Prison Break

FOX (ended 2009)

maxxie_m

Prison Break Fan Reviews (1530)

• Worst Show Ever

1.1
    I have no clue why so many people consider this such a great show because it is fully overrated. Compare it to shows that classifyed a genertion such as Seinfeld, MASH, and The Simpsons whixh all got lower rating than this piece of uninspired trash. The only difference between those shows and Prison Braek is that those shows are good and this is the worst thing I have seen on TV since The A Team. In summation, this shows stinks more than swiss cheese which actually be handled and we should remeber the glory days of TV not this piece of dribble.
  • Crap

1.3
    not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good not good

• A good, original idea but think about it

1.8
    This would be good for a movie but c'mon, a tv show?? By the time he finally gets broken out he will only have a week left to serve. Imagine if they made the movie speed into a tv series, He keeps the bus going for the whole first season then comes back for a second season, not the best idea huh? I think prison stories like this are best left for the big screen. For the people who think this is the most compelling drama series on tv thats fine but try watching something like house, and if you dont like that maybe good drama shows just aren't your thing.
  • Dull and boring and all other possible conjugations of the the word stupid. It has to be the biggest waste of time on Television!!!

I think this is the worst possibble idea for a a show! It is uneventfull and stupid and dull and boring and should be canceled, just becasue it exists! Why would anyone want to watch a show about people breaking out of prison?!? And you know what else? I bet it is all scripted and fake, just like wrestling!!! I agree with anyone who says it could be worse, becasue they could try to make it a reality show, cause reality shows suck!!! The only thing I like about the show, is that one of the guys is really hot!!! Wow, at the end of that sentence was exactly 100 words!!!
  • A bore of a show and concept.

More of the same, can't think of anything scripts. Good example of terrible acting and Lousy writing.
    A bore of a show and concept. Typical of Hollywood today. Have all of the great Script Writers died?
    The new Hollywood concept. Spend Less, Hire the worse and make huge profits. When choices are few and none, it leaves viewers striving to find a reason for why they watch anything. When the options are equally bad people tend to force them selfs to find a way to enjoy an hour of boredom. You would be better off maybe writing a good Script and submitting it to Hollywood. Things will never change until people start demanding good writing.
  • Simply disgraceful

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

One of the worst series ive ever watched. Other shows such as heroes, lost, supernatural, jericho and even torchwood are far superior, in all aspects. It is not even compareable to anything other then boring shows such as days of our lifes etc... Why watch it?

This show, is very boring, and VERY overated...

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
  • Time waster.

This show doesnt go anywhere at all! This show seems to be unrealistic and in my opinion give me a huge headache. This show is just way to serious as well. I think that the show needs to be alittle more orginal and I dont think the prison would be that easy to get out of. Too dramatic.
  • Stupid Premise for a show

3.Man Robs Bank
    4.Man goes to jail
    5.Man Trys to break Brother out of jail
    6.Fox allows show on Air

I mean this is dumb if his bro is innocent why didnt he work to get him out of jail without putting him self in jail it doesnt make any sense ever for a TV show but it figures that a show like this would be put on FOX a network that carries all the weird stuff.....so in closing dont watch and hope it tanks after a couple of episodes we can only dream
  • Horrible!

1.1
    This show has been a complete and utter waste of time! After giving it a few chances in the fall and again in the spring, I shake my head in disbelief that this show was as popular as it was. The acting was atrocious, the character development was nearly nonexistant, the plotline got sillier and sillier, with the single plot being a bad idea in the first place... How did this get renewed? Better yet, how did this replace Arrested Development on Monday nights??? Please folks, don't waste your time with such mindless, pointless television. Better that you read a book!
  • THIS SHOW IS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME. AT THE BEGINNIG IT WAS GOOD, BUT NOW EVERY EPISODE IS WORSE THAN THE PREVIOUS ONE. ITS CAST IS TERRIBLE. I THINK IT'S JUST ONE MORE SHOW. AVERAGE. PRISON BREAKE IS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!

2.5
    Prison Breake is a total waste of time. At the beginning of its season it was good, but now every episode is worse than the previous one. No imagination, really repetitive. I think it's just one of the bunch. Completely average.
    In addition, its cast is terrible..Did they just hired the first actors they found?

This show is going downhill fast and it should be canceled, I don't know why it's still on air.

It's just one more action show, nothing compared to other action/adventure series like 24, and, of course, the world's best TV serie LOST.

So, in my opinion it's just average, and I wouldn't gave them another season.

