Prison Break

The Killing Box

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Nov 27, 2006 on FOX

• this was a good ep

in this ep of the show prison break mahone and kellerman are waiting for them on the road trip and they set it up so they dont mess up this time only thing is that kellerman shoots mahone and hoping he is dead helps both brothers get away and decide to take them to were the vice president brother is located. and sucre is down in mexico and he is looking to find the airport were she is going to come out of only thing is he gets kicked off the bus and tries to steel a guys car and the guy lets him go with it. and t bag is hot on the trail of his old girlfriend house . this was a good ep
  • good, but unrealistic.

I liked the episode and thought it was intense enough. I just thought it was rather unrealistic. Okay, so they scramble jets to shoot down the plane, that's great, but jumping out of it with a parachute and still making it safely when jets are shooting you down is unlikely.

Allowing America's two most wanted criminals to easily escape custody is rather silly. Obviously the other guards would have known something was up even with one of them was "on the take". Surely IA would investigate thoroughly something like this.

Finally Bellack getting set up for murdering his friend...okay but WTF? How is he all of the sudden going back to Fox River? No trials, no lawyers? And he WANTED to go back there thinking he'd get "special treatment"? Umm, no...a murder trial takes a few months, it doesn't instantly happen in a day or two; obviously he wouldn't plead guilty given that he was innocent! And thinking that it's a good idea to be incarcerated at the place you worked as a correctional officer...very unrealistic.

I love the show but the glaring realism errors do bug me enough to detract from the experience.
  • The main plot is predictable, so the ending don´t have the expected effect, but this episode managed to be good, with some setups for the second half of the season.

7.2
    Details/Progress (To point A to B) -» (9/10). Michael and Lincoln are in Jail, but Mahone and Kellerman are waiting for a opportunity to kill them, here we move from point A (in Jail), to Point B (facing Mahone and Kellerman). Bellick and T-bag scenes was about filling details that was necessary

Plot Details/Holes- » (5/10). The cops appeared form nowhere. How Sucre teleported to Mexico without being shoot down is another Miracle from the writers staff. Nobody in a bar can recognize or suspect who is T-bag, Drama - » (7/10). The usual. Poor Bellick.

Suspense/Tension - » (8/10).The last scenes could be more suspenseful if you couldn´t predict the result. Surprises/Shocks - » (6/10). The appearance of the main villain is not enough. T-bag real intention was nice.

Time and Scene Management - » (7/10). The main plot managed to buy time for the producers, T-bag scenes was well done, and Bellick also share the same luck, Sara scenes was essential.

Beginning - » (9/10). Sucre, Michael and Lincoln Problems are solved in the presentation phase, but now they are in the same position they were in season 1.

Complication Phase - » (8/10). Michael and Lincoln are in Jail and will be transferred to Fox River, but Mahone and Kellerman had other plans.

Climax - » (6/10). If you couldn´t predict the result, this could be interesting.

Ending - » (7/10). The arguments was good.

What I liked -» Bellick in Fox River. T-bag scenes leaded to somewhere.

What I Didn´t Liked -» The episode main plot was predictable.

• Awesome.

T-Bag continues his search for Susan. Bellick returns to Fox River as an inmate, while Michael and Lincoln are also to be sent back after being arrested. Sucre is forced to parachute off his getaway plane as Kellerman hatches a plan. Another awesome episode from Prison Break. This show is just amazing to be honest! I loved it when Bellick went back to Fox River as am inmate. Bellick is awesome in this show. But oh my god...What a cliffhanger it was just awesome! I mean Kellerman was just awesome! I can't wait to see more, this episode was just wow, I mean it best episode so far! I'm giving it 10 out of 10!
  • Didn't see that coming!

If I could only say one thing about this show it would be when you think you have it figured out you get blindsided. In this episode Michael and Lincoln are apprehended by Border Patrol and Mahoney. Kellerman convinces Kim to give him another shot at killing the brothers and Kim agrees. Kellerman and Mahoney set up a way for the brothers to escape from custody so they can kill them. Mahoney and Kellerman trap the brothers and just when you think this could be it Kellerman pops Mahoney. I did not see that coming at all. Kellerman tells the brother that the president has ruined his life and the brothers and if they want to do something about now is the time to follow him. Meanwhile T-Bag catches up with the woman who puts him in prison, Bellick is sentenced and sent to Fox River and Sara is changing her appearance to stay of ahead of the people who want her dead. Wow, what an episode. This show has become one of my all time top 5 shows. It just keeps getting better and better.
  • Bellick is back in Fox River, T-Bag tracks down Susan and an amazing end to the episode

