Project Runway

Even Designers Get the Blues

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Jan 23, 2008 on Lifetime

• Jackets are baaaaaddd

In this installment of Project Runway, the designers had to make an iconic look using Levi's jeans and cotton. I have to say that Rami's concept with the zippers was already done by Jeffrey in the season three finale. Jillian's and Victorya's coats weren't good, but Jillian's breakdown slash hallucination was odd. Christian's jean and jacket look was really neat and Chris's fringe thing wasn't as bad as the judges said it was. Ricky's was okay but I didn't think it deserved to win. Sweet P was saved yet again by the Yoda-style wisdom of Tim Gunn. This isn't by favorite episode of PR but it wasn't the worst by a long shot. Watch it.
  • love runway theme. not happy with winner and ok elimination.

This is so cool!!!!!! I can't belivie Ricky won challenge! Sweet P should win! At first I want Rami win challenge for best dress. it cool pose. but before ricky was winner he was in. I want Sweet P to win her designs was best!!!!!!!! not fair! I almost agree with judges for eliminated Victorya. she start great but down bad then good then bad again. her designs was worst!. Jillian's was worst too and Chris's worst too! next elimination I hope Ricky eliminated. I gave this episode A-. . . . . .. . . . . . . .
LRW