Profit Forums

FOX (ended 1996)

Does anyone even remember this show?

XGalt

[1]Apr 3, 2007
    • level: 13
    I was randomly looking at YouTube and I found a clip from this show, and vaugely remembered the whole cardboard box thing.  It's weird that the dude from Heroes looks almost exactly the same nine years later...minus the boxy hair doo.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

VerityJackson

[2]May 28, 2007
    • level: 28
    Yep! I own the dvds of the series. *g* Also, it IS a bit strange/cool that Adrian Pasdar can look almost exactly the same all these years later! Still looking good, imo.

kok_warlock

[3]Jul 5, 2007
    • level: 11
    I never forgot this show, and when I was browsing a store and found the dvd set, I bought right away, Adrian Pasdar was excellent in this show, I still wonder how the hell could anyone cancelled that show, it was just too damn good.

Anyway, I've seen a ton of Adrian's work, and he still looks great and very well in shape, after all, you can see him Heroes showing his looks and body.

on the other hand, I decided to research about Allison Hossack, the incredible hot blonde from the show, the one was was in love with Profit the whole time, and she doesn't look very good, still pretty by face, but that's it.

eclecticgoddess

[4]Sep 19, 2007
    • level: 7

I LOVED this show when it first came out, and I remember how disappointed I was when it got cancelled. It was ahead of it's time and hasn't aged well, but it introduced me to Adrian Pasdar. (Who HAS aged well.)He's actually the reason I started watching Heroes!

I stumbled upon the DVDs online only recently, and bought them that same day.

Edited on 09/19/2007 9:53pm

GATZ1000

[5]Apr 26, 2008
    • level: 39
    Its on tv again but only for episodes 4 and 5, on the Chiller network or whatever its called.

pizazz57

[6]Apr 29, 2008
    • level: 2
    I vaguely remember watching the first couple of episodes when it was on TV. I am having fun watching all of them again on Chiller Channel. My TIVO is set to record them all. What a great show.

aintthatapip

[7]Jun 21, 2008
    • level: 6

This was a great show, if I remember correctly it was on at the same time Vampire the Masquerade premiered, they might have been shown back to back. I loved both, and thought their cancelling was a bad move. I recently watched Profit again, and it wasn't as awesome as I remember, but it was damn good.

bodybender

[8]Aug 7, 2008
    • level: 6

A show of this character and quality should be on a channel I invented in my head: TGTV: Too Good for TeleVision. It will be the flagship ahow, along with Fawlty Towers and Avatar.

Fox in one of their braindead moves set up Profit for six shows, but only five aired. Hmm, they kept Married with Children for five seasons too long, but can't keep Profit for even one. No justice.

My favorite part was when he erased his rivals on his computer after the rival got hoisted on his or her own petard. Death Note, take that!

Edited on 08/07/2008 2:19pm
    Edited 2 total times.