Prison Break

Tuesday 9:00 PM on FOX Premiered Aug 29, 2005 In Season

maxxie_m

Prison Break Fan Reviews (1543)

• Brilliant.

Love this new series, every episode is great.
  • Prison break

Welcome back
  • Good show

First season was basically perfect.

Second season was amazing.

Third season was really good.

Fourth season wasn't bad.

Fifth season hopefully picks up again as the show gradually went downhill but all in all worth watching definitely
  • So happy they're back!

I loved this show. I watched all of the episodes a couple of times. It was very well made and I really enjoyed. I was very upset when it ended the way it did, but it was understandable considering that Michael Scofield was that kind of a character who would give anything for his family. But, I am very happy and excited that season 5 will start very soon. Can't wait! I hope the brothers will kick some ass! And I'm thrilled to see Robert Knepper and T-Bag of course. Great actor, great character, one of my favorites on this show, if not the favorite.

Thanks so much for bringing this show back, it is truly amazing!
  • Season 1 and 2 were gold

When I think about prison break, I like to remember it for the first 2 seasons of the show and not the last 2. Season 3 was a jumbled mess and atrocious, and season 4 was better than season 3, but still too repetitive and predictable.

I absolutely loved season 1, and was immediately hooked to the show. This season has to be in the top 5 best first season of any show I've ever seen. Rating: 10/10

Season 2 wasn't nearly as great as season 1, but I still enjoyed it nonetheless. Seeing the inmates on the run and facing numerous obstacles throughout was definitely entertaining. Rating: 9/10

Season 3 was the season that I absolutely hated. There were so many problems with this season that I cant even point all of them out. It was still watchable, and had some gut wrenching moments, but it was basically a repeat of season 1. From Sara "dying", to the annoying Gretchen character, to the even more annoying villains, I disliked this season very much. Such a depressing, dark season. Its sad to see a season decline so much comapred to its previous season. Rating: 5/10

Season 4 was a big improvement from season 3, but very repetitive. The whole Mahone-Wyatt feud was the best part of the season in my opinion. After Wyatt was killed off, the season became sort of bland and predictable, though still enjoyable. Also bringing Sara and Kellerman back into the show left so many inconsistencies. They also made Bellick a wimp this season, although I'm glad they gave him a heroic death. The show did have a somewhat satisfying ending, so I'll give it a bit of a pass. Rating: 7/10
  • Begin to look again

Looking ahead Prison Break, but after a pause, I started to watch other shows, but I fin to watch them, and we I looking these days something interesting, and I remembered that there are seasons of Prison Break that have not watched. What pleasant moment: 33 I'm going to run I download from the sharingseries. com
  • thanks Netflix

What an amazing show. I had only heard about the series but never got a chance to watch it. Thank God netflix had all the seasons and i ended up watching all 4 seasons in just 10 days. I agree with most of the comments that 3rd season was not up to the mark. Great actors like William was not given much importance in the season despite the fact he had given life to the role of FBI officer Mohane. Nevertheless Michael Scofield wins the hearty everytime. His cute face and those eyes. His eyes speak literally. I would like to rate it 9 out of 10 but I am emotionally attached to the show so 10.
  • Return of Prison Break

Any idea, guys, when Prison Break is showing the premier of its return?
  • The best

I think wait I know prison break is awesome and they should make lots more episodes. I fall asleep watching prison break every day and last night I had a dream I was in the actual movie. That dream is my dream and I hope it comes true. I wish I could play in PRISON BREAK.
  • If analytical, script fails after season 1.

Season 1 had me hooked. The writers created a main character with a "genius @ planning" superpower. Then took it away season 2(?). Even superman would be boring taking away his superpower. Everything Scolville plans, fails; down to jet, van, backpack even the car had to be impounded on top of that, search button on the radio for explosion. Like the writers are bored? Why add onstar? (Out of place) Why would teabag call onstar and let them know where hes going in victims car? Why keep running if everyones dead or in prison in their life? Too many died, even lawyers.
  • To Prison break lover:*

This is for everyone who loves Prison Break as much as we do. We will be posting photos and updates about prison break. help us to get more and more visitor:) we waiting for u:*
  • Best Show Ever

I've literally watched this show 4 or 5 times... the whole series. I can't wait until it returns in 2016!
  • Prison Break

