Prison Break

FOX (ended 2009)

maxxie_m

Prison Break Fan Reviews (1539)

• Awesome show!

Prison Break is awesome, can't wait for the 5th season. PRISON BREAK SEASON 5 COMING IN 2017!
  • thanks Netflix

What an amazing show. I had only heard about the series but never got a chance to watch it. Thank God netflix had all the seasons and i ended up watching all 4 seasons in just 10 days. I agree with most of the comments that 3rd season was not up to the mark. Great actors like William was not given much importance in the season despite the fact he had given life to the role of FBI officer Mohane. Nevertheless Michael Scofield wins the hearty everytime. His cute face and those eyes. His eyes speak literally. I would like to rate it 9 out of 10 but I am emotionally attached to the show so 10.
  • The best

I think wait I know prison break is awesome and they should make lots more episodes. I fall asleep watching prison break every day and last night I had a dream I was in the actual movie. That dream is my dream and I hope it comes true. I wish I could play in PRISON BREAK.
  • To Prison break lover:*

This is for everyone who loves Prison Break as much as we do. We will be posting photos and updates about prison break. help us to get more and more visitor:) we waiting for u:*
  • Best Show Ever

I've literally watched this show 4 or 5 times... the whole series. I can't wait until it returns in 2016!
  • Prison Break

Prison Break is an action, crime, thriller series that is about a man who was sentenced to death for a crime he did not commit. His brother makes up an elaborate plan to help him escape prison and clear his name. You can watch this show on netflix all seasons from 1-4. I absolutely love this show!! It is full of suspense and excitement about what all the convicts are going to do next, there's always a little eye candy to look at as well (Michael Scofield). This show continually delivers with new content making me want to stay up late in the night or watching it all day long just to find out what is going to happen - I know this from experience. It is definitely one of those shows that hooked me from the start. Watching this show forces the viewer to react with many different emotions; some angry, happy, and sad. You will also be shocked about how knowledgeable and sneaky some characters are as well. Prison Break is definitely one program you could sit and watch with your spouse, friend, or even your whole family, if you have children who are old enough to handle the cruel things that happen to some characters and the coarse language. Prison Break will give you lots of material to keep conversations going throughout the whole series and by the time you get to the last season you will be wondering when the heck a new one will be coming out. All in all the storyline is fantastic and I would recommend this series to anyone who wants to watch a show that will keep them at the edge of their seats!
  • Brilliant

Absolutely love Prison Break!! I finished all four seasons in a week I'm so addicted! Has to come back, soooo many questions! Love Wentworth made the show what it was! Season 5 please..
  • So excited!

Was so upset this show ended. Cannot wait until it returns!
  • the best tv series ever

amazing.. i am happy for every minutes which i spent for this series. i am addicted to prison break.
  • is the Best in the history !!

is the best Tv-Series in the world & in the history ... !!

I am loving Prison Break

I watched this tv-series 25 times
  • one of the best

the first show i have seen and it makes me love american tv series

and cuz of that show i watched alot of tv shows and still watching

it's really amazing show

• Best show

Best show I have watched ever !!! <3
  • prison break

the best show ever made in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (:
  • PRISON BREAK!

One of my all time favorite TV shows i have ever watched loved everything i hope i find a similar TV show<3<3
  • season 5+

EVERYONE WANTS SEASON 5 BUT THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE PRISON BREAK STOPPED IN 2008

I LIKED THIS SIRIAL ALL SEASON,I HAVE NO FAVORITES OR WORSTS I LIKE THEM ALL....

ANYWAY I WANT SEASON 5 TOO....
  • loved itt!!

Can sum1 tell me wen the show will air again??
  • loved it

Fantastic and Wentworth Miller well made it easier to watch

Fantasic me gripped from beginning to end

Loads of twists and I jumped a few times as well

Well worth a watch
  • You Simply can Not Leave it Untill you Watch The END!!!!!!!!

Even though some may say otherwise this show was packed with though slow At some episodes you feel good once you have finally watched the the best shows i have watched so far
  • AMAZING SHOW

This show is by far my favorite. After the first few episodes I was hooked and as the plot unfolded I was addicted to watching it. This show is suspenseful and full of unexpected things. I would have to say the 2nd season is my favorite. The ending is just.. wow, it was uncalled for really. The whole story line is just.. amazing. Adding to the great plot, the protagonist is very attractive also. ;-)
  • Way too good to end ;(

Watched all episodes at least 2 times loved it , people were saying fox took it off the net because they had no more idea's there was still alot to have for example should continue season 5 with the company find there ways again , bring back Michael scofield alive as they did not show body or even tells they found a body he should be hidden and should come back fighting the company with Sarah Callies. But should make it as Sarah seeing Michael in the distance maybe thinking she seeing things, Example
  • Awesome show!!

I just finished watching prison break and I'm sad it's over. I feel like watching all 80 episodes again because it's so good. The actors did an amazing job, especially Robert Knepper and Wentworth Miller. All of it's good but I probably liked season 1 the best. I don't know why everyone hates season 3 though cause I thought it was good. This is by far the best show ever!!
  • Love Linc

yay, everybody wants he's alive. But life is not full of pink !

Amazing show ever !
  • Best Show ever

I started watching this show about a month ago. After I saw the first 2 or 3 episodes, i was completely hooked. The first season was downright incredible. Season 2, was suspenseful but just not as gripping as the first season. Season 3 was kind of dull, but still interesting. Finally, Season 4, I felt, was amazing. You could really see every character's true colors. I personally though the final season was one of the best seasons to ever be aired. The plot was complex, with interesting subplots woven in to the story seamlessly. However, I just hated Don Self
  • Bring it BACK!!!

"We dont like the fact of how the ending had ended" so could there really be a Season 5. They could of carried on with there life so we could see how it turn out to be like and we got addicted to it so how could it just end like that. You could always change the name have the same characters yall are some smart and intelligant people yall had the whole house in

• excellent

the movie was the best ever. it was addicting
  • Ended way too soon...

What a great tv show!About getting in and breaking out,really interested,the relationship with Michael Scoffield and his brother Lincoln 1 in prison was one of the best bad it ended after 4 also a movie but it doesn't tell you the exact just 1.30 hour of footage that was not told in details in the final episode of season 4.
  • The Best

This was an awesome show. Do anyone here know of any other show that is similar and is currently running on tv?
  • The BEST ALL THE TIME

THE BEST TV SE ALL THE TIME ..........
  • This is ART!

One of the best series of all times, I watched it all over for the second time and I thought to register on this site just to compliment myself with everybody involved in the making of Prison Break.

Watching it is an amazing experience, you can feel the adrenaline rush, the heart beats for love and for fear, the characters are so amazing and so well done that you feel like jumping into the tv to give a hug to Sucre and a punch in the face to T-Bag.

Very well done! It reminds me of the 90's series. I wish I could find more recent series that can achieve this greatness, but I already know that a series like this is 1 on a billion, an art masterpiece.

Again thank you for making this.
  • AWESOME

It is an awesome series of Wentworth Miller is superb actor,All the credits of this series goes to him. And I have a big crush on Sarah Wayne 3 <3 <3
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10