Prison Break

Wash

Aired Monday 8:00 PM Feb 26, 2007 on FOX

• Review

I thought this was the worst episode of the entire season, hardly advancing the plot and basically giving Michael and Lincoln a fake plotline for the entire episode. We didn't get to hear the recording, which was a big letdown from the end of last week. Hearing the recording was something we all expected the episode to start off with and when that didn't happen I think we all had a negitive feeling towards the episode.

The fake helper was a nice twists, but I hate one episode stand alone plots that don't result in them moving the plot forward. I thought it was the weakest Michael / Lincoln episode to date.

C-Notes storyline is still bad. It never has been good, never will be good. I really do hope that he just killed himself. Though Im sure a guard will see him and be like "Hey that guys trying to kill himself now"

T-Bag / Brads storyline wasnt even that good. T-Bag randomly killed some doctor, though the four minute scene with the docotr before he killed him was kind of uncalled for. Overall - bad episode.