Prison Break

The Message

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Jan 29, 2007 on FOX

• Fast paced... Intense... Nerve-wracking. These expressions sum up 'The Message' pretty well.

Prison Break season 2 had it's great moments, but IMHO it was nowhere as good as season 1. However, this episode was spot-on brilliance.

The start was great, I actually thought that it was really FOX interrupting the show.

I liked the whole motel break-out. It was realistic, which is a big thing.... season 2 had been incredibly unrealistic.

Mahone's return is great, although it's a bit odd how he finds out everything so quick. William Fichtner is definitely the best actor out of all.

Kellerman seemed to be a good guy, until the end... when he gets a phone from Caroline. I just hope he doesn't fall for her, because if so, then it will be the most predictable and crappiest plot twist in the show's history.

The episode was throughout intense, and had everything: even some humor thanks to Haywire, also, we got to understand why he killed his parents: they used to drink and beat him up. Overally, I'm satisfied, and I hope Prison Break keeps producing episodes like this.