Prison Break

The Message

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Jan 29, 2007 on FOX

• this was a good ep

in this ep of the show prison break sucrey is in mexico and he takes a car and he gets introuble with the police down there the guy lets him take the car and thing is his car does not last long. also kellerman has a plan in this one and bleic is getting beaten the prison by guys that hate him. this was a good ep i thought it was really exciting and it was intense most of the way through it and that isw why i gave it a 9 instead of anything lower then that and i think season 2 is going somewere
  • This is a filler episode, with only one important scene.

5.9
    Details/Progress (To point A to B) -» (5/10). Don’t expect progress. Michael, Lincoln are in the same place, running. The only thing here is that Sara received a message. Haywire is pure filler. Sucre scenes is filler too, but at least, had one good scene.

Plot Details/Holes- » (8/10). Good details on that tape recorded by Michael and Lincoln

Drama - » (8/10). Even if Sucre scene was a filler, at least can make you feel something. Bellick situation is nice too.

Suspense/Tension - » (3/10). Don’t expect this.

Surprises/Shocks - » (5/10). At least a message was send.

Time and Scene Management - » (5/10). Haywire is pure filler. Sucre situation too was a filler, like Michael, and other scenes. Only Bellick plot advanced a little, it´s very hard to not notice filler scenes.

Beginning - » (9/10). Good presentation, with tension and a impossible situation that was quickly solved.

Complication Phase - » (7/10). There wasn´t any type of worth complication here, just fillers, was all about making time.

Climax - » (5/10). Didn´t notice, but was Sara phone call to Michael

Ending - » (6/10). Michael, Lincoln and Sara are in big trouble, again.

What I liked -» The last scene in Sucre filler.

What I Didn´t Liked -» All the rest, pure filler, with only one important scene.

This is a filler episode, with only one important scene.
  • Amazing.

In order to broadcast a message to Sara on television, Michael, Lincoln and Kellerman kidnap a cameraman. Bellick is sent to the infirmary. Haywire buys beer for two teenagers, while Sucre steals a car in Mexico. What an episoe, I mean I loved every minute of it. I loved it when Sara gave a message to Michael, I miss those to together! I feel sorry for Haywire in this episode I love him so much and the dog. When I see him on here I just feel sorry for him. He is awesome though and so, so funny! He helps a girl who´s father has been hurting her. This episode was so nerve wrecking, with lots of action. I can't wait to see more episode like this because this was so awesome!
  • Kellerman is up to something!

In this episode we find that Sucre has made his way to a mexican village where he receives help from a man who has just lost his wife. Meanwhile Michael and Lincoln make a tape with a coded message in it for Sara. Sara contacts Michael by phone while Kellerman is contacted by the president. As it stands now I have no idea what Kellerman's motives are and who side he is on. If Sara sees him with Michael I would think that things are going to get ugly. Mahone is close behind the trail with the help of Bellick. I wonder if Bellick gets out of gen pop for helping him? This was another good episode that kind of leaves us hanging a bit. Kellerman is the key to things right now and I want to know what he is up to. I wonder when this show first started if the writers ever thought Kellerman would be around this long. I thought he would be dead by the end of season one, but he a grown into quite a role for this show.
  • Sarah is the Key

Police have surrounded the motel room, and there's only one way out. Kellerman resorts to his wily ways and leads Michael and Lincoln out into the open, announcing himself as FBI and claiming to have the brothers in custody. They manage to escape the fracas – but not before finding another kidnap victim. This time it's a cameraman, and with his help, it's not long before a tape containing allegations against Steadman, Reynolds and Mahone hits the airwaves, leaving Kim no choice but to plan some serious damage control. As Mahone analyses the tape of Michael and Lincoln, he realises that Kellerman's given them some cunning advice: their body language is all over the place, and it's throwing everyone but him off track. He knows that this is more than an exposé; it's a message for Sara. And as he discovers, a badly beaten Bellick – who's only too willing to bargain his inside information for a transfer to Ad Seg – provides the key to deciphering the video's hidden code. While Sucre befriends a widower along the road to Ixtapa, and Haywire's sympathies with an abused youth lead him to trouble, Michael, Lincoln and Kellerman are outside St Thomas Hospital waiting for Sara to show. Just as Lincoln's losing hope, a voice comes over the loudspeaker announcing a phone call for Michael Crane. Knowing that it can only be Sara, Michael steps inside to speak to her, leaving Lincoln to contemplate Kellerman's shady behaviour as he too takes a call. It's the President, and she wants to strike a deal: she wants the brothers. What will Kellerman decide?
  • Nerve-wrecking.