Just as Mahone is wavering over whether or not to dispense with Michael and Lincoln, Border Patrol roll up and take charge. When he fails on the next of his orders – to kill the brothers while they're being detained at the Albuquerque holding facility – Agent Kim, with the approval of his silent, note-passing superior, agrees to Kellerman's deal: his old job back in exchange for using his inside man to help take out Michael and Lincoln en route to Fox River. But Kim's not really one to keep his word; he orders Mahone to see that Kellerman's only around long enough to serve his purpose. T-Bag leaves two more victims behind him as he snags himself a prosthetic hand and tracks down his former girlfriend, Susan Hollander; Sucre escapes the feds by parachuting from the Panama-bound plane; Sara, having heard of Michael's capture, gives herself a whole new look and rids herself of her old identity; and the new Fox River warden decides to use Bellick, who's facing 25 years' imprisonment for murder, as an example by sticking him in a gen-pop cell – with Tweener's former cellmate, Avocado. When the prisoner convoy carrying Michael and Lincoln comes to a halt in a tunnel, which is blocked by a jack-knifed truck, the brothers are left alone in the van as the officers go to investigate. Lincoln's not been secured properly; the keys to their cuffs are within reach; and there's an open door in the tunnel wall. It's a trap. Mahone looks on anxiously, hoping that they'll take the bait. Michael knows that leaving the van is suicide; Lincoln wants to go down swinging. They take their chances and escape through the open door with Mahone hot on their trail, pushing them straight into Kellerman's firing range. They're cornered. A bullet flies past Lincoln, who looks round to see Mahone stagger and fall to the ground. "You just found your inside man," Kellerman tells Michael and Lincoln as he leads them away from harm…
  • Oh My God!!!

• An Epic Episode.

Oh, Kellerman, you magnificent bastard. The disenfranchised conspiracy stooge decides that if his most recent bosses don't do right by him, he'll find someone who will. And since his most recent boss is Agent Kim -- well, that more or less drives our favorite schemer right into the exciting world of freelance evildoing. He pretends to be working with the One World Conspiracy and Mahone to help take out the now-captured Michael and Linc…then drops Mahone with a bullet and tells the boys he's all about making President Reynolds's term a short and uncomfortable one. They're now allied with him, uneasily. That should be fun once they all meet up with Dr. Sara in the spring!

Speaking of the good doctor, the most exciting thing she does this week is give herself a haircut. But after the last few days she's had, the poor girl deserves a pick-me-up. She's now on the streets with a sassy new 'do and the current impression that Michael's on his way back to the pokey.

Another short-but-sweet plotline: Sucre's plane is shot down by DEA agents. Fortunately, he manages to parachute to freedom south of the border.

Meanwhile, in another plotline: T-Bag kills his way across Kansas to get to Susan, offing one veteran for his swanky prosthetic hand and murdering a postal worker after she makes him from the Wanted poster. (She had also made him in another way, if you know what I mean. And why, why, why would women want a grimy-looking number like Theodore? Why?) After those warm-ups, he manages to find Susan via her change-of-address form, and their plot closes with him inviting himself inside.

Finally, in the dumbest plot of the week: apparently, in addition to "evolution," the powers that be in Kansas have also rejected "forensics," "DNA" and "due process." So Bellick actually plea-bargains and decides to serve his time in Fox River. As if those plot developments weren't moronic enough: apparently, the new warden has never, ever, ever considered what would happen if an ex-law enforcement officer is tossed to the general population. And now Bellick is rooming with Avocado. Fantastic.
  • Wow, wow, wow, I did not expect that...

T-Bag continues his search for Susan. Bellick returns to Fox River as an inmate, while Michael and Lincoln are also to be sent back after being arrested. Sucre is forced to parachute off his getaway plane as Kellerman hatches a plan. Well i had to review this episode as soon as i saw itwhat a cliffhanger it was just superb. I couldn't beleave Kellerman what a legend, i felt sorry for my new favourite character of the series Mahone however. Glad he survives because he is an awesome character, I thought Kellerman was going to get shot but I was wrong. 10 out of 10.
  • Positions are changed and they may have a change again.

Wow.. this was great episode. The action... They really had it moving and they had the story. And it is leading even more and more exciting actions. Michael knows that Sara is vital to bring down the President but he cannot call her. She is having hard times after she get away from Kellerman. And she is really down. I adore the complex character Sara is. The way she can be so strong in one moment and on other giving up. Just adore the complexity in her.

