Prison Break

FOX (ended 2009)

maxxie_m

Prison Break Fan Reviews page 7 of 51

• Prison Break is a drama from executive producers Brett Ratner, Paul Scheuring, Matt Olmstead, Marty Adelstein, Dawn Parouse and Neal Moritz.

After getting himself incarcerated in Fox River State Penitentiary to free his wrongly accused brother, Lincoln Burrows, Michael Scofield is now on the loose–along with his brother. Tasked by a government agent to take down The Company, the brothers work along side former correctional officer Brad Bellick, former federal agent Alexander Mahone and other odd characters. Prison Break is a drama from executive producers Brett Ratner, Paul Scheuring, Matt Olmstead, Marty Adelstein, Dawn Parouse and Neal Moritz.

• Prison Break Rocks!!!

Prison Break is such a good show. I actually just started watching it late. I'm only on the 2nd season now. I'm so addicted. wentworth is so hott and i really like his eyes they have so much meaning. The way he looks at people he cares about. hehe. it'll drive you crazy. Dominick is a hotty too he has so much passion and the way he wears those open button shirts. You just cant help to say wow! I really like Sarah she is a really good actress and she and wentworth play well together. I really like our latino guy. He has so much heart and romance that'll just take your breath away. He's such a cutie pie. The whole cast is talented and this show is different and unique in its own way. A Big Fan, Winny look alike
  • Contains everything (sacrifice and dedication and loyalty)

WoOo WoOo WoOo WoOo WoOo

i figured out what to say to you
    but sometimes the words they
    they come out so wrong,
    The best in innovation¡¡The best in the world of drama¡¡Better in the lives of all who knew him,, prison break we love you To>>>>>>>>>>>>> death.... prisonbreak..prison break..prison break..prison break..prison break..prison break..prison break ,,,
    ((You better ))
    You are the best in the world is no better you Thank you for Fox Thank you for Fox
  • This episode made me cry.

Yes, Bellick was an arse but in the end he was a hero, risking his own life to help out the brothers find the truth about scylla. I didn't expect him to die like he did. So yes I cried when he drowned to death, can you imagine what would be running through his mind at that time? I cannot fathom it at all. Now I was glad to see Mahone kill off that **** that killed his son, he deserved it. But the only question remains is now The Company is expected him to pick up his reward and in a special hiding spot, will the FBI agent dude know where that drop off is? If not, then The Company will become suspicious when he doesn't come get his money. This was a good episode except killing off Belick's character:(
  • my best tv show forever

my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.my best tv show forever.
  • most men would do anything to get out of Fox River but Michael Scofield will do anything to get in. To save his brother from execution he must get in and break him out.

When Lincoln Burrows (Dominic Purcell) is framed for the murder or the Vice President's brother, his brother Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller) gets himself incarcerated in order to break him out. Inside he meets his new cell mate Fernando Sucre (Amaury Nolasco) who will be involved in the break out. Scofield also has people inside involved in the break out and some note wanted. Mob boss John Abruzzi (Peter Stormare) Ex military Benjamin Miles "C-Note" Franklin (Rockmand Dunbar) Murderer Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell (Robert Knepper) suspected DB Cooper Charles Westmoreland (Muse Watson). Also Being flying under the rador of Wardon Henry Pope (Stacey Keach) and Captain Brad Bellick (Wade Williams) and falling for Dr Sara Tancredi (Sarah Wayne Callies).
  • prison break the best serial in the world

prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world prison break the best serial in the world
  • exelante

I love it very much I wish to finished at happy end
    I wish good luck to every one how work in all seasons
    thanks for every things best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards best regards
    I love this program I love this program I love this program I love this program I love this program
  • prison break the best serial in the world

no words can express my feeling toward prison break , specially prison break season 1 , they are a great team michel, link, alex and sucre . i think they should continue after prison break season 4 and i think many people love prison break and should take number 1 in the world because thier are alot of thinking in this tv show and . prison break the best serial in the world and i have never seen tv show like it . lock me up with scofield lol lol he is so handsome and like t bag said pretty ...
  • A compilation of unbelievable events occurred by ultra intelligent people!

Prison Break starts with an amazing story of a genius trying to rescue his brother that is counting his last breathes who is a victim of a revenge, after watching some episodes one will surely admit that even God can't do what he's doing!
    Michael knows almost everything in the world and his foes are as intelligent as him and always they reach him at the last moment, so they're forced to have an eternal cat and mouse game!
    After all, Prison Break is a great show, but I hope they try to find a great way to finish it ASAP, because by starting of Season 3, the only thing that man can see is adding a character that will die in a few episodes later!
  • Intelligent Prison Break Thriller - The most interesting series in a long time

I'm not normally one for compulsively watching series, I have neither the time nor the inclination. So what is it that makes Prison Break the exception?

