Prison Break

FOX (ended 2009)

maxxie_m

Prison Break Fan Reviews page 8 of 52

• That's difficult.. it changes every season.. WHICH I LOVE

So prison break . . . AWESOME! Prison Break is extremely original and always brings in something new. When it first came out i remember thinking "How are they going to stay on for more than a couple seasons? They're going to break out eventually!" but that question was answered very simply- It doesn't have to end when they break out. New stuff happens! I admit that last season was pretty boring for me... I never really watched it.. I didn't see the point. but this season I decided to give it a chance and it's great. The secret operation to get scylla is really cool and I love how they are changing it up. I can't wait for more!
  • This show ROCKS!!!! It just keeps getting better and better each episode! I love how it keeps you on edge! It's very addicting and Ive never been addicted to any show but this one! I love it and hope it never ends.................

This show freaking ROCKS!!!! It just keeps getting better and better each episode! I love how it keeps you on edge and wanting to see more! It's very addicting and Ive never been addicted to any show but this one! I love it and hope it never ends!!! :) Im very bummed it dont come on tonight tho!!! :( I look forward to it every Monday!!! Whoever wrote this script is genius! Plus My last name is Schofield, How gansta is that!!! :) Not to mention there not bad looking either! :) I Love Prison Break!!!!!!!!!!! It ROCKS!!!!

Keep the seasons coming!!!!! Candace Schofield
  • this is the bomb show yo

i love this show its so good i watch it ever monday i could stay up all night and watch all the episodes that came out im watching it on here to thats how good it is this show is so imspired it has so much problems and solution haha michel and is bro r so smart they never get caught and thats what im tlkin about... haha i love waatchin this show its my favorite movie in the world. i wouldn't miss it 4 nothing not even talking on the phone or writing this to let you read it
  • one of the best ever known in series shows i just want to thank every one who help to success this seirse and last so far till this and i hope more success to all actor,actress,producer,directorand fox tv. thank you

• A great show, one that has had me on the edge of my seat from episode one...it blew me away...T-bag's character is perfect...cringingly perfect...menace and creepiness...I hope it continues to keep me entertained.

A great show, one that has had me on the edge of my seat from episode one.
    I was unimpressed when friends told me of it, but once i gave it a chance; it blew me away.

The relationship between the two brothers is believable, drawing me in especially as it reminds me of me and my brothers'.

Anyway... T-bag's character is perfect, or you could say cringingly perfect. His voice alone carries so much menace and creepiness, he really adds to the terror of the prison atmosphere.

I would also like to applaud the shows success in making every convict having some good in them. This is hard to pull off because of how bad some of their crimes were.
    For example T-bag and Abruzzi (hope i spelt it right)have commited some terrible acts but they still make us want to see them survive, triumph over the authories and change their ways.
    If done wrong characters are unbelievable, over the top, or worse case scenario; we as viewers dont care what happens to them.

I am just about half way through season two and im still hooked.
    I hope it continues to keep me entertained.
  • simply is the best....

prison break is one of the most important and interesting show in the world is a variete of drama adventure action ... in my is wondurful
    Ce feuilleton est produit par Adelstein-Parouse Productions en association avec Original Television et Twentieth Century Fox Television. Les producteurs exécutifs sont Paul Scheuring, Matt Olmstead, Dawn Parouse, Marty Adelstein, Neal Moritz et Brett Ratner[1].

