Project Runway Forums

Thursday 9:00 PM on LifetimeIn Season

Favorite thing about Bravo

dbcsdragon

[1]Aug 10, 2008
    • level: 12
    I love that Bravo repeats its reality shows. I didn't get into PR until its third season, but it was easy to catch up with the past seasons. After watching later episodes in a season, its also nice to go back and watch the first episodes again, this time knowing the people. Whereas on most other reality shows if you miss it, you don't get any chances to rewatch it. I hope that Lifetime will continue this trait, but I'm not holding my breath.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

S4R4HfrMD

[2]Aug 10, 2008
    • level: 9

agreed.

so is the lifetime thing a definate now? i thought it was just a nasty rumor. i really like bravo too. and im also glad the rerun everything. i hate it when you cant watch a new episode if you happened to miss it on tv (on other networks). at least some networks have full episodes online. thats a big plus for me too.

tvownsLEXIE

[3]Aug 11, 2008
    • level: 21
    I love that Bravo has marathons on a variety of shows, and not just the most popular ones. USA only has marathons of Monk and Law and Order which bugs me because those shows are doing really well and I only want to watch Psych! I like that Bravo has a variety of marathons.