Private Practice

Homeward Bound

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Jan 15, 2009 on ABC

• Seems like Violet's made a decision.

This was another well scripted and acted episode of Private Practice. You could really feel for the family all of whom have cystic fibrosis and the choices the father had to make: look after his little boy or be with his dying daughter and risking being infected too which could lead to his death. The lesbian couple and the son were also quite well done too. Charlotte revealed a softer side to her over the death of her father and it was great to see Cooper comforting her. Violet also made her choice between Pete and Sheldon at last and Addison and Wyatt got together.
  • A very touching episode..

This was one of the best episodes from Private Practice I've watched. It got to me skin deep and made me cry like a baby. It was a very touching episode, with the little girl dying and his dad having to choose between staying with his 2 year old son or dying with his little girl. I mean that was one of the most impossible choices anybody can go through in life and they were able to make you live it in every breath. Now the good part was finally seeing Addison hooking up with Wyatt, got to say they make a great couple. I also loved Charlotte and Cooper back together; finally we got to see Charlotte's soft side.
    In brief words this was a brilliant episode, well written and perfectly played. This show keeps getting better and better and I just can't wait for next week.