• Bad show

When I was looking for spmething to watch on Fox I found Prison Break and it sucked. Am I like the only one who thinks this way because this show truly sucks.I love to watch Fox but this show isnt one of its best creations.I dont know how many times they tried to get out and I dont care all I know is that they are never gonna get out.
  • Why do people like this

5.2
    B O R I N G that is what this show is it is not entertaining or cleaver or worth watching it is a waist of a time slot but what should i expect this is FOX i am talking about. this show is bad and should be cancelled right away!
  • Horrible

0.5
    A horrible show. This is not possible at all. I hate this show this show is almost worst then desprte housewives not quite it has some aciton. This show is horrible. I dont think i will ever watch this show it is the worst show on fox. I think the OC is better and i hate that show.
  • season 3 ok to terrible!!!!

prison break used to be one of my favorite shows but now that its season three and sarahs head got cut off, prison break probaly lost halve of its watchers! they even made a song about sarahs head being cut off: i told yall.. It's sara's head in a box, sing along everyone! sara's head in a box babe
    It's sara's head in a box, sara's in a box girl. 1: Cut off a head for the box
    2: Put that head in that box
    3: Make linc open the box
    And that's the way you do it
    It's sara's head in a box… sara's head in a box babe
    It's sara's head in a box, sara's head in a box girl! lmaoo i would have to say i dont watch it sarah is my fav character!
  • Prison break season II is a wrecker-----HELLO TO ALL BLAKEHURST SKOOL MATES------- TALEBO. READ FULL REVIEW YO ALL. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

it is to far fetched, the new fbi dude mahon knows 2much for my likeing this is just not right i mean ok if he knew only a lil bit, but he knows everything. i personaly think some changes should be made cz at this rate none of them will make it to utah or is that the point of this season.-----veronica is dead---wtf---either its just made to look like she is or she really is dead and chances are shes dead. she was a key character in prison break and now im starting to think wheather lincon and scofield are going to utah or out for revenge as they also failed to retreive lj, and omg in ep.01 they walk in the street with hundreads of people im sure 1 of them would have been spotted and recognised as a wanted fox river escapee but guess what nope not 1 of them were recognised and they were able to roam where they pleased with th knowledge that no1 was going to stop to call the police or approach them. this is totally **** , i advise no1 to bother watching them as they are a total waste of time and yeh thats all i have to say._-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ by talebo---hahahahhahaha i know people will disagree with this but its the truth, i reackon season 2 has wrecked the once loved prison break....ana am kasib, wu ash ellet han sah bus esah eb et farij lel prison break...now wat do we expect michael to be a professional driver of some sort, and mahone knowing everything should he not have noticed that the bar that lincon and michael unscrewed had not been broken or anything just a clean removal from the side of the bridge. ok and how the hell is belic and the other dumbbo ment to know they were there, dis is just getting more and more ova the top as it goes on. y dont we just bring michael and linc a train ride to utah wif ova a hundred cops on the train or mabe the cops should escort them 2 utah thinking they are the president and 1st lady....handy advice to any1 reading this review dont watch it if it stays like this ima stop watching all together.
  • Prision Break started off with Michael Scoffield trying to rescue his innocent brother from death row and spiraled out of control into a complicated mess.

This once great show, that started out with so much promise and originality reached it's summit in Season 2. After that there is no reason to continue watching. (Spoiler Alert) .... Once the Prisoners..Michael Scofield and his brother Lincoln Burrows.. (Why do they have different lastnames and the same father, I dont know.. and I have been watching since the first episode of season 1) escape the "first" prison it is all downhill from there. It is as if the writers didn't know where to go from there and so the Michael ends up back in prison, this time in Panama. From this point on things just get overly complicated. The show becomes burdened with conspiracies and mysterious organizations that are secretly running the world. It is no real surprise to me that this show has been cancelled, it deserved to be long before now. Something that started with so much promise and a simple premise became ridiculously complicated and far fetched.
  • i only need one word: lame.

0.0
    i cant suspend disbelief. i cant buy into this crap. its lame, over the top "acting" wears thin fast.

the premise might work for a show set in the 18th century, but in the 21st? not bloody likely. you cant make me believe for a second that this show wasnt written on a crumpled cocktail napkin soaked in stale bong water with cheeto stains smeared across it.

cancel it. please. make it stop!
  • This show has been on for a few seasons and it should have just been on for one hour. Its a prison break not a soap opera which is what the show turns out to be.

