Project Runway

Finale (2)

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Mar 08, 2006 on Lifetime

• Congratulations, Chloe!

This was the season 2's finale, when Heidi, Tim, Michael Kors, Nina Garcia and guest judge Debra Messing (why?! seriously, what was she doing there?) decided the best of the three finalists: Chloe Dao, Daniel Vosovic or Santino Rice.

I don't know what happened to Dan, he was the best during the whole season, and his colection wasn't that good. It's a pity, because he was the sweetest guy and his model Rebecca was definately the best. Anyway, he didn't have to win to be a great designer, and I'm sure he still will do great things.

I hated Santino during the whole season, himself and his designs. That lingerie and the Sasha Cohen dress were still on my mind as the most awful things I've ever seen, but his colection was perfect. It was SO beautiful! He really learned what the judges and Tim spent the whole season trying to put in his head and changed for the best. And there goes Nina Garcia, complaining that the collection wasn't "Santino enough". Please. She complained about him the whole season! I don't get Nina, Santino definately deserved to be on the last two with Chloe.

Chloe's collection was wonderful. It made her models really beautiful (even tough their hair was ridiculous) and she is a great businesswoman. She really deserved to win. It was more simple than Dan's or Santino's colections but it was by far the better. And the thirteenth piece she was so scared to make was gorgeous (whilst Dan's and Santino's were awful). Who knew Miss Diana could help her make such a beautiful dress?

Congratulations, Chloe! And let's wait for season three!