Prison Break

The Message

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Jan 29, 2007 on FOX

• Not another one.

This show is starting to suck. When the show started I used to get all nervous and stuff not knowing what was going to happen next, but now I just get angry not knowing what they are going to do next. The reason being is that they are always doing something stupid, like I’m still mad at Michael for calling the news and then I got even more mad when he took time out of his schedule to talk to that girl. Would Sara just crawl into a hole and stay there! I’m sick of looking at her! Love ruins lives and storylines! Look at Sucre and Lifetime movies (For those of you who don’t know what Lifetime movies are, they are really sappy movies that are always about stuff like scorned wives seeking revenge and mothers on a crusade to save their drug addicted daughter and other stuff like that). Then that fake phone call at the end from “The President” was just ridiculous. I hope Owen or whatever his name is today has more sense in his head than to believe that crap. That phone call was faker than Dominic Purcell’s American accent. I haven’t watched the next episode yet, but I really hope it is better than the crap they have been pumping out so far.