Project Runway

Fashion Giant

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Nov 28, 2007 on Lifetime

• this is good episode but I disagree with judges for eliminated Carmen. Ricky should eliminated!

7.6
    this is good. I agree with judges for top 3 and bottom 3. top 3 is Jack, Kit and Kevin and winner is Jack. bottom three is Sweet P, Ricky and Carmen and Bottom 2 is Ricky and Carmen and out is Carmen. men runway is goood. I agree with judges. winner is my best every week. loser is my worst week. I agree with judges. Carmen's and Ricky's are worst ever. Ricky should eliminated I hate him. I gave this B. . .. . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
  • New challege brings out some lack of skills...

Wow a new challege for project runway and a great one at that! Men's wear! And the best part of the challege was that we saw that these designers are not all flashy and woo hoo because they showed that some of them have had some big flaws. And this challege showed that and I am glad that it was early in the season for us to watch and get a better picture of the designers. I really think that Ricky needs to leave, if all he can do is sexy sleep wear the that is not what project runway is about! But I didn't reallt care for Carmen and her way so both could have gone in my book! Christian needs to wake up and grow up or he needs also to be out. Overall I am loved the challege but was disappointed in the designers preformance. I didn't think there was a winner at all either way cause really no one finished a full outfit!