Michal and Lincoln are transported back to Fox River and Mahone is having hard time to come out of it well. Kellerman has last change to do what he has to and he has very unique idea how to take his advantage. He decides to change the sides.
  • Prison Break. Hilariously stupid. I don't know what to make of it.

I watch this programme and enjoy it alot. It's great. BUT I can't believe there are so many 10/10s out there. I appreciate people are fans but let's be objective. It's STUPID at times. A guy goes down for murder that he didn't commit without putting up a fight? A decent lawyer would easily find a way to prove he didn't do it. Don't insult us please! Why, if they wanted him in prison, didn't they just make him actually commit a crime? It would be less insane as a story and the programme wouldn't lose credibility. The end. Mahone just knew all about how to get around some corridors in a place he's never visited before? Come off it! The police guys ALL went along with the stunt? Why would they? They wouldn't. Stupid stupid. The jets catching up in 5 hours. Oh dear!

Etc etc. Entertaining but ultimately could and should do better at times.
  • fggggggggggggggggggggggggggggnnngnfgngfnfgnfgnfgnfgnfgn

d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d dd d d d d d dd d d d dd d d dd d dd d d d dd d d d d d d d d dd d d dd d d d
  • One of the Best Prison Break episode.

Killing box is without a doubt, the best episode of Season 2 and one of the best all time prison break episode. It was the fall finale and the writers left us with a cliffhanger.....AND WHAT A CLIFFHANGER.....Kellerman shots Mahone....never saw that coming....When both Mahone and Kellerman were after Michael and Linchon by the end of the episode, it was really nerve wracking. Redemption time for Mr. Kellerman. This episode was brilliantly written..great work.
    Bellick is back in fox river...as a prisoner and his cell mate :Avocado LOL
    T-bag finds Mrs. Hollander and Sucre survives... Very very good episode.... More of these please.
  • Review

I've seen a couple of reviews making nitpicks at the show for being unrealistic and the writers insulting our intelligence. The fact that Brad Billick is all ready back in Fox River (and I also doubt they would put him there), while unrealistic, is just what the show needed to do with his character. They didnt insult our intelligence, they were just asking us for a little leyway so that they could provide us with a form of entertainment instead of stocking every episode with a filler scene. They could have time stamped the call and realized that he may not have been the killer - but even still the call took place before the man was killed, and he got out of the hospital before he was killed. People need to give some leverage to the writers every now and again.

T-Bag had a terrific storyline in this episode, having his way with one of the postal workers. You would think the scenes would be filler because shes only a one episode character, but T-Bag and her pulled off the scenes very well together. Finding Mrs. Hollider should also proove to be an interesting twist in the next episode.

Kellerman switching sides and saving Lincoln and Micheal made it a realistic possibility I thought. After they were locked up I wondered what car was going to hit the transport vehicles this time around. Props to the writers for coming up with one heck of a twist. Im hoping for a Micheal and Sara reunion in the next episode.

And please - let the writers breathe. Best episode of the season so far.
  • Kellerman switches sides

It was clear that T-Bag was gonna find Susan Hollander somehow, but I still wish he hadn't. And another woman had to die in the process. I can't imagine the guilt Michael will be feeling about the things that T-Bag did because he helped set him free.
    Sucre fortunately gets to safety! And Sara tries to get rid of her identity now that she's supposedly alone. She was so tough all the time, but when I saw her with that razorblade I thought she was gonna do something really stupid.

Kellerman turning on the company and joining forces with Michael and Linc was a really surprising move. I loved it! Hopefully that doesn't go wrong. I can't imagine how Michael is gonna react once he finds out what Kellerman did to Sara... I hope Mahone dies. That son of a... you know what ;-)
  • This was a great midseason finale, and had a great twist at the end, another cliffhanger from Prison Break as usual :D

The midseason finale was great. T-Bag is just evil as usual killing the postal woman, and then meeting back with his old girlfriend. We got to see Sucre still alive, and Belick getting put in the same cell as that Big guy. I thought Sarah was going to kill herself when it showed the scene with her in the washroom, and wow Michael and Lincoln being saved by Kellerman, nice twist.

