Prison Break

The Killing Box

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Nov 27, 2006 on FOX

• good, but unrealistic.

I liked the episode and thought it was intense enough. I just thought it was rather unrealistic. Okay, so they scramble jets to shoot down the plane, that's great, but jumping out of it with a parachute and still making it safely when jets are shooting you down is unlikely.

Allowing America's two most wanted criminals to easily escape custody is rather silly. Obviously the other guards would have known something was up even with one of them was "on the take". Surely IA would investigate thoroughly something like this.

Finally Bellack getting set up for murdering his friend...okay but WTF? How is he all of the sudden going back to Fox River? No trials, no lawyers? And he WANTED to go back there thinking he'd get "special treatment"? Umm, no...a murder trial takes a few months, it doesn't instantly happen in a day or two; obviously he wouldn't plead guilty given that he was innocent! And thinking that it's a good idea to be incarcerated at the place you worked as a correctional officer...very unrealistic.

I love the show but the glaring realism errors do bug me enough to detract from the experience.