Prison Break

FOX (ended 2009)

maxxie_m

Prison Break Fan Reviews (1525)

• prison break

the best show ever made in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (:
  • PRISON BREAK!

One of my all time favorite TV shows i have ever watched loved everything i hope i find a similar TV show<3<3
  • season 5+

EVERYONE WANTS SEASON 5 BUT THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE PRISON BREAK STOPPED IN 2008

I LIKED THIS SIRIAL ALL SEASON,I HAVE NO FAVORITES OR WORSTS I LIKE THEM ALL....

ANYWAY I WANT SEASON 5 TOO....
  • loved itt!!

Can sum1 tell me wen the show will air again??
  • loved it

Fantastic and Wentworth Miller well made it easier to watch

Fantasic me gripped from beginning to end

Loads of twists and I jumped a few times as well

Well worth a watch
  • You Simply can Not Leave it Untill you Watch The END!!!!!!!!

Even though some may say otherwise this show was packed with though slow At some episodes you feel good once you have finally watched the the best shows i have watched so far
  • AMAZING SHOW

This show is by far my favorite. After the first few episodes I was hooked and as the plot unfolded I was addicted to watching it. This show is suspenseful and full of unexpected things. I would have to say the 2nd season is my favorite. The ending is just.. wow, it was uncalled for really. The whole story line is just.. amazing. Adding to the great plot, the protagonist is very attractive also. ;-)
  • Way too good to end ;(

Watched all episodes at least 2 times loved it , people were saying fox took it off the net because they had no more idea's there was still alot to have for example should continue season 5 with the company find there ways again , bring back Michael scofield alive as they did not show body or even tells they found a body he should be hidden and should come back fighting the company with Sarah Callies. But should make it as Sarah seeing Michael in the distance maybe thinking she seeing things, Example
  • Awesome show!!

I just finished watching prison break and I'm sad it's over. I feel like watching all 80 episodes again because it's so good. The actors did an amazing job, especially Robert Knepper and Wentworth Miller. All of it's good but I probably liked season 1 the best. I don't know why everyone hates season 3 though cause I thought it was good. This is by far the best show ever!!
  • Love Linc

yay, everybody wants he's alive. But life is not full of pink !

Amazing show ever !
  • Best Show ever

I started watching this show about a month ago. After I saw the first 2 or 3 episodes, i was completely hooked. The first season was downright incredible. Season 2, was suspenseful but just not as gripping as the first season. Season 3 was kind of dull, but still interesting. Finally, Season 4, I felt, was amazing. You could really see every character's true colors. I personally though the final season was one of the best seasons to ever be aired. The plot was complex, with interesting subplots woven in to the story seamlessly. However, I just hated Don Self
  • Bring it BACK!!!

"We dont like the fact of how the ending had ended" so could there really be a Season 5. They could of carried on with there life so we could see how it turn out to be like and we got addicted to it so how could it just end like that. You could always change the name have the same characters yall are some smart and intelligant people yall had the whole house in

• excellent

the movie was the best ever. it was addicting
  • Ended way too soon...

What a great tv show!About getting in and breaking out,really interested,the relationship with Michael Scoffield and his brother Lincoln 1 in prison was one of the best bad it ended after 4 also a movie but it doesn't tell you the exact just 1.30 hour of footage that was not told in details in the final episode of season 4.
  • The Best

This was an awesome show. Do anyone here know of any other show that is similar and is currently running on tv?
  • The BEST ALL THE TIME

THE BEST TV SE ALL THE TIME ..........
  • This is ART!

One of the best series of all times, I watched it all over for the second time and I thought to register on this site just to compliment myself with everybody involved in the making of Prison Break.

Watching it is an amazing experience, you can feel the adrenaline rush, the heart beats for love and for fear, the characters are so amazing and so well done that you feel like jumping into the tv to give a hug to Sucre and a punch in the face to T-Bag.

Very well done! It reminds me of the 90's series. I wish I could find more recent series that can achieve this greatness, but I already know that a series like this is 1 on a billion, an art masterpiece.

Again thank you for making this.
  • AWESOME

It is an awesome series of Wentworth Miller is superb actor,All the credits of this series goes to him. And I have a big crush on Sarah Wayne 3 <3 <3
  • Amazing prison break spoiler alert

I just finished watching all four seasons on netflex and its my favorite series of all time im just so sad how my sexy hot genius michael dies :( i loved everything except the fact that he dies i actually cried at the end alot because its an emotional experience watching this show and i got really attached to the characters especially michael but its still my favorite series of all time please make a 5th season
  • season 5

please make season 5 , please
  • I'm missing it...

