I love this show first off. But the new episode sticky situation has gotten me so upset. This bothers me so much because as a water polo player we use duck tape for EVERYTHING! And as someone who was at prom three years ago and had a younger sister go last year I know what dresses are in. And the ONLY dress that looked anything like a prom dress that normal people wear was the long mermaid blue dress. I wore a dress that looked very simular. Not one girl at either mine or my sisters prom would have been caught dead wearing those other ones. We had people in my class compete in this contest! This is the first time I'm making a complaint about this show. I was insulted when a dress that was so close to mine was insulted. Sure some of them looked cool but not for prom. Oh and tell nina that 95% of girls wear full length dresses to prom the other 5% is the girls that sleep LOT! I am honestly so angry and so insulted that I might not be able to watch the show again.
Please read the following before uploading
Do not upload anything which you do not own or are fully licensed to upload. The images should not contain any sexually explicit content, race hatred material or other offensive symbols or images. Remember: Abuse of the TV.com image system may result in you being banned from uploading images or from the entire site – so, play nice and respect the rules!