Private Practice Forums

ABC (ended 2013)

Spoilers/Speculations/Rumours Thread

TesserT

[61]Feb 20, 2009
    • level: 77
    Latest from Kristin at E!Online (videos)

"Archer Montgomery is a cad! If you weren't altogether convinced that Addison comes from a family of crazy people, you'd better check out the fight (see video) between her and Archer. And speaking of crazy, Charlotte is back with a "romantic" plan for Cooper that is downright dumb and destined to fail. And that failure naturally sets off her terrible temper. I adore Charlotte, but she's just so mean! See for yourself..."
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TesserT

[62]Sep 10, 2009
    TVGuide Sept 14-20, 2009 pg 52

Where we left off Addison found herself incapable of delivering the baby of her married crush, Noah & his wife. Naomi abruptly resigned from Oceanside Wellness Group to run the downstairs ccompeting practice. Pregnant Violet was drugged & held hostage by a deranged former patient, who threatened to cut her full gestated baby out of her womb.

What's next? "I felt like I was in a Quentin Taratino movie," admits Breneman, who will survive (no word on the baby's status yet) when the series' 1st episode picks up 20 minutes after the attack. Noah will be winding things down with Addison, who'll be left alone - again - to fend for her fiesty self. "It was a heavy season for her lat year," says Walsh. "It'll be interesting to see her as a lady living in the world, "single again".

Happy Days Ahead "There are going to be a lot of repercussions to the events of the end of last season," says creater Rimes. "But we certainly want to keep the fun going too. After all, these are neurotic people living their lives nuerotically, by living them to the fullest."

TesserT

[63]Sep 24, 2009
    EW/Ask Ausiello
    Any chance Addison will have a man by her side for more than just a few episodes this season? ...probably not until the 2nd half of the season. "There's going to be some romantic activity for Addison," reveals exec producer Betsy Beers. "But first she needs some time to process the [failed] Noah relationship." Meanwhile, Addison's friendship with Naomi will be tested in a major way. "A big thing for them this season is the fact that Naomi is moving downstairs," says Beers. "That will have an impact on their friendship and the way they work."

ash_omeara

[64]Oct 4, 2009
    • level: 5
    I don't want pete and violet together anymore!!!! He's supposed to be with addison, that's why they kissed in the first episode! and because they never actually got together it means that eventually they will end up together. Andi believe that cooper and violet are meant for each other too. Now it's just a waiting game i guess

penelope1985

[65]Oct 11, 2009
    • level: 21

ash_omeara wrote:
    I don't want pete and violet together anymore!!!! He's supposed to be with addison, that's why they kissed in the first episode! and because they never actually got together it means that eventually they will end up together. Andi believe that cooper and violet are meant for each other too. Now it's just a waiting game i guess

I think they've figured out Pete and Adisson dont have screen chemistry. I totally agree about Violet and Coop...

Edited on 10/11/2009 4:36am

ash_omeara

[66]Oct 14, 2009
    You think so? I thought they had great chemistry in season 1, all that denial and flirting and when he pulled her up on the bench? It kept me watching it every week! I just don't think that pete and violet are right for each other, it just doesn't work.

Kuuipo23

[67]Oct 15, 2009
    • level: 6
    I'm just glad Addison isn't with the married guy, that was just wrong. I liked her with Kevin and I liked her flirtation with Pete but I think that's all it would ever be. Totally agree about Violet and Cooper though. They are already best friends, I think they would be great together.

KamakaLo

[68]Oct 22, 2009
    • level: 22
    I disagree, Cooper and Charlotte belong together! They are perfect for each other. They are the main reason I watch and love the show.

crazyleela

[69]Oct 23, 2009
    • level: 1

yes cooper and charlotte belongs together! Shonda already said she loves cooper and charlotte, so i dont think there will be cooper/violet ever lol

cooper and violet is the most stupid thing imho

penelope1985

[70]Oct 23, 2009
    • level: 21
    crazyleela wrote:

yes cooper and charlotte belongs together! Shonda already said she loves cooper and charlotte, so i dont think there will be cooper/violet ever lol

cooper and violet is the most stupid thing imho

I think it will eventually be Cooper and Violet but Cooper and Charlotte are pretty strong right now...