À l'origine, le concept de base de Prison Break (un homme s'emprisonne délibérément dans une prison afin d'organiser une évasion) a été suggéré à Paul Scheuring par une collègue, Francette Kelley[2]. Même si Scheuring a tout de suite pensé que c'était une bonne idée, il ne savait pas comment la développer pour en faire une histoire qui tienne la route et la faire accepter à une chaîne de télévision. En y réfléchissant davantage, il finit par proposer l'histoire du frère condamné à tort et l'intrigue secondaire de conspiration. À partir de là, il commence à écrire la trame de Prison Break et à concevoir les personnages. En 2003, il soumet son projet à la Fox, mais doit déchanter devant le refus de la chaîne, qui pensait que le public ne pourrait jamais s'y intéresser. Il fait alors le tour des autres chaînes de télévision, sans succès. Le réalisateur et producteur américain Steven Spielberg prend connaissance de ce projet et déclare à Paul Scheuring qu'il est intéressé et souhaite en faire un film. Mais trop pris par son engagement dans la préparation du film La Guerre des mondes, Spielberg ne cesse de repousser le projet[3]. Quelque temps plus tard, après les succès énormes rencontrés par Lost, les disparus et 24 heures chrono, la Fox change d'avis et entame la production du feuilleton en 2004[4]. Paul Scheuring affirme toutefois que ces deux séries n'ont eu aucune influence sur l'écriture en elle-même des épisodes[5]. L'épisode pilote est tourné un an après qu'il a écrit le script et cinq mois plus tard, le feuilleton est lancé sur la Fo
  • Basically one of the most excellent shows in tv. Good dialogue, brilliant action scenes, suspense a-plenty, and *ahem* Wentworth Miller.

I started watching PB from the start, season 1 was excellent and portrayed prison life as brutal as it is.

About halfway through S2, I really didnt have the time to keep watching it, and slightly lost interest.

Started watching again towards the end of S3
    and now that S4 has started up, my addiction has been rekindled!

And Im absoloutley in love with S4, the suspence keeps me in nail-biting anticipation,the dialogue and writing are brilliant,and I quite like the addition of Roland, for comic relief and someone to kick!

Plus the Sara/Michael love story appeals to the girly part in me, and I find most of their little moments squeal worthy! Michaels character is my favourite, I love the fact that hes so complex, hes been through so much, yet still manages to retain a childish quality to him. And I love the fact that his strong sense of morality keeps him from turning into what his situation could easily make him.

My other two favs are Linc and Sara. Linc cause I find him hilarious "hes a douche!", and Sara because shes not the usual heroine type-shes more human, flawed and damaged. Plus her and Michael-aaaaaw!

Overall I adore this show, and am convinced theres a lot more left in it-Ill be watching it till the end!

Plus...you know, Wentworth. Yay.
  • Nail biting and simply sizzling

I really do not care what other people say but this right here for me is it! Robert "T-Bag" Knepper for starters is in a class of his own and not many actors get to potray that. Wentworth Miller just absolutely amazes me and this ain't something that is easy to do with me. I thought William Fitchner too was absolutely fantastic and I like the way the writers have a twist to their tale. It feels like everybody fits and because of this they got me. It ain't easy to get actors who are going to blend with one another and potray their roles in a manner that keeps the show relevant. I love it, simply love it. The creators are absolutely on point
  • The best, most refreshing, first class suspense TV series I have seen in many years. Cudos to all involved.

I applaud the writers/actors of Prison Break. This series is one of the best I have ever watched on TV. It has everything, first class actors, great great script, keeps you totally interested for the entire hour, never boring, tons of suspense - really makes your heart race. The only series that has kept me "on board" this many seasons. The writers should get an award for making each season so good and yet the plot so fresh and new. The change of venue in each season has been terrific. Can't say enough of this show and wish it could go on forever. And a personal note - wow, that Wentworth Miller is good looking isn't he!!! And also, so glad that Sara is back.
  • season three is so fake that i am really considering of quit watching it.

Prison Break was one of my favourite shows and i couldnt waint until the next episode come up...
    that was until the forth season... i will start from the idea of bringing back sarah.... his (stupid) brother saw her head in the box nad also did we. i mean come on get serious .are the screenwriter becaem so poor?the only thing that i see is that they had no more ideas so they came up with this "surprize" to keep us watchin it.do they think that we have links iq?or maybe theirs? i mean i really liked sarah and wished she didnt die in season 3 but brinking her back is just redicullus... and about the main idea of the new season...redicullus too...every episode, a new card stolen. a card which to be stolen would need a plan being prepared for months by proffessionals, in front of sconfeilds iq and an unspecialized team, this is just a game. season three is so fake that i am really considering of quit watching it. and the only reason that i am thinking of keep watching it is the amazing sucre and the very smart Mahone (who reminds me the L from deathnote if you now what i m talkin about) and the missions they both have to do
  • A Great Show Broken...