• They have their change to tell their story...

Michal and Lincoln have change to stay tell their story on the cameras as they use one of the camera men as hostage to their way out after Steadman's suicide. They try to make it look and fill it with many secret signals so they would be running after many things but Mahone is more smarter than this. The only real message was that they need to meet Sara as their father believed she has something and she does - they only have to get her. But Mahone knows the people who to use and how to use - he understands the message and tries to catch them.

But he is not the only one making the moves. Lincoln is getting suspicious about Kellerman and he may have the reason as president is calling him now and he may reconsider his side. One traitor, why not second time...
  • Michaels Faith Restored For The Moment, Mahone Still Has "It".

I always knew that the government conspiracy would return in this season and the last few episodes have really heated up the middle part of this season.

Michael / Lincoln / Kellerman - At the beginning of the season Kellerman had a crappy role in the show, but he is back in true form now working with our guys...or maybe not? The once flipped man now may be considering a double flip now that we know him and the president once had a thing. (Kellerman had a thing anyway) Loved the message and every piece of analysis that went into the scenes that followed. Mahone in true form is one of the best things to watch this season. I love how he can figure out everything as quickly as the rest of them can plan it. Loved the connection with where to meet Sara, these parts of the episodes were amazing.

Nothing from T-Bag and C-Note kind of shocked me. Really dont care too much about the latter, but seeing T-Bag again would have been cool. Instead we got Haywire, who is still trying to build that awesome raft to get to Holland. Loved his scene in this episode where he attacks the girls father.

Brad - Not much new here, just him trying to find a way out and he helped Mahone figure out Saras location. Season 2 is heating up like never before. Cant wait for the next episode.
  • Interesting turns in this one

So, now Bellick is back in Fox River - serving time as an inmate himself. And then he's being thrown in one cell with that Avocado guy, right? That was great! It's interesting to see how he copes with the situation and how he's breaking down in the infirmary. And wasn't it just hilarious when he asked the nurse to leave the door open? :D

Michael and Lincoln working with Kellerman brings an interesting perspective to their game. The agent knows how his kind works, but still all the plotting doesn't help, because Mahone is just too fast. I hate it that he's so smart. Michael's the one supposed to be ahead of them all, not Mahone :( Anyway, Sara proved that she's kinda clever herself and I'm always so happy to see another phone call between those two. I just hope they'll see each other again real soon! It'd be better than having her run around solely. And I can't wait to see how she'll react to Kellerman's appearance!
  • Once again, Prison Break proves to be exciting, even at its most predictable moments. (spoilers)

This episode is a great example of the writers' attention to detail in the plot and dialogue. The look on the cameraman's face when he sees the blanket is priceless, whether or not you believe the cons could actually kill him. Once the tape is aired, its meaning seems clear, but we know Schofield better than that--there must be a hidden message. Still, watching the feds analyze the tape for clues is equally rewarding even after Kellerman's assistance is revealed. (But how does Agent Mahone always figure it out so fast?) And when Sara Tancredi deciphers the message and gets through to "Michael Crane," she shows that she can play Michael's game, finally earning herself a spot in the A story once again.

Whether or not you saw it coming, the plot continues to shine!
  • Really great episode!

Mike, Linc and Kelly kidnap a cameraman and runaway from the cops, they make a tape focusing on finding sara, but the FBI, thanks to kellerman, gets all confused with the codes they use until Mahone realizes is all about sara.
    Bellick is hurt in prison. Haywire helps a girl who´s father has been hurting her. Sucre goes to find Maricruz. Sara understand the message and decide to contact mike.The phone call is too sweet, they both decide to reunite to find out together what the key means.
  • Prison Break Episode 2.15 "The Message" Airdate: Monday, January 29th 8:00PM-9:00PM

It wasn't until Lincoln appeared on screen that I realized the Special News Bulletin at the beginning of the episode was actually part of the show. Luckily it happened rather quickly so my search to find out who I needed to kill didn't get out of the planning stages. But anyway, instead of being ultimately screwed with the cops and the news right outside, Brother Genius came up with an idea even the tattoos couldn't tell him.

