a special hiding spot, will the FBI agent dude know where that drop off is? If not, then The Company will become suspicious when he doesn't come get his money. This was a good episode except killing off Belick's character:(
  • my best tv show forever

my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.
  • most men would do anything to get out of Fox River but Michael Scofield will do anything to get in. To save his brother from execution he must get in and break him out.

When Lincoln Burrows (Dominic Purcell) is framed for the murder or the Vice President's brother, his brother Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller) gets himself incarcerated in order to break him out. Inside he meets his new cell mate Fernando Sucre (Amaury Nolasco) who will be involved in the break out. Scofield also has people inside involved in the break out and some note wanted. Mob boss John Abruzzi (Peter Stormare) Ex military Benjamin Miles "C-Note" Franklin (Rockmand Dunbar) Murderer Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell (Robert Knepper) suspected DB Cooper Charles Westmoreland (Muse Watson). Also Being flying under the rador of Wardon Henry Pope (Stacey Keach) and Captain Brad Bellick (Wade Williams) and falling for Dr Sara Tancredi (Sarah Wayne Callies).
  • prison break the best serial in the world

prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world
  • exelante

I love it very much I wish to finished at happy end
    I wish good luck to every one how work in all seasons
    thanks for every things best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards
    I love this program I love this program I love this program I love this program I love this program
  • prison break the best serial in the world

no words can express my feeling toward prison break , specially prison break season 1 , they are a great team michel, link, alex and sucre . i think they should continue after prison break season 4 and i think many people love prison break and should take number 1 in the world because thier are alot of thinking in this tv show and . prison break the best serial in the world and i have never seen tv show like it . lock me up with scofield lol lol he is so handsome and like t bag said pretty ...
  • A compilation of unbelievable events occurred by ultra intelligent people!

Prison Break starts with an amazing story of a genius trying to rescue his brother that is counting his last breathes who is a victim of a revenge, after watching some episodes one will surely admit that even God can't do what he's doing!
    Michael knows almost everything in the world and his foes are as intelligent as him and always they reach him at the last moment, so they're forced to have an eternal cat and mouse game!
    After all, Prison Break is a great show, but I hope they try to find a great way to finish it ASAP, because by starting of Season 3, the only thing that man can see is adding a character that will die in a few episodes later!
  • Intelligent Prison Break Thriller - The most interesting series in a long time

I'm not normally one for compulsively watching series, I have neither the time nor the inclination. So what is it that makes Prison Break the exception?

To start with it should be noted, yes, it's about a Prison Break. Doesn't sound too exciting does it? However this is not the normal 'I'll tunnel out using a spoon I stole from the cafeteria' style prison break, this a pre-conceived, complicated, yet surprisingly simple to follow prison break, that is interwoven with a number of other interesting and intriguing sub-plots. The basic premise is that a man is wrongly convicted of killing the Vice-Presidents brother, he contests his innocence, but is sentenced to death inside a maximum security prison. Weeks later, our main character, the convicted mans brother, gets himself condemned to the same prison as his brother with one objective: to break the both of them out before his brother is executed. This is no rash move however, and our main character is a structural engineer who has devised an elaborate and clever plan to escape, that is slowly revealed as the series progresses. On the outside, friends and relatives investigate the circumstances around the death of the Vice-Presidents brother.

As the story unfolds, you attention is draw to the complications and problems that arise from trying to execute an escape from a maximum security prison, even when a plan has been painstakingly planned with surgical precision there are any number of thinks waiting to go wrong. What if someone finds out? What if your cellmate turns out to be a psychopath? What if you get transferred halfway through your attempt? These are the kinds of problems that are faced throughout the series as we watch our main character and his closest allies try and escape.

This isn't just a series about a prison break though, even a well planned and shrewdly scripted series based solely on this subject would be doomed. Prison break constantly flicks between different plots, one second we are focussed on our main characters attempts to break out and the most recent dilemma to face him, and the next we are treated to attempts being made on the outside to free his brother via painstaking investigation and the legal process. To conclude, this is a well written, well acted and well executed series that has a constant thrill and edge to it. A real sense of urgency is maintained throughout the storyline. This, coupled with the constant problems that surface in the course of the escape, mean that you'll be on the edge of your seat from start to finish. This series comes highly recommended.
  • The team that broke out of Fox River Penitentiary must now work together and bring down the company.

The first season was absolutely phenomenal. Watching Michael Scofield work his way out of the original prison was an exciting feat every week a new episode came out.

After a chase across America (season 2) and a trip to Panama (season 3), the show has overdone "out of the box". Certain elements in Prison Break at this point are frustrating and just too hard to imagine.

I particularly hated the scene where one minute all the characters were in their "key positions" at Season 3 end, then after five minutes (season 4 premiere) they were "magically whisked away" and brought together for something that turned out into "mission impossible".

Hiring criminals -slash- escapees to do the dirty job? What?

