Prison Break

The Message

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Jan 29, 2007 on FOX

• HAYWIRE RETURNS!!

This was a great episode and I loved the entire thing. I loved how Michael and Lincoln made the video to prove their innocence. I also love how Michael hid the messages in the video, thinking Mahone wouldn't decphicer them, when he did. Mahone is one smart man, and Michael and them are gong to have a hard time getting past him. I'm still wondering about Kellerman however. When Caroline called him, he looked like he was stuck between a rock and a hard place. I'm not sure what he's going to do yet. Its too bad Robert Knepper, a.k.a everyones favorite psycho T-Bag wasn't in this episode. He is one of my favorite characters, and he makes every episode exciting. And finally... HAYWIRE! Our favorite Whack Shack Graduate has been severly missing in action for quite a while, and hes finally back. I'm also glad there was some new stuff on Sucre. I hope he gets to Maricruz sometime soon. This episode, and probably the ones after it for a while, are really filler episodes, setting up for the finale. But they don't feel like filler episodes. Each episode is packed with excitment, uncertanty, and Wentworth Miller. Next episode is a complete mystery(I don't read spoilers very often,) but hopefully its just as good as this one! (And hopefully it has a hot MiSa moment too :D)