Private Practice Forums

ABC (ended 2013)

Spoilers/Speculations/Rumours Thread

mechopyx

[101]Apr 26, 2010
    • level: 2

jude202 wrote:
    Character death, i think it will be Sheldon, it won't be a major character, so either Sheldon, Derek's sister or Dell, but i'm placing my bets on Sheldon. There isn't much more they can do with his character.

I think you're wrong, you have to read the article more carefuly. It's not Sheldon or Amelia for sure, Dell- maybe, but not likely i think. Here are a few quotes from the article.

"I promised you that today I'd tweet which show will feature what I'm 100 percent certain may be one of the most shocking deaths in any of this season's finales......."

"The original cast member whose character is getting whacked is on… Private Practice"

"The Grim Reaper will pay a

most unwelcome visit

to the Grey's Anatomy spin-off in the May 13 episode. I say most unwelcome as opposed to, you know, just generally unwelcome, because the person whose alter ego is being killed off is someone I — and most of you, my mailbag says — have been a fan of for years."

Edited on 04/26/2010 6:30am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mechopyx

[102]May 1, 2010
    • level: 2

Have you seen the pictures from the episodesposted in the "Pictures" section above? It look like Maya is the one that is going to die...... But then again, it could be misleading.

jude202

[103]May 3, 2010
    • level: 6

I hadn't seen that. So Dell is now my bet, which is a shame because i think it's nice to have someone who stands out from the rest, in his case through his age, plus i'm a fan of his from his days in Veronica Mars. Either way, it's going to be good whatever happens.

tinka023

[104]May 16, 2010
    • level: 9

i have seen this seasonslast episode of private practice and im not going to spoiler anything but i think is was really sad!

i can't believe they killed who they killed!! but almost all the other character got a sort of happy ending so as much as i dont like that there may not be anymore episodes, the way it ended im not sure they need any, as it can only go down hill from here.

thesquirrel81

[105]Jun 4, 2010
    • level: 1
    From TV Guide:

Now that Cooper and Charlotte are engaged on Private Practice, can we expect some happiness? - Alexis
    ADAM: You do know you're talking about a TV show, right? Of course there have to be some obstacles. Creator Shonda Rhimes, however, says the engagement will definitely stick. And KaDee Strickland, who plays Charlotte, is looking forward to her character's first meeting with Cooper's parents. "I'm not exactly a good little Jewish girl that he grew up with, so I'm interested to see how they receive Charlotte," she says. "I've always thought the Jewish and southern cultures are so similar, because family is such an important priority. What the dynamic will be, if we decide to start a family, will be interesting."

TesserT

[106]Aug 4, 2010
    • level: 78
    TVGuide : Charlotte and Cooper got engaged in the Season 3 finale but Violet and Pete will actually be the ones walking down the aisle. The show picks up several weeks after Dell's death and finds the newly reconciled lovers joining for a beautiful but last-minute wedding in a rose garden, which was filmed Tuesday at the Huntington Gardens in Pasadena, Calif.

Violet's jitters create a Runaway Bride moment that's only encouraged by Cooper, the Maid of Honor. "Cooper has put some doubts in her mind about this wedding because of his own insecurities about his wedding, and that's what gets worked out in the moments right after [she runs out]."

TVGuide: Currie Graham and French Stewart will play brother patients in the season premiere. Graham will play Russell, one of Charlotte and Sam's patients who needs a kidney transplant. Stewart will play his estranged brother, Kevin, who is willing to give up a kidney. Once the docs meet Kevin, they realize he may not be fit to be a donor because of his mental state.

TesserT

[107]Aug 4, 2010
    EW/Ausiello

James Remar (Dexter's dad) has been cast in the potentially recurring role of Gibby, a physician with Doctors Without Borders and an old friend of Pete's. He'll first turn up in this season's 3rd episode.

KamakaLo

[108]Aug 12, 2010
    • level: 22
    I'm happy about Pete and Violet and YAY for James Remar! love him on Dexter.

TesserT

[109]Sep 16, 2010
    TVGuide/Keck: Kate Walsh tells me that Private Practice's season premiere finds her scrubbing up‑but not for surgery. She'll be in a bathtub with Taye Diggs.

TVGuide/MegaBuzz: A merger is coming. With William gone, Naomi will decide to join Pacific Wellcare Group with Oceanside Wellness Center. ... this merger is agreeable to all parties.

TVGuide/MegaBuzz: [James Remar] plays an old friend of Pete's whose ethical standards aren't exactly the highest. "He accepts donations from some questionable characters so that he can help people who are less fortunate," Remar says. His reunion with Pete makes an impact. "[Pete] gets really turned on to doing emergency medicine again," Daly says, "which kind of takes care of his adrenaline."

EW.com/Ausiello: Cristián de la Fuente (from In Plain Sight) is joining the cast. ... play the potentially recurring role of Eric Rodriguez, a self-possessed, confident, wickedly funny and-just guessing here-fairly attractive new doctor....no word on whose heart McCaliente will send racing..