Since we're considered fugitives anyway, we might as well use that and the fact that the news people are here to our advantage. So let's kidnap a news guy with Kellerman's help and make a 26 minute tape to put on the news. For many reasons:

1) Start exposing the conspiracy even if nobody believes it
    2) Summarize the entire series thus far for those just tuning in
    3) Use Kellerman's video analyzing knowledge that Mahone will use to make them think we're going after President B*tch Face
    4) Using # 3 as a distraction, send out a message to Sarah

Sounds like an awesome plan. Too bad Mahone is basically Bizarro Michael and can figure out his next move seemingly before Michael even plans it. And despite being now unwillingly part of the conspiracy, Mahone still doesn't really have a choice in order to protect his family and immediately picks up on the fact that Kellerman is feeding the brothers fake tells in the video and knows Michael is trying to say something to Sarah.

As for the other escapees, no T-Bag or C-Note this week, but Haywire is back! Still trying to find a way to Holland, he's now rummaging through dumpsters looking for wood to build on to his raft. Things take a bit of a turn when a young teen couple ask him to buy beer for them and discover his plan to sail to Holland. "That's your map?" the girl asks when seeing the picture Haywire stole from the old blind woman's house a bunch of episodes back. She then starts to get freaked out and leaves, but Fox River's favorite psych ward J-Cat apparently has made his New Year's resolution to clear the streets of abusive drunk Dads and followed the girl home to achieve victim # 1.

Meanwhile, Sucre is still stranded in Mexico after jumping out of his escape plane before it was shot down by an F-18. His journey to find Maricruz has once again hit a bump in the road, after now having no transportation. Fortunately, he met a Mexican who's wife just died and apparently doesn't care about life anymore and just let Sucre take his car even after stealing it to begin with. Maybe I'm just a horrible person, but somebody could've told me the most touching searching for a girl story ever and I still wouldn't just give them my car. But regardless, Sucre now has wheels!

Poor Bellick's just about done getting fixed up in the infirmary and ready to get sent back to Gen Pop to suffer some more beatings. But our sudden compassion for the former Fox River C.O. is about to go away again when Mahone makes an appearance and offers Bellick better conditions to shed some light onto what Michael could've been trying to tell Sarah.

Naturally, Mahone is given this information just as Sarah decodes the message to give me yet another near heart attack. But the cops getting to the hospital before Michael can talk to Sarah on the phone soon becomes the least of their problems when Kellerman takes a phone call of his own from the yet to be heard from this season president, who may have convinced him to turn back to her side as the brothers get in the car. Whether they're on their way to meet Sarah to uncover the evidence her father gave her to bring down the conspiracy or on their way to their presidential ordered executions is the cliffhanger we're left with this week.

Overall Episode Rating: 9.0
  • good especially haywire part

this was a good episode mainly because of the action. C-note is my favorite character and i really hope he doesnt get caught. Haywires death was painful to watch because I really liked him. I hope we see him again in atleast one more episode liek a flashback in prison or something. I also think like everyone else, that Kellerman will not stay with Linc and Michael in the next episode. I thought they should have showed more of T-Bag in this episode. And hopefully he will get away from that family soon. in my opinion, this episode is a top 5 for season 2.
  • Not another one.

This show is starting to suck. When the show started I used to get all nervous and stuff not knowing what was going to happen next, but now I just get angry not knowing what they are going to do next. The reason being is that they are always doing something stupid, like I’m still mad at Michael for calling the news and then I got even more mad when he took time out of his schedule to talk to that girl. Would Sara just crawl into a hole and stay there! I’m sick of looking at her! Love ruins lives and storylines! Look at Sucre and Lifetime movies (For those of you who don’t know what Lifetime movies are, they are really sappy movies that are always about stuff like scorned wives seeking revenge and mothers on a crusade to save their drug addicted daughter and other stuff like that). Then that fake phone call at the end from “The President” was just ridiculous. I hope Owen or whatever his name is today has more sense in his head than to believe that crap. That phone call was faker than Dominic Purcell’s American accent. I haven’t watched the next episode yet, but I really hope it is better than the crap they have been pumping out so far.
  • simply great

cant wait 4 next episode! cant wait 4 next episode! cant wait 4 next episode! cant wait 4 next episode! cant wait 4 next episode! cant wait 4 next episode! cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!cant wait 4 next episode!
  • Good example of a great episode!!!