To start with it should be noted, yes, it's about a Prison Break. Doesn't sound too exciting does it? However this is not the normal 'I'll tunnel out using a spoon I stole from the cafeteria' style prison break, this a pre-conceived, complicated, yet surprisingly simple to follow prison break, that is interwoven with a number of other interesting and intriguing sub-plots. The basic premise is that a man is wrongly convicted of killing the Vice-Presidents brother, he contests his innocence, but is sentenced to death inside a maximum security prison. Weeks later, our main character, the convicted mans brother, gets himself condemned to the same prison as his brother with one objective: to break the both of them out before his brother is executed. This is no rash move however, and our main character is a structural engineer who has devised an elaborate and clever plan to escape, that is slowly revealed as the series progresses. On the outside, friends and relatives investigate the circumstances around the death of the Vice-Presidents brother.

As the story unfolds, you attention is draw to the complications and problems that arise from trying to execute an escape from a maximum security prison, even when a plan has been painstakingly planned with surgical precision there are any number of thinks waiting to go wrong. What if someone finds out? What if your cellmate turns out to be a psychopath? What if you get transferred halfway through your attempt? These are the kinds of problems that are faced throughout the series as we watch our main character and his closest allies try and escape.

This isn't just a series about a prison break though, even a well planned and shrewdly scripted series based solely on this subject would be doomed. Prison break constantly flicks between different plots, one second we are focussed on our main characters attempts to break out and the most recent dilemma to face him, and the next we are treated to attempts being made on the outside to free his brother via painstaking investigation and the legal process. To conclude, this is a well written, well acted and well executed series that has a constant thrill and edge to it. A real sense of urgency is maintained throughout the storyline. This, coupled with the constant problems that surface in the course of the escape, mean that you'll be on the edge of your seat from start to finish. This series comes highly recommended.
  • The team that broke out of Fox River Penitentiary must now work together and bring down the company.

The first season was absolutely phenomenal. Watching Michael Scofield work his way out of the original prison was an exciting feat every week a new episode came out.

After a chase across America (season 2) and a trip to Panama (season 3), the show has overdone "out of the box". Certain elements in Prison Break at this point are frustrating and just too hard to imagine.

I particularly hated the scene where one minute all the characters were in their "key positions" at Season 3 end, then after five minutes (season 4 premiere) they were "magically whisked away" and brought together for something that turned out into "mission impossible".

Hiring criminals -slash- escapees to do the dirty job? What?

The only reason I keep watching is because I've been following since the first season and I can't stand not knowing what happens next. But the story? Season four is too far-flung.
  • Keeps getting better

Wow,this was one hard hitting and bloody episode.Very edgy stuff.Not to sound too twisted,but I found the scene with Gretchen and Sara in the hotel room a bit erotic,yet also very disturbing.Overall,yet another very good show in a very good series.

I absolutely hated the last series and that so called Sona prison was absolutely ridiculous,as were most of the minor characters.This is as good as the first series,although in reverse,where they are breaking in instead of breaking out.I think it's even better in a way because you don't have to spend several weeks getting to know the characters.Of course it still requires a certain suspension of disbelief.Like why are the FBI's most wanted walking around a major city without even attempting to change their appearance,for instance? But I can live with it because the rest of the show is so well written,and the characters and sup-plots are taking on a new dimension every week.

I don't know if there is scope for another series after this because it is stretching to a credibility breaking point,but I am just enjoying this excellent series as is.
  • Miller Came to China last week,and i like him very much.

Miller Came to China last week,he's really a gentleman , a good guy .i like him very much since the prison break aired. Oct 19th he came to beijing , visit the great wall and the Forbidden City. i am so excited and fortunate to see him, and take a photo with him .he 's so nice ,patient and be friendly to everyone.of courese,he is so sexy, uhu....

i don't know how to post the videos and photos ,here are the links , enjoy it !!!(:really good!!! photos in mtime webiste cooperation:(http://www.mtime.com/news/gallery/2008/10/19/10251.html)

miller's interview videos :(http://www.mtime.com/movie/39138/trailer/14203.html)

all reports on miller's frist china trip :
    (http://www.mtime.com/my/millerfan/)
  • One of the best shows ever made.

