Private Practice Forums

ABC (ended 2013)

Spoilers/Speculations/Rumours Thread

  • Avatar of AmyJean91

    AmyJean91

    [81]Dec 24, 2009
    • member since: 01/22/09
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 108
    friendfan4life wrote:
    a_train76 wrote:
    xlovedust wrote:

    Greys-Anatomy wrote:
    I want them to get more Characters on the Show

    Yeah I want that as well. Their cast is teeny compared to Grey's Anatomy's cast.



    Nah! i think they have enough. i LOVE that Judging Amy chick is on there. she rocks.


    I know she is soo awesome!!


    I'm with u on that one she is so awesome.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Pet_Petra

    Pet_Petra

    [82]Jan 9, 2010
    • member since: 06/06/05
    • level: 17
    • rank: The Crazy Neighbor
    • posts: 1,976

    KamakaLo wrote:
    ^ Nope, I disagree I still love Cooper n Charlotte and always will. No other couple on this show can touch them. Shonda doesn't show enough of them imo nor does she show enough of Kadee. I could care less who Addison ends up with but I don't see it being Pete anymore. The writers have obviously change their minds on that one plus Pete is pretty good with V. I hope they never put V with Cooper cause again it would be Gizzie 2.o.

    I couldn't agree with you more. Cooper and Charlotte have the best chemistry out of all the characters on PP. Violet and Cooper should always only be friends. I already stopped watching Grey's because of Gizzie. I really hope they don't ruin PP for me as well by making Violet and Cooper a couple. They only have best friend chemistry, just like George and Izzie. Cooper and Charlotte should be together.

    And soneone said that the cast should be bigger. Well, I totally disagree. Grey's Anatomy has way too many characters and some don't get the screentime they deserve. I like that PP only has a couple of stars, I think all the characters have an equal amount of screentime (except Addison of course). My favorite is Cooper and I like that he has lots of scenes. Unlike Alex Karev who sometimes only got 5 minutes per episode. That sucked.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TesserT

    TesserT

    [83]Feb 3, 2010
    • member since: 11/13/07
    • level: 76
    • rank: Bassomatic '76
    • posts: 6,148
    TVGuide

    What's next for Maya on Private Practice?
    How's that old children's rhyme go? First comes pregnancy, then comes marriage? No? Well, anyway, wedding bells are in Maya's future, and the proposed walk down the aisle won't sit well with Naomi. Cooper and Charlotte, meanwhile, will be in the mood for more love after the wedding, something they will both regret almost immediately.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of crazyleela

    crazyleela

    [84]Feb 8, 2010
    • member since: 06/03/09
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 10
    Interesting. I'm curious what will happen between Cooper and Charlotte.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Nat6386

    Nat6386

    [85]Feb 13, 2010
    • member since: 12/21/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 675
    okay so im not sure if you have seen the latest episode but I AM A MASSIVE PADDY fan and this is NOT how i wanted them to hook up!!! im so upset the writers made it happen this way i wanted romance and tension and everything that comes with a good couple and instead they are happy friends with happy benefits!!! Does anyone else think this or am i the only paddy fan out there???
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of atjp

    atjp

    [86]Mar 19, 2010
    • member since: 03/20/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 8

    The chemistry between Sam and Addison is great to watch. So much better than with Pete. Hope they find a way to make that storyline (Sam&Addy) work.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rekuci

    rekuci

    [87]Mar 20, 2010
    • member since: 04/15/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 49
    atjp wrote:

    The chemistry between Sam and Addison is great to watch. So much better than with Pete. Hope they find a way to make that storyline (Sam&Addy) work.



    Yes, I totally agree & Naomi should get a grip & finally deal with all the issues piling up in her own life. She's divorced Sam and has other love interests, therefore she should no say in who he choses to date. Sam and Addy have obviously fallen for each other & both of them would deserve a break from all the drama. And by the way, so would we! It's time to finally see some happy couples (Sam&Addy, Charlotte&Cooper), personally I'm sick of all the love triangles.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rekuci

    rekuci

    [88]Mar 20, 2010
    • member since: 04/15/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 49
    crazyleela wrote:

    yes cooper and charlotte belongs together! Shonda already said she loves cooper and charlotte, so i dont think there will be cooper/violet ever lol

    cooper and violet is the most stupid thing imho



    Yeah, Cooper&Charlotte all the way, I do not like Cooper around Violet either, he is acting weird around her. Charlotte however brings out the best in him. As for Violet, she is a nutjob at the moment. I mean, I know she's been through some unimaginably horrible things, but she must deal with her problems in order to get over them, all the travelling will not solve anything, just delay facing her demons. I'd recommend some intense therapy & i also think eventually she should end up with the father of her child. )
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Jouzi

    Jouzi

    [89]Apr 2, 2010
    • member since: 02/16/10
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1
    Am I the only one that thinks that the relationship between Addy and Sam is wrong!!!! People think how would you feel your best friend dating your ex, not just a boyfriend you've had for a week in summercamp, but a husband you have a child with. I know I would freek, there is an unwritten rule your best friend is NOT allowed to touch your ex. And in addition I just love Addy and Pete...