The only reason I keep watching is because I've been following since the first season and I can't stand not knowing what happens next. But the story? Season four is too far-flung.
  • Keeps getting better

Wow,this was one hard hitting and bloody episode.Very edgy stuff.Not to sound too twisted,but I found the scene with Gretchen and Sara in the hotel room a bit erotic,yet also very disturbing.Overall,yet another very good show in a very good series.

I absolutely hated the last series and that so called Sona prison was absolutely ridiculous,as were most of the minor characters.This is as good as the first series,although in reverse,where they are breaking in instead of breaking out.I think it's even better in a way because you don't have to spend several weeks getting to know the characters.Of course it still requires a certain suspension of disbelief.Like why are the FBI's most wanted walking around a major city without even attempting to change their appearance,for instance? But I can live with it because the rest of the show is so well written,and the characters and sup-plots are taking on a new dimension every week.

I don't know if there is scope for another series after this because it is stretching to a credibility breaking point,but I am just enjoying this excellent series as is.
  • Miller Came to China last week,and i like him very much.

Miller Came to China last week,he's really a gentleman , a good guy .i like him very much since the prison break aired. Oct 19th he came to beijing , visit the great wall and the Forbidden City. i am so excited and fortunate to see him, and take a photo with him .he 's so nice ,patient and be friendly to everyone.of courese,he is so sexy, uhu....

i don't know how to post the videos and photos ,here are the links , enjoy it !!!(:really good!!! photos in mtime webiste cooperation:(http://www.mtime.com/news/gallery/2008/10/19/10251.html)

miller's interview videos :(http://www.mtime.com/movie/39138/trailer/14203.html)

all reports on miller's frist china trip :
    (http://www.mtime.com/my/millerfan/)
  • One of the best shows ever made.

I really like this show. It's always changing and is always about some kind of 'prison break' - Michael now must defeat the Company to be real free - it's not enough to escape from prison. Since season one this was in perspective. The question is: will Michael and the others be able to do it? I hope so. Some people reviewing here are always complaining about something.
    They talk crap mostly - because they talk like the show was something possible in real life and it's not.
    Since episode one everything is created for entertaining - I just can laugh when people just write to talk bad of the storyline of the show.
    I hope PB gets a fifth season!
  • Wow, this show is a joke.

This show should have neded after season 2. Break out of the prison in season 1 and figure out the cinspiracy in season 2. But no. They went to another prison. In south America?!?!?!?! Ever since about halway through season 2 when it was known that the show would continue on for another season, the show has been crap. Season 4 is just stupid. Everyone is teamed up to take down the 'company.' And Sona just burns down and everyone escapes??? I thougt it was an indestructible fortress. Thank God this is the last season. I have given up on this show.
  • about prison break season 4

prison break is my favorite show it's the best series!!!it's better every season, there is always new things, new characters and a lot of action and emotion.season 4 is so exciting it isn't like what i expected but it is more wonderful and it's a big change from the other seasons because they are not in prison and now they have to get the "syella"
    all the group work together:Michael, Sarra, Lincoln, Sucre, Mahone and Bellik it's so beautiful seeing all the group together although T-Bag is still making troubles but it's ok. then Michael is more and more intelligent and he's always making plans... Michael is the best!!!!!!!
  • i love to spend all my time with prison break really wonderful

i like all the actors really they are good and i hope evry body to watch prison break only i love it and i wish all the actors will be in good helth for ever and they well come in saudia airibia any time it`s there country evry body in saudia airibia waiting there and waiting the program but i wish evry episode more then 2 hours > even my children they spend there time to watch it my greeting to all prison break team and to the directors and evry body in USA i hope to see them there soon > thank you
  • PRISON BREAK is the best series ever

PRISON BREAK is the best series ever
  • my opinian about my favorat show

hi, i will get tl the toopic directly
    so the show is th most exciting the actores are very clever i in a case of amazment

i never lost any sesone or one minite in the whole show

i love it so much

i want to give thanks ti the writer for his ideas (the wonderful ideas)
    and the best actor (miachel)is the top one and i hope that the show have or get (emmy 2008)

becose it deserves that so i think the whole world is addorig the show and i want to see the actors of the show one time and take one pic whith them so it is the greatest show at all
  • I love it , the writers did a great job

I love it , the writers did a great job
  • nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show

nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show
  • That's difficult.. it changes every season.. WHICH I LOVE

So prison break . . . AWESOME! Prison Break is extremely original and always brings in something new. When it first came out i remember thinking "How are they going to stay on for more than a couple seasons? They're going to break out eventually!" but that question was answered very simply- It doesn't have to end when they break out. New stuff happens! I admit that last season was pretty boring for me... I never really watched it.. I didn't see the point. but this season I decided to give it a chance and it's great. The secret operation to get scylla is really cool and I love how they are changing it up. I can't wait for more!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11