I liked a lot this episode...It was full of action and very enjoyable...Michael,Lincoln and Kellerman manage to evade the police and they kidnap a camera man in the process...They use this to send a message to Sarah and to mislead the police and the ones that there are after them ...Bellick wakes up in the prison infirmary with some pretty harsh injuries...J-Cat appears again, and now he tries to redeem himself by helping a teen who is being molested by her father...Sucre takes the bus to go to Ixtapa to meet his girlfriend but the lack of money prevents him...He meets a good Samaritan who gives him a helping hand by providing him with money and a car...It is exactly the part from Les Miserables by Victor Hugo...President Reynolds contacts Kellerman in an attempt to convince him to surrender the two brothers...
  • k fjsdhlkj hfI love love Prison Break! Can't wait to see more!!!!!!!!!!!! jhghkjhkj oiju

I love love Prison Break! Can't wait to see more!!!!!!!!!!!!

jhghkjhkj

tra eers yti outujoi juglkf oijto giu fdjoolrjfvoc oij r dsf sdf sdf g

ljkljlkj jlkjl. kjhiuyiuyhkjn,j ljkioiul lknjlkjoi lkjoiu oiuj l jknl kjolijolij lkj olj lkjlkj oi ujakelj nfdk haoiruh wfe kj ewf vdoihefoasdfhlkdsnf iauserh yeoawhjvlkdsmv ewu frto ijdlvkdcmv oief uwao ur ojfaoh ihh foisweh oisjdf o heoi fdsds afasdm, dssdfe fdsfase adfae adafe aet oiru h aew iouy asf d jlkdsalfj lkasjdf l;uweo rilkjmaoliudf oadsjf lksmdajolajksruowue oiju daslkjadsflkjf voaisufdvoi jc xvzlkmjoaiurweoij fdvlj eoa wiuo iaefjlskd joerwau odjfi ulv9 83uwe89ju vgfu voiwfue oeiuldfsjl ljdsfauhyiayuf kjs dfoiujsadoiurew0989vcjk fedsofuoiuapoiafoja foijsfadoiweuoiuasdfojdflkgmozjiv odsifuj dsafaewt
  • FBI vs Company vs Escapies

First of all i am really glad Mahone got back into the action!! The William's caracter performance is just incredibly espetacular. It is not that i like him but the way he's been acting since Manhunt is truly mindblowing.
    I actually see him fighting for his own good which is what all the others fugitives are fighting for, that is protecting their own families. Mahone was having a good agent, manhunting life untill the company got him undercovered so, folks consider it as a must that whatever he does has nothing to do with his own but the company's influences he's submmited in. And i think that the PB crew is trying to or have been trying to show us this matter.

Is he too clever?? I think he's just a well experienced manhunter with inspiration. I loved when he found out it wasn't about the president but Sara. Why? Because i noticed Michael was really adding more emotion when he was talking about Sara's innocence than the crimes and i was like "??? well is anyone gonna figure that out or what?"

I'm also happy the FBI crew suspect about him now and that the company is all desperated.

The scene with Sucre and the old man was emotional and so was the one with Sara and Mike.

Bellick in my oppinion really deserved those beat downs but i kinda started to feel bad for him for the next treatment they promised him.

Talking about Haywire, he probably eliminated the girl's father. I got surprised about that but i liked.

Well now we just have to be patient and wait untill next week to see Paul's reaction to the last answer Michael gave him and what C-note and my idol T-Bag got to show us.
  • Just Great!

This is what i'm talking about... This episode makes us wish to see more. Finally the truth is said in public by our characters about the Lincoln case. It’s given to us a little glimpse of what Haywire is doing and what’s going on to Sucre. The episode has great dynamic, great plot… One little thing, why does agent Mahone always discover everything so fast? The man is a machine! Lol. Now we just have to wait to see if they will meet sara and if that will help them. And will Kellerman betray them? Will he help them out?
  • One Hell of an episode!!!

Michael and Lincoln kidnap a cameraman and make a video of themselves exposing everything (how linc’s innocent why he broke out of Fox river, whose behind the whole conspiracy and he named names: Mahone,Shales, Reynolds, Stedman. He talked about veronica and Michael apologized to sara and sent her a secret message through words on the tape!!!!
    Mahone is back into the conspiracy but the tape costs him his trust! No one really believes anything hes saying and they question his authority and obsession with the burrows case. Bellick tries to flirt with nurse Katie and pulls a mikey and tries to convince her to leave the door open.... which she ignores! Sucre is on his way to see Maricruz on a bus but the driver figures out hes tryin to hitch a ride for free and kicks him off the bus....an old guy lets Sucre spend the nite at his house but Sucre ends up stealin his car after which the cops catch him and bring him back to the old man who dismisses him along with some extra cash! Haywire buys some teens beer and is curious about bruises the girl has even though she tells him its nothing…he follows her into her house and beats up her dad when he sees how he is about to strike her. Sara gets Michael’s message from the video tape and contacts him just in time they both are glad to hear each other and both agree what ever they do from this point on they will do together! Sara tells Michael she was attacked by someone back in Gila (kellerman) and he is concerned for her well-being. Michael doesn’t realize it was kellerman who tortured sara and sara doesn’t know kellerman is with them at that very moment…but that won’t stay hidden for long!!!!
    Next week its gonna go down big time and they’re will be a MiSa kiss for all of us Misaholics! :) :) :)
  • awesome

