Project Runway Australia Forums

Monday 8:30 PM on FOX8Between Seasons

Season 1, Episode 11 (finale pt 2) Discussion. Possible Spoilers

samarajunk

[1]Sep 15, 2008
    • level: 9

I won't say who won just yet, but I loved loved the runway show, everything just looked amazing! Leigh's collection was so opulant and looked marvelous on the runway and Petrova's collection was more exciting then I expected and looked beautiful and flowing on the models and Juli's collection was divine and so glamorous.

Does everyone else get to see the Reunion Show that aired directly after the winner announcement? It was quite good.Kristy Kinze was alot more animated, perhaps due to a few champagnes after annoucing the winner!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

samarajunk

[2]Sep 15, 2008
    • level: 9
    Also I hope they go ahead and do a second season of Project Runway Australia!

Super_Dooper

[3]Sep 15, 2008
    • level: 15
    I was sooo happy with the way Kristy acted! It's a shame it took her all season to actually become relaxed! Oh yeah, and did you see her spit! It was hilarious!
    I absolutley loved Leigh's collection, lol especially the dude up front! I also think I knew Juli would win, most probably because she kinda played it a bit safe, even though her clothes were really beautiful. Petrova's were definitely pretty as well.
    Great show!

free_the_WM3

[4]Sep 16, 2008
    • level: 12

Haha yeah i noticed how relaxed Kristy was too! FINALLY! I was gald julie won. Sure she played it save but would wear most of her clothes. However i think if these collections had of been in the American Project runway finale, i think Leigh would have won. Aussies aren't as into his style as say, America, London or Milan. But i have to admit i will miss Leigh. He cracked me up every week! I hope they do another Season

The Reunion show was good. Allthough Brent seemed rather quiet. Like he didnt want to be there

gabfan31

[5]Sep 16, 2008
    • level: 100
    I can't believe the Judges loved Leigh's collection, I thought it was too costume-y. Petrova's grew on me, especially when I saw them on the models. Juli's was definitely my favorite, though. It was interesting yet totally commercial. She might have "played it safe", but she did so in a completely elegant way, and I can't fault her for doing what she does, especially when she does it so well. But I think all three have a fabulous design career ahead of them. There may have only been one winner, but there were no losers on that runway, even if they still have a few rough spots to iron out on the short term.

As for the reunion, it was one of the best I've seen on reality TV as far as genuine humor goes, though I've seen much better as far as dirt.