Private Practice Forums

ABC (ended 2013)

Tim Daly Leaving PP Discussion

TesserT

[1]May 31, 2012
    • level: 78
    There are numerous sources on the web but yesterday Tim Daly (Pete) tweeted he's leaving 'Private Practice'. Shonda Rhimes informed his agent Tuesday that Pete won't be returning for season 6. Thoughts?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Adam_Dicy

[2]Jun 2, 2012
    • level: 89
    TesserT wrote:
    There are numerous sources on the web but yesterday Tim Daly (Pete) tweeted he's leaving 'Private Practice'. Shonda Rhimes informed his agent Tuesday that Pete won't be returning for season 6. Thoughts?

I think his character will go to prison for killing that man by pulling his plug, your guess is as good as mine. I for one like Pete Wilder, I mean he's had a rough year with his seperation from Violet. I wish though Tim wasn't leaving period.

wildhoney66

[3]Jun 8, 2012
    • level: 13

the interview i read was he read it on twitter, that he wasn't coming back & he was pretty pissed about it. & it was "Shondra Rhimes" who posted it! it's not the 1st time she's done this with a cast member either. she did the same with i think "T.R.Knight" & a couple other cast members as well.

i guess we are also getting only 13 episodes & no more Addy after the 13 episode order. so my guess is this is going to be the final season. damn i'm going to miss this show.

MsBoonzie

[4]Aug 24, 2012
    • level: 10

I'm actually really happy that Pete's leaving. He's been such an ass this last year, and I just can't stand him anymore. I did love Pete & Violet as a couple, though.