Project Runway Australia Forums

Monday 8:30 PM on FOX8Between Seasons

Season 2 finale

infinizee

[1]Aug 19, 2009
    • level: 42

The season 2 finale event for Project Runway Australia took place last night in Melbourne.

See our coverage here: http://www.tv.com/story/17379.html (don't worry, no spoilers!)

With only a few weeks to go, it's time to start trying to pick the winner - who do you think will come out on top?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

gabfan31

[2]Aug 31, 2009
    • level: 100
    William has shown himself to be a very consistent and sophisticated designer, and I love Lauren's work. Anthony certainly shouldn't be discounted, since he's got such a strong point of view. Ivana's more of a wild card, but she might be able to pull it off given sufficient time to execute her vision. I'm personally rooting for Lauren, and William, but since I don't know who the final three are, I can't pick a winner.

gabfan31

[3]Sep 11, 2009
    Having now seen episode 10, Anthony's collection looks head and shoulders above Lauren and William's, but I also know that sometimes stuff looks better on the hanger than on the catwalk, so I'll have to wait for the show itself to decide who I like best. But the Judges, I'm thinking they'll be too impressed by Anthony at the end of the day to give it to anyone else.

saxyroro

[4]Sep 13, 2009
    • level: 13
    Anthonyis the man. He's taking this.

infinizee

[5]Sep 16, 2009
    • level: 42
    By now, everyone knows Anthony won last night - here's what he had to say about the experience: http://www.tv.com/story/18110.html

What did you think of the finale? Who was your favourite designer this season?

saxyroro

[6]Sep 17, 2009
    • level: 13
    I know I picked Anthony to win, but I thought Williams collections was just gorgous. The print was just beautiful. And if I had any money I'd buy it. Laurens collection was really great too.

gabfan31

[7]Sep 18, 2009
    I liked them all, but particularly Anthony and Lauren's. Lauren really turned it around from Henry's visit, and Simon's critique- I thought she was going to have a meltdown, and instead she came out with something that could have easily won. Anthony's was drama to the max, yet elegant, edgy, and all filled with an incredible exuberance. William's, eh, there were some I loved, and others not so much. I liked the jewelry, and the prints, but not so much the silhouettes.

casabonita83

[8]Sep 19, 2009
    • level: 20
    none

Gibozzo

[9]Sep 20, 2009
    • level: 22
    saxyroro wrote:
    I know I picked Anthony to win, but I thought Williams collections was just gorgous. The print was just beautiful. And if I had any money I'd buy it. Laurens collection was really great too.

I knew Anthony would win too and I think he deserved it.

However, I loved William's collection thew most. In the previews, I had thought it looked a little old fashioned but when it came down the runway I loved just about every single piece. The jewelry was exquisite too.