Sucre manages to cross the border to mexico. He meets an old man on the bus who befriends him. Bellick gets himself in a lot of trouble after he roughed up a fellow inmate. Mahone watches the video sent by Burrows and Scofield to fox news. He flies to fox river prison to speak to Bellick who can help him decode the message hidden in the video. This episode shows Haywire still doing stuff outside of prison. T-Bag holds his once adopted family hostage after they attempt to run away from him. This episode shows a lot of stuff, it's really exciting.
  • HAYWIRE RETURNS!!

This was a great episode and I loved the entire thing. I loved how Michael and Lincoln made the video to prove their innocence. I also love how Michael hid the messages in the video, thinking Mahone wouldn't decphicer them, when he did. Mahone is one smart man, and Michael and them are gong to have a hard time getting past him. I'm still wondering about Kellerman however. When Caroline called him, he looked like he was stuck between a rock and a hard place. I'm not sure what he's going to do yet. Its too bad Robert Knepper, a.k.a everyones favorite psycho T-Bag wasn't in this episode. He is one of my favorite characters, and he makes every episode exciting. And finally... HAYWIRE! Our favorite Whack Shack Graduate has been severly missing in action for quite a while, and hes finally back. I'm also glad there was some new stuff on Sucre. I hope he gets to Maricruz sometime soon. This episode, and probably the ones after it for a while, are really filler episodes, setting up for the finale. But they don't feel like filler episodes. Each episode is packed with excitment, uncertanty, and Wentworth Miller. Next episode is a complete mystery(I don't read spoilers very often,) but hopefully its just as good as this one! (And hopefully it has a hot MiSa moment too :D)
  • Fast paced... Intense... Nerve-wracking. These expressions sum up 'The Message' pretty well.

Prison Break season 2 had it's great moments, but IMHO it was nowhere as good as season 1. However, this episode was spot-on brilliance.

The start was great, I actually thought that it was really FOX interrupting the show.

I liked the whole motel break-out. It was realistic, which is a big thing.... season 2 had been incredibly unrealistic.

Mahone's return is great, although it's a bit odd how he finds out everything so quick. William Fichtner is definitely the best actor out of all.

Kellerman seemed to be a good guy, until the end... when he gets a phone from Caroline. I just hope he doesn't fall for her, because if so, then it will be the most predictable and crappiest plot twist in the show's history.

The episode was throughout intense, and had everything: even some humor thanks to Haywire, also, we got to understand why he killed his parents: they used to drink and beat him up. Overally, I'm satisfied, and I hope Prison Break keeps producing episodes like this.
  • it keeps your mind inshape

can wait to see the next episode!!!!every ep was super exithing from season one ep1 till season2 ep15 it like a movie that won't end.See you all at the next peisode. can't wait see you. a n s l e y w a s h e r e. h a v e a n i c e e p i s o d e 1 6 c h i c a g o i w i l l b e t h e r e 4 s u r e h o w a b o u t y o u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • This was a pivotal episode where the brothers could finally get across their message to the world and Sara!!

The real hero in this episode for me is Haywire - he buys some beers for a young couple and sees a bruise on the girls arm - he follows her home and saves her from her abusive father.

We finally find out that Sucre has made it to Mexico - he befriends a Mexican Gringo on the bus who takes him in. Sucre steels his car to pursue Marie-Cruz but gets arrested for the act - the Gringo decides not to press charges and sends Sucre on his way to find his girl and 'Grace'. It's good to see Sucre back, I hope he gets the girl. It's also nice to see someone finally help one of the escapees without a hidden agenda.

Mahone just seems to be everywhere, I'm getting quite sick of him being one step ahead in every blinking episode. He analyses the 'Message' and comes to the conclusion that it's a message to Sara. With the help of Bellick, who makes a deal to be transferred away from Gen Pop, Mahone finds out that the Michael is speaking extracts from the Alcoholics Anonymous book to tell Sara where to meet them. I struggle to see how Sara could pick up on this message let along Mahone but who cares about that.