Cheers! Can't wait till January again!
  • One of the best of Season 2

I figured Sucre would be parachuting and I liked how it happened quickly and wasn't too drawn out. I wasn't sure how Mahone's situation with Michael and Lincoln would end up, though it was quite obvious that they would eventually end up getting away. However, the writers found a nice way to set up their escape with Mahone & Kellerman's obstacles. The scene with Bellick in fox river center cell looking scared ****less as the classic prison break music played was great. Nice way to go out with a bang and set up all that is to come when it comes back in 2007.
  • the best cliffhanger ever! and some exciting possibilities for the future *(spoiler warning)*

This episode has got to be one of the best and a personal favorite. the buld up to the end of this episode was perfect, the preperation for the escape, the shocking and unexpected cliffhanger at the end left me wanting more. the fact that a major conspirator has gone to the good side, provides many interesting possibilities for the future. It was nice to see this unamed character finally take action against the company. I gave it a 9.8 for the amazing cliffhanger, and the great build up. It wasn't perfect though, I felt the escape was too easy, and odly played out with the slow motion so The Killing Box gets a 9.8/10
  • Freedom is an illusion. All that matters is staying alive.

In Kansas T-Bag assaults and presumably kills a veteran and steals his prosthetic hand. He singles out an employee of the post office named Denise and romances her. In order to locate his ex-girlfriend (Susan Hollander) who turned him into the authorities, T-Bag lies and convinces the post officer worker to give him Susan's address. Just as she provides him with the information, Denise spots his wanted poster on the post office wall, and T-Bag kills her. In Kansas, Susan opens her door and finds T-Bag standing there. Faced with a potential death penalty sentence, Bellick takes a plea deal and agrees to serve time for Geary's murder, if he can do it at Fox River. After his transfer, the former C.O. discovers the new warden has taken a harsh approach to the treatment of the inmates, and Bellick will not be afforded any special treatment. Sent to gen-pop , Bellick meets his new cell mate, Avocado. Sara desperately attempts to contact Michael, but sees his capture reported on the national news. Aware that she's on her own, Sara changes her appearance by cutting and dying her hair, and throws out her real identification. Sucre's plane is shot down by the US military, but he parachutes to safety in the desert. The pilot of the plane, however, dies when his chute fails so no one knows Sucre is still alive as he heads to find Maricruz. At gun point, Agent Mahone prepares to kill Michael and Lincoln, but the border patrol arrives and interrupts his plan. The brothers are taken to a holding facility, and Agent Kim orders Mahone to kill them. Agent Kellerman pleads for his job back, and Kim receives hand written instructions from a mysterious person hidden in the shadows. Kellerman initiates a plan to ambush Michael and Lincoln in Albuquerque as they are transferred back to Fox River. Agent Kim tells Mahone about the plan and orders him to assassinate Kellerman when the convoy is stopped. Just as planned, the convoy is stopped in a tunnel by a jack-knifed semi. Michael and Lincoln realize it's a trap but the two decide to make a break for it anyway. The brothers run through small access tunnels, and are chased by Mahone. Trapped between Mahone and Kellerman, Michael and Lincoln can travel no further. In a surprising move, Kellerman shoots Mahone, and offers the brothers an opportunity to uncover the truth and expose President Reynold's and The Company's conspiracy.

- Alex
  • Great Episode

• You've gotta be kidding me!

C'mon, Y'all. All of these 10's are really disturbing. How can u give a PERFECT score for an episode with SO many flaws. It took from daytime to night for a Jet to catch that small plane? Sgt. Bellick already in his PRISON CELL in 1 day even though it would be SO easy to see that time of his friend's death and time of his phone call(threat) couldn't have matched up! They could easily prove that he made the call while he was already receiving treatment for his head wound. Also, there's no way in Hell they put a former prison guard in the SAME prison that he worked in-and in GEN POP too? Give me a break! Plus I am getting annoyed because it is hard enough if not impossible to get away from LOCAL police when they are as close as they were to C-Note in the prev. episode when he and his friends retrieved his wife and daughter, let alone the FBI!!!! Also, T-bag can so easily RIP his hand back off and escape from a 2 bedroom house and escape the police who were breaking in the door while he was STILL connected to the heater? C'mon! The writers are insulting our intelligence. I know it's tv but it IS supposed to at least make sense. It's hard to stay super interested in this show when you know the IMPOSSIBLE and RIDICULOUS can happen at ANY time. This series is getting more and more unrealistic as it goes along.
  • awesome

Just as we thought our heroes are gonna get away with it, they get captured, but the story never ends there, more action and adventure are on the way. Being locked up temporarily adds real tension to the drama, Michael and Lincoln are still planning something. Mahone is forced by the company to kill the brothers as soon as possible, but Kellerman comes in to make his life a little better. They set up something during the prisoner transfer, but things don't go down as expected. It's a really riveting episode, there are surprises along the way. I can't wait for the next episode.
  • Michael and Lincoln are moved in a van to their prison. The Company/Mahone/Kellmerman are trying to free Lincoln and Michael to get a chance of killing them both!

