Project Runway Forums

Thursday 9:00 PM on LifetimeIn Season

Episode 4.8 -"On Garde!"

bballmegan22

[1]Jan 17, 2008
    • level: 30

The designers have to come up with outfits that are based on various hairstyles. Italian fashion designer Alberta Ferretti is the guest judge for the week.

I have hand it to Chris and Christan for the over the top look. As far as the modern look, I liked Sweet P's everyday design. Simply & Chic. I am disappointed Kit was eliminated!! I liked her! I think we saw a different side of Rami in this episode.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

aquamarina16

[2]Jan 17, 2008
    • level: 11

i agree. i have never liked rami's clothes except for his hershey's one. they remind me of clothes old women would wear...

first kevin, now kit?! come on, these amzing designers are being eliminated while ricky in his stupid striped conductors hat is sitting pretty? he's an awful designer and his prom dress looked like a night gown.

blech. this season is not meeting my standards

Clem4077

[3]Jan 18, 2008
    • level: 7

I totally agree, aquamarina16, how is Ricky still around despite landing at the bottom many times, and more talented designers such as Kevin and Kit are out? It makes no sense.

I am happy to see Christian and Chris win, their pieces were beautiful, and the avant-garde gown looked like they put in a lot of work on it. Kudos! Also, Victorya and Jillian's black trench coat was stunning.

combatjammer

[4]Jan 18, 2008
    • level: 9
    OMG ... GET RID OF RICKY ALREADY!

And next week ... he cries again ...

ebbydmp

[5]Jan 18, 2008
    • level: 13
    I liked Kit, but you have to admit that that dress was butt ugly, so was Rami's attitude. However, they were spot on with their winner pick this week, last week's pick for winner was questionable. Is it just me or is this season not so hot?

gabfan31

[6]Jan 20, 2008
    • level: 100
    I'm really enjoying the Challenges, and I like the designers this season for the most part, but I agree with the concensus, Ricky needs to go!!! I really like Jillian, and I was disappointed that her and Victorya's outfit didn't get the win, though I think their ready to wear outfit was not very well connected to their avaunt garde outfit, so on that basis, the Judges probably made the right choice. Kevin and Kit were both really good, but I didn't ever see them making it to the finals. Chris is turning out to be a surprise, though. I'm so glad he got a second chance for vindication.

katrah88

[7]Jan 25, 2008
    • level: 11
    gabfan31 wrote:
    I'm really enjoying the Challenges, and I like the designers this season for the most part, but I agree with the concensus, Ricky needs to go!!! I really like Jillian, and I was disappointed that her and Victorya's outfit didn't get the win, though I think their ready to wear outfit was not very well connected to their avaunt garde outfit, so on that basis, the Judges probably made the right choice. Kevin and Kit were both really good, but I didn't ever see them making it to the finals. Chris is turning out to be a surprise, though. I'm so glad he got a second chance for vindication.

Ahh, but Chris shouldn't have even been eliminated when he was. He was at the bottom with RICKY when he was eliminated. Though, Chris didn't exactly deliver as he should have, I can recall that Ricky's outfit was constructed poorly... poor enough to get him auf'd, even. I swear, him and his tears are a plague to PR.
    Edited on 01/25/2008 5:12pm