I really like this show. It's always changing and is always about some kind of 'prison break' - Michael now must defeat the Company to be real free - it's not enough to escape from prison. Since season one this was in perspective. The question is: will Michael and the others be able to do it? I hope so. Some people reviewing here are always complaining about something.
    They talk crap mostly - because they talk like the show was something possible in real life and it's not.
    Since episode one everything is created for entertaining - I just can laugh when people just write to talk bad of the storyline of the show.
    I hope PB gets a fifth season!
  • Wow, this show is a joke.

This show should have neded after season 2. Break out of the prison in season 1 and figure out the cinspiracy in season 2. But no. They went to another prison. In south America?!?!?!?! Ever since about halway through season 2 when it was known that the show would continue on for another season, the show has been crap. Season 4 is just stupid. Everyone is teamed up to take down the 'company.' And Sona just burns down and everyone escapes??? I thougt it was an indestructible fortress. Thank God this is the last season. I have given up on this show.
  • about prison break season 4

prison break is my favorite show it's the best series!!!it's better every season, there is always new things, new characters and a lot of action and emotion.season 4 is so exciting it isn't like what i expected but it is more wonderful and it's a big change from the other seasons because they are not in prison and now they have to get the "syella"
    all the group work together:Michael, Sarra, Lincoln, Sucre, Mahone and Bellik it's so beautiful seeing all the group together although T-Bag is still making troubles but it's ok. then Michael is more and more intelligent and he's always making plans... Michael is the best!!!!!!!
  • i love to spend all my time with prison break really wonderful

i like all the actors really they are good and i hope evry body to watch prison break only i love it and i wish all the actors will be in good helth for ever and they well come in saudia airibia any time it`s there country evry body in saudia airibia waiting there and waiting the program but i wish evry episode more then 2 hours > even my children they spend there time to watch it my greeting to all prison break team and to the directors and evry body in USA i hope to see them there soon > thank you
  • PRISON BREAK is the best series ever

PRISON BREAK is the best series ever
  • my opinian about my favorat show

hi, i will get tl the toopic directly
    so the show is th most exciting the actores are very clever i in a case of amazment

i never lost any sesone or one minite in the whole show

i love it so much

i want to give thanks ti the writer for his ideas (the wonderful ideas)
    and the best actor (miachel)is the top one and i hope that the show have or get (emmy 2008)

becose it deserves that so i think the whole world is addorig the show and i want to see the actors of the show one time and take one pic whith them so it is the greatest show at all
  • I love it , the writers did a great job

I love it , the writers did a great job
  • nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show

nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show nice show
  • That's difficult.. it changes every season.. WHICH I LOVE

So prison break . . . AWESOME! Prison Break is extremely original and always brings in something new. When it first came out i remember thinking "How are they going to stay on for more than a couple seasons? They're going to break out eventually!" but that question was answered very simply- It doesn't have to end when they break out. New stuff happens! I admit that last season was pretty boring for me... I never really watched it.. I didn't see the point. but this season I decided to give it a chance and it's great. The secret operation to get scylla is really cool and I love how they are changing it up. I can't wait for more!
  • This show ROCKS!!!! It just keeps getting better and better each episode! I love how it keeps you on edge! It's very addicting and Ive never been addicted to any show but this one! I love it and hope it never ends.................

This show freaking ROCKS!!!! It just keeps getting better and better each episode! I love how it keeps you on edge and wanting to see more! It's very addicting and Ive never been addicted to any show but this one! I love it and hope it never ends!!! :) Im very bummed it dont come on tonight tho!!! :( I look forward to it every Monday!!! Whoever wrote this script is genius! Plus My last name is Schofield, How gansta is that!!! :) Not to mention there not bad looking either! :) I Love Prison Break!!!!!!!!!!! It ROCKS!!!!

Keep the seasons coming!!!!! Candace Schofield
  • this is the bomb show yo

i love this show its so good i watch it ever monday i could stay up all night and watch all the episodes that came out im watching it on here to thats how good it is this show is so imspired it has so much problems and solution haha michel and is bro r so smart they never get caught and thats what im tlkin about... haha i love waatchin this show its my favorite movie in the world. i wouldn't miss it 4 nothing not even talking on the phone or writing this to let you read it
  • one of the best ever known in series shows i just want to thank every one who help to success this seirse and last so far till this and i hope more success to all actor,actress,producer,directorand fox tv. thank you

• A great show, one that has had me on the edge of my seat from episode one...it blew me away...T-bag's character is perfect...cringingly perfect...menace and creepiness...I hope it continues to keep me entertained.

