Prison Break

The Message

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Jan 29, 2007 on FOX

• Kellerman is up to something!

In this episode we find that Sucre has made his way to a mexican village where he receives help from a man who has just lost his wife. Meanwhile Michael and Lincoln make a tape with a coded message in it for Sara. Sara contacts Michael by phone while Kellerman is contacted by the president. As it stands now I have no idea what Kellerman's motives are and who side he is on. If Sara sees him with Michael I would think that things are going to get ugly. Mahone is close behind the trail with the help of Bellick. I wonder if Bellick gets out of gen pop for helping him? This was another good episode that kind of leaves us hanging a bit. Kellerman is the key to things right now and I want to know what he is up to. I wonder when this show first started if the writers ever thought Kellerman would be around this long. I thought he would be dead by the end of season one, but he a grown into quite a role for this show.