Prison Break is an action, crime, thriller series that is about a man who was sentenced to death for a crime he did not commit. His brother makes up an elaborate plan to help him escape prison and clear his name. You can watch this show on netflix all seasons from 1-4. I absolutely love this show!! It is full of suspense and excitement about what all the convicts are going to do next, there's always a little eye candy to look at as well (Michael Scofield). This show continually delivers with new content making me want to stay up late in the night or watching it all day long just to find out what is going to happen - I know this from experience. It is definitely one of those shows that hooked me from the start. Watching this show forces the viewer to react with many different emotions; some angry, happy, and sad. You will also be shocked about how knowledgeable and sneaky some characters are as well. Prison Break is definitely one program you could sit and watch with your spouse, friend, or even your whole family, if you have children who are old enough to handle the cruel things that happen to some characters and the coarse language. Prison Break will give you lots of material to keep conversations going throughout the whole series and by the time you get to the last season you will be wondering when the heck a new one will be coming out. All in all the storyline is fantastic and I would recommend this series to anyone who wants to watch a show that will keep them at the edge of their seats!
  • Brilliant

Absolutely love Prison Break!! I finished all four seasons in a week I'm so addicted! Has to come back, soooo many questions! Love Wentworth made the show what it was! Season 5 please..
  • So excited!

Was so upset this show ended. Cannot wait until it returns!
  • the best tv series ever

amazing.. i am happy for every minutes which i spent for this series. i am addicted to prison break.
  • Another one of my all time favorites

This show was incredible in the first season. It had the great emotinoal story line, about Michael trying to break his brother out of prison, to save him from death penalty for a crime he didnt commit. Thee casy was amazing, and realistic acting made this show so very good.

Story developed pretty well over the 4 seasons, but in my opinion, going back to a prison story in season three was a huge mistake. And whats the thing about using half a season making a plan and execute it only to see it fail, then you do the same thing in the other half of the season. This was also the plan for season 3, but because of the writers strike, they had the failed try in the 6th or 7th episode and the one where they succeed in the 13th and last episode. Ridicilous is the only word to describe it. So extremely predictable.

The thing that makes me give the show a 9, is the end of the series, and the movie they made. The endings for both were incredible to say the least.
  • is the Best in the history !!

is the best Tv-Series in the world & in the history ... !!

I am loving Prison Break

I watched this tv-series 25 times
  • one of the best

the first show i have seen and it makes me love american tv series

and cuz of that show i watched alot of tv shows and still watching

it's really amazing show

• Best show

Best show I have watched ever !!! <3
  • prison break

the best show ever made in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (:
  • A lot of twists are stupid

It is reasonable to have those twists for a series to survive, but not reasonable for a thoughtful people.

So many stupid of them, often come from the carelessness of the characters and not supposedly happen, that make it frustrated to watch the series.

Love very much the first season. Love very much the main characters too. I gave them 10/10.

Overall, the series is quite good though. Nevertheless, for the stupid twists, I gave an overall score of 7/10 to the series.

Last, I have to say that I really like the character Bellick and the actor. They are both so impressive.
  • PRISON BREAK!

One of my all time favorite TV shows i have ever watched loved everything i hope i find a similar TV show<3<3
  • WATCH SEASON 1&2 THEN MAKE UP THE REST

Season 1 & 2 are well written, well directed and well produced. Season 3 & 4 take on new writers, directors, and producers. The only thing that stays the same are the actors. Because of the bad directing and writing the actors lose the chemistry that makes the show so compelling. The entrance of Michael Rappaport greatly diminishes the quality of acting. If you simply liked season 1 & 2 you will be disappointed. But if you fall in love with season 1 & 2 you will be down right disgusted with the direction that the show takes. The show completely losses it's humor, it's romance, and it's edge. It gets down right boring. Save yourself several hours of hoping it gets because it doesn't.
  • Sara sucked

Sara n Michael didn't have good enough chemistry would of liked to have someone else replace sara as the love interest .other than that amazing show . Wentworth miller amazing ! Love him
  • season 5+

EVERYONE WANTS SEASON 5 BUT THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE PRISON BREAK STOPPED IN 2008

I LIKED THIS SIRIAL ALL SEASON,I HAVE NO FAVORITES OR WORSTS I LIKE THEM ALL....

ANYWAY I WANT SEASON 5 TOO....
  • fantastic

Best show I have ever seen. Loved Michael Schofield. Trying to give it 10 out of 10 but for some reason it will only let me give it 9 but now you know I mean 10
  • loved itt!!

Can sum1 tell me wen the show will air again??
  • loved it

Fantastic and Wentworth Miller well made it easier to watch

Fantasic me gripped from beginning to end

Loads of twists and I jumped a few times as well

Well worth a watch
  • You Simply can Not Leave it Untill you Watch The END!!!!!!!!

Even though some may say otherwise this show was packed with though slow At some episodes you feel good once you have finally watched the the best shows i have watched so far