Overview: Last year I started watching Prison Break and I got fastly addicted to this show but recently I have seen the shows quality decline.

The Cast: 10
    The cast has been amazing from the original cast to the newcomers you will love all of the characters on the show.

The Story: 8.5
    Great first season and second season made this show one of my favorites you are rooting for Michael and Lincoln all the way through the first two seasons. The third season was a drag that ended quick due to the writers strike. The fourth season has gotten even worse, it's a completely different show and in my opinion it should have ended by now.

The Writing: 9.5
    The writers have always kept you on the edge of your seat waiting for what will happen next. Sadly at season four it's like same old, same old.

Overall: 9.5
    The show was a great show back when it started but it is currently punching over its weight and it should have ended by now.
  • I am watching this show again.

Season 2 was soo bad so very bad I lost all interest with this program. When they killed sara that was it the final straw for me and shortly after I quit watching the show. I decided to watch the season opener and instantly fell in love with this show again, thank you writers for bringing her back. Now that the gangs all back it is interesting again. To take out the company seems impossible perhaps they should change the name of the show to Mission impossible since thier not in prison anymore. I'm just kidding. The cloak and dagger, narrow escapes, tracking and aquiring of the cards that will bring it all down and continuing character developments have me liking the show again.
  • Prison Break > > >

Prison Break the best series in the United States Amartikip series and the best in Europe but one of the best sitcoms in the wide wide world. . . Representatives of the best and most beautiful Lawn and representatives of the world . . . . . . . . .
  • I really love this show since day one.

I don't care what other says about prison break, but for me I Love this Show and hope to see more exciting new episode. For me it's always be the number one Show on Earth!!! I love michael scofield, lincoln, sucre, t-bag, all characters that contributed on the show to make this successful and won't forget and looking forward on watching every episode each week. I hope it will last longer. More seasons and more exciting episode in the future. Congratulations to all the actors and actresses whose on the show from the start to present. Job well done!Keep up the good work.
  • Wentworth Miller and Sarah Wayne Callies is like the Hepburn and Tracy dinamic..they are just BRILLIANT and AWESOME!!!! the chemistry and vibe they give to the audience is just overwhelming..Brilliant and strong actors by miles!!! =)

PB as for season 4 is just heart-wrenching plus i got anxiety through out the episodes..and i definitely can't wait for the next and next and next episodes..its just very interesting and the level of anticipation and curiosity is very high..i want to know what will happen in the next episodes..i just hope this won't be the last season as the writers CAN come up with a great storyline for the next season and PB should end on the FIFTH season!!! let's kill for another season and let season 5 be the end of it..come on PB writers!!!! we are counting on you guys..=)
  • Simply fabulous

I`m addicted to this show,to say the least!! The suspense, mysteries,castings, plots..is all awesome ..unique!! This is one of the best show on tv!! I love it! After 3 tension filled season, Season 4 looks to be the concluding chapter and it has started all promisingly. So if you are a fan of such show, don`t miss this , I guaranteed you`ll become an addict. This is a must see for the fans of the genre. The characters, the stories, the dialogues, you`ll have everything, action, romance, comic relief, thrill, everything thing. Add to that some great actors, you`ve got a Prison Break cocktail and it is fun.
  • Better every season

Prison Break is one of my favorite shows. I like Heroes, that super power based drama is awesome, truly and Smallville is cool also. Past its prime, sure..

Season 1 was all about escaping a prison and free an innocent man. Season 2 was about staying alive and hide from the company. Season 3, here we are, back in a prison and what? yep, you got it right.. trying to escape, again..