1.5
    Let me first start off buy saying that the acting on this show is quite good but the primise is really stupid to me the prison break thing is fine but then the show just goes on and on and one it should have been like a 2 hr tv movie instead of a show that lasted like years. To me it is like a soap opera after a while im like yeah that would really happen. I hate to be a negative person i think i would make a kick ass movie but not a good tv show. But thats just my take on it.
  • What is this?? four episodes then wait another three months for four more. No thanks. I will not waste my time waiting for you to dole out whatever and whenever you feel like it. Time to go to another channel.

5.5
    What is this?? four episodes then wait another three months for four more. No thanks. I will not waste my time waiting for you to dole out whatever and whenever you feel like it. Time to go to another channel. Now you tell me I need to write at least one hundred words or you will not accept my review. Whassa matter? can't you accept short and concise or do you need this in four episodes once every six months like the show you are fast getting your customers to lose interest in.Still not enought words. Just when the show starts to heat up you decide to let your audience cool down. And your web site refuses to accept a score below 5.5 what kind of rigged gimmick is this????
  • Wow, this show is a joke.

This show should have neded after season 2. Break out of the prison in season 1 and figure out the cinspiracy in season 2. But no. They went to another prison. In south America?!?!?!?! Ever since about halway through season 2 when it was known that the show would continue on for another season, the show has been crap. Season 4 is just stupid. Everyone is teamed up to take down the 'company.' And Sona just burns down and everyone escapes??? I thougt it was an indestructible fortress. Thank God this is the last season. I have given up on this show.
  • I can't even summarize it i hated it that much

1.2
    I really didn't like it. The plot was stupid, a guy goes to jail to help break out his brother and on and on and on. . . I feel like i wasted my time watching this show. I don't recemend it to anyone. I don't understand how this has the highest rating. . . must be because people don't write bad reviews, thats what i'm here for to warn people about the badness of this show. I can't believe that Fox leaves it on the air. Put on other shows over this. Don't waste your time watching it. Have fun watching other shows.
  • It was good ... until the end of the second season. Despite the basic principle too much like shows I can't concentrate to watch even for a few minutes (24, Lost are good examples) this show got me ...

It was good ... until the end of the second season. Despite the basic principle too much like shows I can't concentrate to watch even for a few minutes (24, Lost are good examples) this show got me, but it whould have ended there in the end of the second season. The guy got out, after that the only possible story line that was going to bring some satisfaction was some kind of revenge, but the revenge never brings satisfaction so it should have been the end and planned as such ...

It is the atmosphere that makes the first 2 seasons great, you are on your toes all the time, you know from the beginning they will get out somehow, someday, but you never know! And when it finally happens the whole cycle starts again :( what the ...
  • mike is stupid

anyone here watch the preview for the episodes in the spring? michael is stupid he wants to kill lincoln, they are on a phone conversation and lincoln says " i just want our life back" and michael is like "im gonna do anything in my power to stop you" bottum line michael is working for the company and is stupid. I cant belive that Michael is working for the company his stupid mom is like making him, shes persuading him, and i hope lincoln kills michael because michael is stupid and hes the bad guy and lincoln is the good guy i hope mahone, self, t bag, and lincoln all shoot michael at once
  • Man Hunt Worst Episode EVER!!!!

Warning: Could be spoilers in this review

I can't tell you how much I am so disappointed to where this show is heading. Biggest fan of season 1, bought the DVD set, but man, this first episode of season 2 was horrendous. Like come on, this episode is way too unrealistic. Like yeah right, 8 hours after they escape and some how the FBI agent is able to depict that the tattoos are the key and ALSO able to translate the journey in the tattoos to be able to be at the exact location and moment when the convicts are there. I wasn't born yesterday. It's just funny that they were able to get the exact clue they needed from the tattoo to be able to catch up to the convicts. Why didn't they pick another part of the tattoo that Michael will be going in a future episode? You know, that just doesnt make any sense to me.
    They better wise up on the story line because I don't have an IQ of 85. They need to be a little more original with their plot like they did with season 1. I hated hated hated this new episode.
    I hope the writers of the show get a little more creative on how they write the detective portion of the show. Signing off,
    Very disappointed fan
  • Best example of a show that once was.

I think when i watched season 1, I was seriously the most addicted to a TV show i have ever been. We used to get the whole family in on it... i would actually get excited that HEY... it's thursday... Prison Break is on tonight. Every minute of the first season had me on the edge of my seat. Season Finale was a massive cliffhanger.... But the thing that i had feared for most of the season, was that yes... this is a great TV show. But let's be real... this is FOX producing it. They know their viewers are gonna love this show.... and they are gonna MILK and MILK and MILK every last dollar they can squeeze from this show... even if it means... to flush down what once was a great television show straight down the drain.

