Prison Break

The Message

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Jan 29, 2007 on FOX

• Michaels Faith Restored For The Moment, Mahone Still Has "It".

I always knew that the government conspiracy would return in this season and the last few episodes have really heated up the middle part of this season.

Michael / Lincoln / Kellerman - At the beginning of the season Kellerman had a crappy role in the show, but he is back in true form now working with our guys...or maybe not? The once flipped man now may be considering a double flip now that we know him and the president once had a thing. (Kellerman had a thing anyway) Loved the message and every piece of analysis that went into the scenes that followed. Mahone in true form is one of the best things to watch this season. I love how he can figure out everything as quickly as the rest of them can plan it. Loved the connection with where to meet Sara, these parts of the episodes were amazing.

Nothing from T-Bag and C-Note kind of shocked me. Really dont care too much about the latter, but seeing T-Bag again would have been cool. Instead we got Haywire, who is still trying to build that awesome raft to get to Holland. Loved his scene in this episode where he attacks the girls father.

Brad - Not much new here, just him trying to find a way out and he helped Mahone figure out Saras location. Season 2 is heating up like never before. Cant wait for the next episode.