    About Charlote and Cooper I agree, they just look good together and that chemistry...ohhhh
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of crazyleela

    crazyleela

    [90]Apr 5, 2010
    • member since: 06/03/09
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 10
    Shonda tweeted again that she likes cooper and charlotte together and that fans are in for a great surprise. http://twitter.com/shondarhimes/status/10792286304
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stephmcg37

    stephmcg37

    [91]Apr 8, 2010
    • member since: 09/06/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 70

    Jouzi wrote:
    Am I the only one that thinks that the relationship between Addy and Sam is wrong!!!! People think how would you feel your best friend dating your ex, not just a boyfriend you've had for a week in summercamp, but a husband you have a child with. I know I would freek, there is an unwritten rule your best friend is NOT allowed to touch your ex. And in addition I just love Addy and Pete... About Charlote and Cooper I agree, they just look good together and that chemistry...ohhhh


    I totally agree with you in regards to Addison and Sam. That is just wrong. I hope that they do not go any further. Dating the ex of a friend, best at that, is just an unspoken that should never be broken. I do like Addy and Pete, I always have. Coop and Charlotte are good, but I have wanted him with Violet from the beginning of the show.

    Edited on 04/08/2010 5:32pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stephmcg37

    stephmcg37

    [92]Apr 8, 2010
    • member since: 09/06/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 70

    rekuci wrote:
    crazyleela wrote:


    yes cooper and charlotte belongs together! Shonda already said she loves cooper and charlotte, so i dont think there will be cooper/violet ever lol


    cooper and violet is the most stupid thing imho


    Yeah, Cooper&Charlotte all the way, I do not like Cooper around Violet either, he is acting weird around her. Charlotte however brings out the best in him. As for Violet, she is a nutjob at the moment. I mean, I know she's been through some unimaginably horrible things, but she must deal with her problems in order to get over them, all the travelling will not solve anything, just delay facing her demons. I'd recommend some intense therapy & i also think eventually she should end up with the father of her child. )


    Violet has from the beginning of PP had some issues. She has in my opinion never been too stable. I have have thought on many occasions that she was the one who needed to lying on a therapist couch. Now she is just really needing some help really bad.


    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zitzitta

    zitzitta

    [93]Apr 8, 2010
    • member since: 12/23/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 252
    I've just read somewhere that we won't be able to watch next episode until next april 22...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KamakaLo

    KamakaLo

    [94]Apr 10, 2010
    • member since: 11/14/05
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 1,982
    ^ I figured being that the last episode was the 19th one and only a few eps left ughh
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of alirk

    alirk

    [95]Apr 13, 2010
    • member since: 10/15/05
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 3,530

    http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/04/13/blind-item-death-clue/

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KamakaLo

    KamakaLo

    [96]Apr 13, 2010
    • member since: 11/14/05
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 1,982

    ^ Wow, didn't see that coming... So who will it be? and imo he says that its a person people have been a fan of for years so it can't be Dell can it? I'm thinking it will either be Tim(Pete) Taye(Sam) Amy(Violet)..... Audra(Naomi)?


    My guesses though - Pete, Violet or Naomi lol

    Edited on 04/13/2010 8:20pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Genzie

    Genzie

    [97]Apr 18, 2010
    • member since: 12/23/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 392
    I think Dell or Violet, and maybe Naomi..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rekuci

    rekuci

    [98]Apr 23, 2010
    • member since: 04/15/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 49

    I vote for Naomi

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of rekuci

    rekuci

    [99]Apr 23, 2010
    • member since: 04/15/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 49

    stephmcg37 wrote:


    Jouzi wrote:
    Am I the only one that thinks that the relationship between Addy and Sam is wrong!!!! People think how would you feel your best friend dating your ex, not just a boyfriend you've had for a week in summercamp, but a husband you have a child with. I know I would freek, there is an unwritten rule your best friend is NOT allowed to touch your ex. And in addition I just love Addy and Pete... About Charlote and Cooper I agree, they just look good together and that chemistry...ohhhh


    I totally agree with you in regards to Addison and Sam. That is just wrong. I hope that they do not go any further. Dating the ex of a friend, best at that, is just an unspoken that should never be broken. I do like Addy and Pete, I always have. Coop and Charlotte are good, but I have wanted him with Violet from the beginning of the show.



    Probably not, but I disagree with you. In my opinion Pete & Addy no longer have any chemistry. They only wish they felt about each other, the way the feel about Sam or Violet, but in reality they want to sweep their true feelings under a rug to avoid getting hurt again. As for Naomi, she has moved on, so Sam should also be able to date whoever he wants. It's no longer any of her business & she has no right to interfere. Sam and Addy are obviously crazy about each other, should they just stay away, just because Naomi says so? No way.


    Btw, if my best friend and my ex started dating I would be happy for them, unless I was still hung up on my ex, which I'm not. Is Naomi (hung up on Sam) or just simply being a b***tch?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jude202

    jude202

    [100]Apr 25, 2010
    • member since: 05/19/08
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 7
    Character death, i think it will be Sheldon, it won't be a major character, so either Sheldon, Derek's sister or Dell, but i'm placing my bets on Sheldon. There isn't much more they can do with his character.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.