[Spoiler] When I saw the end of the series, I was extremely depressed, frustated and sad. For a lot of days *__*. Well, I know it was kinda foreseeable but still it hurt. Not only the end, but also the whole series was very emotional. This series was a adrenalin kick. Every single Episode. The cliffhanger were epic. It didn't get boring at any time. Summarized: Prison Break is highly addictive! Superb Entertainment.

Oh and girls? [Another pro:] U cannot deny it: Wentworth Miller is amazingly hot! :D xD
  • THE BEST SHOW EVER!

I recently stumbled across this show on Netflix. This series had me so in the zone, it was difficult to remove myself from the TV. Typically, I am not the one to be glued to the coach, however this show was so amazing I immediately became addicted. Everyone has to admire that brotherly love, from the brothers Schfield and Burroughs-to the other bonds established with Mahone and Sucre. Its always facinating to see how Nature vs. Nurture play out on screen. I think this series should be taken to the BIG Screen!!! Big shout out to the writers, you are the best, what an amazing cast!!!
  • best show ever.

FOX NEEDS TO BRING BACK THIS SHOW! NOW!! This is seriously the best show I have ever watched in my life. Wentworth milller has the most gorgeous eyes. I love this show so much damn. The script of this show is amazing. So original, never seen anything like it before. I cried at the end of the movie where sara and lincoln were watching the clip that michael recorded of himself. It was so sweet :")
  • How about Nika?

I love prison break its fun and keeps you on the edge. The one thing i will say i hated was the way they left things with Michaels wife Nika. When Michael broke out of fox river all Sarah did was left a door open. What about all the crap Michael put Nika through (bring me a credit card, get me Sarah's key, let me hide at your house, bring me you car, trick belick and help us escape) wow i would be pissed off at them to i think anyone would. Then everyone was mad she was going to turn Michael and Licoln in. They put her ass through hell, she loved Michael and wanted to be with him and he just left her :(. If there is a season 5 i hope to see her again becouse sorry Sarah fans Nika was way better and not to mention she was WAY HOTTER to lol.
  • Breaking the prison is so entertaining and exciting.

This is one of the greatest shows of all time.Each episode gives a new turn to the show.I think this is the only show that matches with 24 in a long time.Even the great show like 24 has some annoying characters(eg:Kim Bauer),but this has not even a single annoying character.And this involves u throughout the show.I literally got tears in my eyes at the end of the show(The final break).

BTW great cast.
  • prison break is the shit

i loved all the seasons and all the actors the best show i have ever watched and then they took it away you need to get all the fuckers back together and start this thing up again you have alot of fans to entertain cant wait to see wentworth millers the loft
  • JUST S01

Prison Break show.. just season one was amazing--i love it
  • PRISON BREAKKKKKKK! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! DON'T MESS WITH ME!

Watched the whole thing in 6 weeks, got my sister and her gf into it! Topped my favorite show(the Vampire Diaries)and that's hella hard to do. Now I heard from multiple people that there's going to be a 5th season this fall(2012)on FOX, if this doesn't happen I'm going to SHIT rocks and BLOW UP THE WHOLE MOTHAFUCKIN OPERATION! I KNOW FOX DOESN'T WANT ME TO COME DOWN THERE AND WHOP SOME ASS! I know a bunch of gangstas that while comply and if we get sent to jail MICHAEL SCOFIELD'S GONA HAVE TO COME BACK AND BUST OUR ASSES OUT OF JAIL! EVERYBODY'S LIFE GONA BE RUINED! ARE YOU READY FOR THAT FOX? ARE YOU READY?!
  • I love prison break

MNmji
  • i absloutly love prison break...

i absloutly love prison break...its my absoloute favorite i have been watching it ever since it started...my favorite actor from prison break is wentworth miller (micheal scofield) he is so good at acting it out.evrey time it comes on i cant wait to watch the next episode i would wish for it to come on evrey day because it gets sooooo interesting that you cant wait to watch the next episode but i think it is better off coming on once a week because then you know what day it is coming on and plus like that you wont miss an episode...it is really interesting and i love watching it!!!
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10