It did ok. Plot twist in the beginning of season 4, a very pleasant one, I might say. And I really feel like watching every episode of this awesome tv show.
  • Greate Show

WEll Well, a supriseing start whit season 4...
    I have been a against Prison Break Seance i watched season 1 and 2, thay were great. but whan season 3 come i thuth that thay realy shuld stop makeing it, beacuse season 3 is more like season 1 and its all about a prison break, just a new place and a couple of new convicts.
    But now, after the season 4 aired i was suprised shockt, beacuse of the story line, you can say that season 4 is just like season 2 but it isent, season 2 was to escape from the low whit the compeny hanging after tham. but season 4 is all about helping the goverment to take revenge on the compeny. to do that thay need to get a hold off 6 memmo card. Season 4 is all a new kind.
    But after this season i realy think the producer shuld kill the show, since thay have had 3 soon 4 great years and it whuld have been a shame to lose all the viwers. I am sure not going to stick whit the show, if all of tham are but in to jail again.
  • Simply amazing, can't wait too see where they take the show later down the road.

This show is incredible, the writers are constantly making you think outside of the box. The major characters are definitely what makes the show what it is, great job of casting! Simply put, it's a great way to spend a Monday night when the football game sucks!! I have to admit the 1st and 3rd seasons are still by far my favorite seasons to date, though this season is shaping up to be a true contender for that title. If anyone is a fan of The Fugitive with Harrison Ford and Tommy Lee Jones, this show will not disappoint. I would highly recommend to anyone who loves a good action movie, this show is action packed.
  • basicly i dont rele kno wot to put cuz i put all ma stuff in the review, but yeah sarah should of stayed dead, maybe they will kill her off again! and why the Heck did u kill off veronica? what we're u thinking?? seriously???? what was the point?

i think prison break is 1 of the best shows ive ever watched, but i think the latest series is a good series but they are killin it now, they shudda jus gave mike,LJ,n Lincoln,a sunset ending at the end of the last series :)

i like the fact that thier twisting in that mike could b sick n I Really Do Believe On A Serious Note they shudda kept sarah dead, cause what good is she in the show? honestly????

Lincoln - HOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

basicly i thank the producers and writers for keeping me on my toe's at the end of every episode :P cheers! x
  • Bleahh

4.5
    I mean..ok it's always cool and Wentworth is so cute, but c'mon...is it possible they do all these things in no time n no one recognize them? They're messing bigtime with the Company!
    And Sarah is so useless...and the black guy is boring...
    Thank god Mahone is still on the show because it seems to be the only interesting character right now.
    Even Michael...it's not the usual one: the genius which can manage all the situations.
    It seems more casual when it comes to a solution.
    Ok, the show is still good: hey, it's entertainment!
    But i'm still waiting for some better writing here...
    Sorry, guys...
  • Prison Break is just one of the greatest shows out there right now!

Ok, lets start from he beginning: since Prison Break started until now, it has been the most action packed AND interesting show that i've seen these years. We have to be aware that the show can't be perfect, because of the many things that came up that weren't planned on the beginning; like the writer's strike and so on; and that forced the writers to make some changes to the story line, and it is still one of the most well thought shows.. You constantly feel that: "Well, ok.. Michael Scofield is a fictional character and he has not such intelligence", but then i think again: "But the writers of this show must be quite as they picture him!"

I sincerely love this show! Sorry for my english. :P Shenzu, Dominican Republic
  • love it

An engineer (Wentworth Miller) installs himself in a prison he helped design, in order to help his brother (Dominic Purcell), a death-row inmate who insists he did not commit the crime for which he has been sentenced to die and help him escape.
    Lincoln Burrows is on death row for the murder of the vice president's brother. He insists he's innocent and only his brother Michael Scofield believes him. As an engineer who helped design the prison where Lincoln is being held, Michael takes drastic measures to help his brother. He gets himself arrested and sent to the same prison so that with his knowledge of the building the two of them can escape together. However, while inside, Michael discovers a massive conspiracy that is determined to see Lincoln's sentence carried out. Breaking out will be more difficult than he thought, but he's still going to try.
  • One of the best show I`ve ever seen

