Private Practice

Eyes Wide Open

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Apr 01, 2010 on ABC

• All hail the new king of Medical Dramas! Best Episode this season!

This review contains spoilers for this episode, so avoid if you havent watched :)

I am a BIG fan of both Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice and YES I do realise the two shows are different but in all fairness, Private Practice this year has been kicking Grey's behind every single episode.

I have really enjoyed this episode so much. The relationships struggles of all main characters have been done so well and I am so glad to see Addie settling for something - The ending though spices things quite nicely!

Cooper and Charlotte, simply, my favourite two characters in the show right now and I am so glad to see things looking a little bit brighter for the two.

Addie's sister in law was a very nice addition in this episode. Could we be seeing her added to the main cast soon as a regular? I certainly hope so! I think she fits quite nicely as a close friend to Addie given Naomi's abscence. She can stir things up in addie and Naomi's friendship!

All in all, the best episode this season and clearly the crown of best medical drama on tv should be handed to the show right now!