In this episode just when you think that everythng is over...they surprise the viewer by twisting faith. "We go down swinging" and "dying fighting" are the keywords in this episode! Everyone tries after a satback to survive and find new exits. The surprise of Kellerman turning his back to The Company is the biggest surprise of them all. He saves Lincoln and michael from Mahone....but can they trust their lives to him? How will Mrs. Hollander protect here children from the psycho T-bag?
    Shall the wife of C-note free herself from the police and what about Sucre? All of these questions will be answered the nect time! Can't wait!!
  • of why so many people love prison break.

This episode is marvellous, highly enjoyable, the T-Bag plot in it is fast moving and highly enjoyable, Whilst the Sucre plot leaves many questions unanswered, which makes you really want the next episode in the series. The Michael plot is suprising, lovable, exhilarating and engaging, with the twist of Kellerman. Yet again a marvellous episode. Suprises around ever corner, with so many twists, its a perfect example of the great writing, directing, camera work and acting that is required in every single episode that goes to air. Kudos to all the people involved, I hope you keep up the good work.
  • I can´t remember :;p

This episode ended in a really unexpected way. I still can´t believe how Kellerman could that he killed Mohone!!!!! :( I am so sad, I lived Mahone(k). But I am sensing some thing, what if kellerman is tricking them, what if he still wants his old job back, and is giving the brothers to the president? ? ? ? ? But the waiting is alomost over now. And I wonder how many episodes is left now so I can enjoy every single one that is left. ??? ??
    well that´s it japp
    only five words to go .mh mh hmhmhmhmh hmh
  • fjfxjfjfjfxjfjfjfxjfjfjfxjfjfjfxjfjfjfxjfjfjfxjfjfjfxjfjfjfxjfjfjfxjfjfjfxjfjfjfxjfjfjfxjfjfjfxjfjfjfxjfjfjfxjfj

I think this is a good story that I can enjoy all day. I mean prison break is damn exiting and u cannot stop wathing it, I have waited for months now for the 14th episode and it\'s just one week left now!!!! I really wnat this week goin\' fast so I can enjoy mor prison break than ever. Sometimes it is bad but I mean, NOT bad... the bad turns very good and everything fixees and I can enjoy every minute, the exiteness never stop, every minute is exiting and I cannow wtop wathing, there is just one thing which can do that... The tv times...
  • Last episode of season 2 before christmas.

Awesome. I did think it was the best way ever to have a break before Christmas Holidays. Many things are still on air, but at least we did not ended up worried about what was going to happen. Of course we are curious about how is everything going to continue but it is not an alarming feeling. Kellerman's act in the end of the episode left so many doors open. We really wanna know more about it, it was shocking, a great moment. I have a lot of questions but I need to learn that waiting patiently for the next episode sometimes is not that bad...
  • Michael and Linc escape custody and are on the run. Kellerman shoots Mahone. Michael and Linc run off with Kellerman (afterall the president has now ruined all of their lives). Sarah hears Michael is in custody, but where will she head?

Wow! It was a huge show. What a twist at the end! Is Mahone dead or just injured? Can Michael and Lincoln trust Kellerman? Is Sarah going to give up on Michael now that she thinks he's in custody? When will LJ get to reunite with his dad and uncle?Too many new questions arise!It was a great time to throw in something this huge...right before the break. It isn't too long before we will have some answers. And what will happen to Ms Hollander now that T-Bag has shown up on her doorstep? He's the creepiest guy, but he's so enjoyable. I can't wait to see what happens later.
  • The escapees are still loose in the country and T-Bag takes full advantage of it.

This episode was awesome! I love this show! The trouble that T-Bag gets into is priceless. He's so charming that he can get any woman, he reminds me of Ted Bundy because he was also not a bad looking man but woman trusted him because of his good looks, reminds me so much of T-Bag.
    I think Robert Knepper is a brilliant actor, he deserves and Golden Globe for his performance in this show especially in this episode. I love T-Bag! lol
  • The best episode yet!

Another awesome episode! As season 2 goes on the episodes get better and better with the Killing box being the best one yet. It was great how Michael and LIncoln escaped yet again and Bellick got pot into fox river. The best part about this episode though was how Kellerman turned out to be the unexpected ally to help the brothers. This twist is definalty going to make the show alot more interesting from now on. The episode was very well done with loads of suspense and a big twist to end. Can't wait to see what the next episode brings us with a ending like that!
< 1 2 3 4