Prison break is shockingly good. The plot is just very catchy. The whole breaking out of prison break is just something you don`t expect to see on TV. 4 Years later, Prison Break is still going strong. The writers cleverly managed to reinvent the show, season after season. The characters are great, gotta love them all. The amount of suspense in here is overwhelming. Being a concept show, Prison Break can`t go much and some may say that to be on its 4th season, it must have jumped the shark. Well I don`t know, I don`t care. I`m not of of those who consider themselves TV specialist whatever, I watch prison break, I love it and that`s all I care about.
  • Can`t believe some here are rating this below 5.

Wow, this is a nice site but I`m pretty shocked to see people rate Prison Break 2 or 4. I mean someone watching this must have liked it at least to give it a fair 6. Anyway I respect that. It any event, prison break is a must watch for people looking for quality entertainment. Just sit back and enjoy. All first 3 season will leave you at the edge of your seat, you`ll love it. Season 4 has only just started and you can bet it is looking fantastic. It is clearly underrated here but I`m sure most of those who really watch it liked it.
    I give it a perfect 10 because it deserves it for the entertainment it gives me even tho it is not perfect, nothing is.
  • What's wrong with Prison Break?!

Oh my god what's wrong with Prison Break. Season four is no more like a breaking prison TV show! It is not exciting. Some events just are not logical. For example about Sara, I think a head in a box cannot be lie as soon as L.J said that they have killed Sara in the same place where he was. Yes He said he had closed his eyes but what? They have changed Sara with someone else when he closed his eyes?!! Also the moment Sara and Michael meet each other was not special. After all those sad days and pressure on Michael the moment was so cold. I don't like it. Hope to see some differences in next episodes.
  • heartbreak

2.6
    this show is written by the bunch of highschool kids.Maybe it's not so bad anymore,but the first season was...Innocent man in prison and his perfect brother to rescue...ou my god how lame is that.Also the season is too long...there are couple of meaningless episode There is some good stuff too...stormare,tunney and some prisoners were pretty cool...best example is theodore bagwell there are moments when the pervert inside him is very believeable...Some day,when I am very bored,I'm gonna watch the second season and it's quite possible that I will like it,but until then Aaargh...A a a r g h. Arno Z
  • This review is just with Season One.

This review is just with Season One. By far, this is the best TV show I have seen. I got the total twenty-two episodes at a time and I watched it continuously for about 15 hours. I really enjoyed for the quality a TV serial has. And by seeing the episode names, I was guessing the total story. And everything or some matched with my expectations, hence by 18th episode I was bored, because the twenty second episode was named as FLIGHT, and I was thinking as usual that they would board the FLIGHT, but for my astonishing it wasn't. And this made me puzzled. But its GREAT.
  • A mildly interesting show from the beginning, but has gotten better as the seasons go on.

I watched this show from the very first episode. I liked it, I watched it when I could. But then, I forgot about it.

Up until this season (4) I didn't watch it. And I must say, it hasn't changed it's quality and still has most of the original cast from it. It's a fast pace show that makes you squirm at times, but at the end of the episode, you're dying to watch the next.

I like that Sarah and Michael still have that relationship and the rest of the inmates from season one are still very actively involved. I'm actually quite suprised the show found ways to keep the show interesting when they broke out of prison. But the original name of the show doesn't seem to match the show now a days though. A good watch.
  • Prison Break is about an intellect, Michael Scofield who will do anything to get his framed brother, Lincoln Burrows out of jail. This is just the beginning of the work of 'The Company' and the brothers are never safe from them.

Prison Break is great! It's a brilliant idea by the creators and keeps you on the edge of your seat literally every second of the show. Wentworth Miller is amazing in the show and is a true actor, he completes his character Michael Scofield. It has action, drama, suspense and has a couple laughs once in a while. This show is seriously addicting, I can't get enough of it. If you want to watch a show that will keep you interested in and out, this is the show for you. Prison Break has new ideas every season and if you haven't watched it, you're missing out!
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12