crazyleela

[71]Oct 23, 2009
    if you want to ignore characters developement....
    Edited on 10/23/2009 7:41am

ash_omeara

[72]Oct 23, 2009
    Well look what Shonda's done with Grey's, half the cast has been with each other at some point so I'm thinking that it's only season 2 and that the writers will find a way of making us decide that we don't like Charlotte/Cooper anymore (because they can do that) and then they'll get us to want them to be with other people. A lot will happen in the next season I think, it's too early for people to be in a settled relationship with no issues so i think Cooper and Charlotte have more hurdles ahead of them.

crazyleela

[73]Oct 24, 2009
    maybe,at some poitn they will be with other poeople of course its possible but i would bet in the end they will be together..

and btw I myself will decide if i like some couple not writers LOL

ash_omeara

[74]Oct 24, 2009
    what I'm saying is that the writers have the power of making the characters do what they want, they shape our view of characters through action and dialogue, they can slowly change our views on who should be together but throwing in another conflict or character and shaping how a character reacts to situations that can turn public favour against them.

KamakaLo

[75]Oct 24, 2009
    Charlotte and Cooper are the MerDer of Private Practice. They had on and off again in S2 so now in S3 maybe a more healthy relationship. Maybe through out the series they could end up breaking up getting w/ someone new but I feel they'll always end up back in each others arms just like MerDer ... When I watch I just see so much love in these two characters and chemistry. Shonda better not ruin them lol cause Paul and Kadee are awesome together!

Dirrtydancing

[76]Oct 25, 2009
    • level: 8

Charlotte and Cooper are totally made for eachother and in my opinion addison and pete went from being flirty to good friends and I don't see them being any more any time soon. I'm on the Pete/Viloet-ship and actually they were the reason I started to watch PrPr every week. Addison should be single for a while now, I guess, and concentrate on her work in the practice and just date a bit, but nothing serious....

Nat6386

[78]Nov 4, 2009
    • level: 14

KamakaLo wrote:
    Charlotte and Cooper are the MerDer of Private Practice. They had on and off again in S2 so now in S3 maybe a more healthy relationship. Maybe through out the series they could end up breaking up getting w/ someone new but I feel they'll always end up back in each others arms just like MerDer ... When I watch I just see so much love in these two characters and chemistry. Shonda better not ruin them lol cause Paul and Kadee are awesome together!

OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS THE MER/DER of PrPr?!? HAVE YOU NOT BEEN WATCHING GREYS??? MER/DER HAVE BEEN THROUGH SOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH TOGETHER!!! WAY MORE THAN CHARLOTTE AND COOP! and i guess it helps that Mer/Der are the shows main characters as well!!! having said that...I think charlotte and coop are good together(not mer/der good but good). But its like everyone (except for poor del) has someone - sam and nai, vi and coop (cause I think they will end up together as well) and DEFINITLY addy and pete. In fact I LOVE pete and addy so much that I came on the forum post to see if anyone named them?? but not sure so I'm going to put my version out there and say i am a MASSIVE PADDISON (Paddy for short) FAN!!!!!!

The chemistry between them with that first kiss!!! and my FAVOURITE episode was when pete realised what he was doing by sending addison on a date with Kevin but he just missed her and was waiting by her door with flowers!!! i also think that the writers have a significant influence on how we perceive characters, which means I also believe they can create heat and tension and intimacy and chemistry between charaters for all those who think paddy can't work! -- its all in the dialogue (and i guess the direction too!!) Sorry for the long post!

KamakaLo

[79]Nov 6, 2009
    ^ Nope, I disagree I still love Cooper n Charlotte and always will. No other couple on this show can touch them. Shonda doesn't show enough of them imo nor does she show enough of Kadee.

I could care less who Addison ends up with but I don't see it being Pete anymore. The writers have obviously change their minds on that one plus Pete is pretty good with V. I hope they never put V with Cooper cause again it would be Gizzie 2.o.

Kellie7

[80]Nov 10, 2009
    Charlotte and Cooper are definitely the BEST couple. Their chemistry is awesome! I love Cooper the way he is with Charlotte- she brings out the best in him. I hate the way Cooper acts around Violet he turns into a little kid which bugs me.