Sara does not manage to meet up with the boys in this episode but she does make a phone call to Michael addressing him as Michael Crane which is a nice touch.

Mike 'well we'll figure it out... together'
    Sara 'I like the sound of that'
    Mike 'me too'

And Kellerman, now he's still a mystery, he gets a phone call from the President who apologises and asks him to bring in the Brothers to end the whole thing - the cliffhanger of this episode leaves you wondering what Kellerman will do.... will he believe the President and go back to the Dark Side, does he still have a thing for her or will justice prevail and he will stand by the brothers.
  • Great story!

Once again we see the brothers making their move. It was nice to see how freaked out the asian man got with the message. We get to see one more time how Michael is smart. As a matter of fact everybody major character on this show must have a high IQ. I mean the message was pretty smart and it fooled a lot of experts but not Mahone who saw right through it and Sarah too got the real message real fast. And she even found a way to contact Micheal without being noticed. Great episode and an important question remains: whom side Kellerman is.
  • This week's episode was, simply put, ace! Completely and totally ace!

This week's episode was, simply put, ace! Completely and totally ace! We got to follow the threads of Sucre and Haywire's stories as well as the main plot and ooh, what a lot of plot there was.

The Good
    [x] The idea of doing a video diary was brilliant. Especially all the hidden clues, like the Morse code – although it would have been more fun if Mahone hadn't told us what Michael was tapping out on his knee. It would have given us something to do this afternoon. I admit that I spent a happy couple of hours working out Michael's 'crane' codes back at the start of the series.
    [x] Kellerman telling them what 'tells' to use was a nice touch too – I'm just annoyed that Mahone figured out what they're doing too quickly. He needs removing. At least now his team don't trust him, which means his life will be more difficult (hopefully) – which'll make it harder for him to catch them (which is a good thing for us)
    [x] Oh Sucre, how I've missed you. Poor Fernado, still fighting to get his girl, but by the time he's travelled a thousand miles by plane, automobile (and probably train before too long) she'll have finished the 'honeymoon' and come back home and hector will be waiting for him, ready to kick arse. The lad never cops a break.
    [x] I love Haywire's little boat, but he's never going to get to Holland in it. I hope he didn't do anything *really* stupid around that girl's house. But I have a terrible feeling that he did.
    [x] Curse you Bellick! You get yourself all prettily beaten up to try and get some sympathy from us, the viewer and then you ruin it all by selling out Michael and Sara. Surely you realise that getting yourself transferred to another cell block is only going to keep you safe for so long. If the other cons want to get you they will do.
    [x] Nice to see Sara not totally trusting of Michael (finally!) although her idea to ring him at the hospital was inspired and leads me neatly into:
    [x] Michael Crane = lollerskates
    [x] So, Sara agrees to meet them. What on Earth will she do when she sees Kellerman? What will Michael do when he finds out what Kellerman did to her? I can't wait!
    [x] But that Kellerman is a bad boy. Will he really sell out the brothers just to get into the President's good books again? Is he going to conveniently forget the fact that she and her bother used to laugh at him behind his back? Does he not realise that he's a dead man if he follows the President's wishes?

The Bad
    [x] Actually I don't have anything to fault this episode. I know, isn't that shocking.
  • awesome episode

this awesome show has taken my breath away,waiting for the new episode is one of the important things for me,and every new eposide always make me love this show more.when i thought kellerman was totally on michael's side,he would help brothers out and save his own life,but i am not sure about it now,president asked him to be back and promised she will make it up to him,what a choice.
    i am also curious about that key?is there any important evidence somewhere?and who is kim's boss?he looks like ascar shales.and will kellerman go back to president?i have so many questions about it.
  • A return...

to the puzzles that is. One of the major parts of season one was the puzzles and the plot in the tatoo, and that sort of made a resurface in this episode, after weeks of just ducking police and running like hell. It felt good to step back into the plot rather than the action sequences.

Also a welcomed return was Sara. Man, doesn't she look beautiful? I hope they manage to keep her on the show, now that's been announced she is preagnent. the Message-puzzle and the hints of what's to come, with a fantastic cliffhanger make this episode stand out. Much better than what we have seen the past few episodes of Season 2
  • Awesomely awesome and filled with Awesomeness.

This was a really good episode - a million times better than ... some other episode. I loved all the clever twists with the video they made. Except i wish Mahone hadn't figured it out. He is too smart for his own good. And one day Michael and Linc can give him a beat down. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking?
    Michael and Sara's phone conversation at the end was so cutely adorably cute. CUTE.
< 1 2