A great show, one that has had me on the edge of my seat from episode one.
    I was unimpressed when friends told me of it, but once i gave it a chance; it blew me away.

The relationship between the two brothers is believable, drawing me in especially as it reminds me of me and my brothers'.

Anyway... T-bag's character is perfect, or you could say cringingly perfect. His voice alone carries so much menace and creepiness, he really adds to the terror of the prison atmosphere.

I would also like to applaud the shows success in making every convict having some good in them. This is hard to pull off because of how bad some of their crimes were.
    For example T-bag and Abruzzi (hope i spelt it right)have commited some terrible acts but they still make us want to see them survive, triumph over the authories and change their ways.
    If done wrong characters are unbelievable, over the top, or worse case scenario; we as viewers dont care what happens to them.

I am just about half way through season two and im still hooked.
    I hope it continues to keep me entertained.
  • simply is the best....

prison break is one of the most important and interesting show in the world is a variete of drama adventure action ... in my is wondurful
    Ce feuilleton est produit par Adelstein-Parouse Productions en association avec Original Television et Twentieth Century Fox Television. Les producteurs exécutifs sont Paul Scheuring, Matt Olmstead, Dawn Parouse, Marty Adelstein, Neal Moritz et Brett Ratner[1].

À l'origine, le concept de base de Prison Break (un homme s'emprisonne délibérément dans une prison afin d'organiser une évasion) a été suggéré à Paul Scheuring par une collègue, Francette Kelley[2]. Même si Scheuring a tout de suite pensé que c'était une bonne idée, il ne savait pas comment la développer pour en faire une histoire qui tienne la route et la faire accepter à une chaîne de télévision. En y réfléchissant davantage, il finit par proposer l'histoire du frère condamné à tort et l'intrigue secondaire de conspiration. À partir de là, il commence à écrire la trame de Prison Break et à concevoir les personnages. En 2003, il soumet son projet à la Fox, mais doit déchanter devant le refus de la chaîne, qui pensait que le public ne pourrait jamais s'y intéresser. Il fait alors le tour des autres chaînes de télévision, sans succès. Le réalisateur et producteur américain Steven Spielberg prend connaissance de ce projet et déclare à Paul Scheuring qu'il est intéressé et souhaite en faire un film. Mais trop pris par son engagement dans la préparation du film La Guerre des mondes, Spielberg ne cesse de repousser le projet[3]. Quelque temps plus tard, après les succès énormes rencontrés par Lost, les disparus et 24 heures chrono, la Fox change d'avis et entame la production du feuilleton en 2004[4]. Paul Scheuring affirme toutefois que ces deux séries n'ont eu aucune influence sur l'écriture en elle-même des épisodes[5]. L'épisode pilote est tourné un an après qu'il a écrit le script et cinq mois plus tard, le feuilleton est lancé sur la Fo
  • Basically one of the most excellent shows in tv. Good dialogue, brilliant action scenes, suspense a-plenty, and *ahem* Wentworth Miller.

I started watching PB from the start, season 1 was excellent and portrayed prison life as brutal as it is.

About halfway through S2, I really didnt have the time to keep watching it, and slightly lost interest.

Started watching again towards the end of S3
    and now that S4 has started up, my addiction has been rekindled!

And Im absoloutley in love with S4, the suspence keeps me in nail-biting anticipation,the dialogue and writing are brilliant,and I quite like the addition of Roland, for comic relief and someone to kick!

Plus the Sara/Michael love story appeals to the girly part in me, and I find most of their little moments squeal worthy! Michaels character is my favourite, I love the fact that hes so complex, hes been through so much, yet still manages to retain a childish quality to him. And I love the fact that his strong sense of morality keeps him from turning into what his situation could easily make him.

My other two favs are Linc and Sara. Linc cause I find him hilarious "hes a douche!", and Sara because shes not the usual heroine type-shes more human, flawed and damaged. Plus her and Michael-aaaaaw!

Overall I adore this show, and am convinced theres a lot more left in it-Ill be watching it till the end!

Plus...you know, Wentworth. Yay.
  • Nail biting and simply sizzling

I really do not care what other people say but this right here for me is it! Robert "T-Bag" Knepper for starters is in a class of his own and not many actors get to potray that. Wentworth Miller just absolutely amazes me and this ain't something that is easy to do with me. I thought William Fitchner too was absolutely fantastic and I like the way the writers have a twist to their tale. It feels like everybody fits and because of this they got me. It ain't easy to get actors who are going to blend with one another and potray their roles in a manner that keeps the show relevant. I love it, simply love it. The creators are absolutely on point
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11