I stuck with it till the end of season 3... and i had felt that i was robbed of my time. I wish i had stopped halfway through season 2. I was so upset.

I will give season 1 a rating of 10/10. But the rest of the seasons... 1.5/10. Making it overall around 5/10. Fox... you should've know better.

PS: Bring back Arrested Development.
  • I don't se why people liked this. Its absolutely awful.

Before we even get into the acting and plot let me get the premise straight. First of all, his brother just so happens to end up in the prison he designed????? Thats a bit of the most incredible coincidence in the whole wide world!!! I was told this show was believable. This idiots brother was prepared to kill a man, but did not do it simply because the man was already dead. So he isn't really all that innocent. He was totally prepared to commit the murder. Attempted murder actually carries the same exact sentence as murder. So attempted first degree murder could have easily earned him the chair. I don't understand why anyone would go to the trouble of even differentiating the two. he is just as evil for having been willing to kill for money as if he had done it in my book. What i also don't understand is why they bothered to set him up. if he was willing to carry out the killing, then why did they kill the victim themselves? Why just pretend that he killed the guy? Why not allow him to do it? Then he really would be given a fair execution. The whole thing seems silly.

The other really big head scratcher is why go INTO the jail to get the brother out? If you have the blue prints, why not simply get him out while you stay on the outside? It actually would have been easier. And no one had a problem with the guy being in the same jail as his brother? No one even noticed? I don't think so.

So right from the start I have no sympathy for either brother. An attempted murderer is just as bad as a murderer in my book. And someone that decides to free him as if its Ok is morally lacking. That would have been a funny defense "I was about to kill him your honor! But he was already dead!" You wouldn't go free even if that was proven true.

The whole black and white prison thing really doesn't interest me in any way. the doctor doesn't make any sense. What is her trip? She thinks its better to what? Let murderers and would be murderers walk around in society? No one is that stupid.

Its like idiots, doing idiotic things for idiotic reasons all over the place. I usually like Robin Tuney. But she is the most annoying character of all in this series. I don't even need to say why.
  • Prison Shows ROCK! But this one doesn't.

1.5
    When word got to me that this show was out and ran to watch it. Ive always enjoyed Prison dramas, and from what I was told I was convinced it would be my new favorite show. It wasn't

Prison Break is another axample of a show that spends most of its time NOT getting to the point. It took what 24 episodes for them to break out spending most of it time doing flashbacks, giving us a full psychoanalysis of why each charecter is the way he is? Am I wrong?

This show is the space in between the adverts, it doing something to please you but it doing what a GOOD show does in 1/5 of the time. This show succeds because after, what is it now 3 years, you still havent seen happen what the show outlined in the first few episodes. Its a waste of my time.

In its credit it is presented well, thiers a fist full of eye-candy and it does 'tense' well. It does most things well, in fact ive never seen nothing done so well. I know this show is really popular but it doesnt impress when youve been a fan of several prisons shows that did similar stories very well and pulled it of in a much shorter time.
  • Biggest waste of a season ever. This should have been at most a mini-series. I wanted to throw a rock at the tv at the end of the first season. Boycott this crap show.

1.1
    Biggest waste of a season ever. This should have been at most a mini-series. I wanted to throw a rock at the tv at the end of the first season. This show is totally unoriginal and unrealistic, even for television\\\'s standards. Every time some progress occurs towards the \\\"break\\\", something else just HAS to come up to impede it. This show is like watching a hamster running in a wheel. It goes nowhere and takes forever to do it. Eff this show.
  • What is happening with Prison Break this season?!?!

Is it just me or was this season such a huge waste of time!?!?!?! I'm so bummed. This was one of my favorite shows when it first came out and it just continues to go down hill. The whole Panama prison thing this year is so dumb. I feel like they keep throwing out one stupid road block after the next. It's just not as creative as it used to be. It's boarding on "B" TV...like something you'd see on a late night cable rerun...remember "18 Wheels of Justice" or "Pacific Blue"...kind of like that...cheap boring TV with good looking guys. Ugh. Over it.
  • Just another 24,but alot less interesting.I think the writers need to go back to the drawing board on this one!

4.4
    I really hoped this might grab my interest.After the first episode it didn't.If you want another 24 this isn't it.I didn't think it was coming back,so so bad,guess it has a few that like bad copies.I know it doesn't matter but I will not be tuning in again.Better luck next time!!
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10