TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Project Runway Forums

Thursday 9:00 PM on LifetimeIn Season

I don't love anybody

ebbydmp

[1]Jan 6, 2008
    • level: 13

I don't know what it is about this season's designers, but I don'tlove any of the designers like I did on previous seasons. I mean I like Rami and Jillian, but I don't any of the same feelings for either of them like I did previous designers. Like I loved Austin and Michael and even when they made something that was ugly it didn't make a difference I still thought they were the best; I still think they were robbed! But this season I don't feel like that about anybody, any of them could get put off and I wouldn't care.

Is it just me or does anyon else feel the same way?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CASHMERESWEATER

[2]Jan 7, 2008
    • level: 3

I to am begining to feel the same way. I was rooting for Elysia but since she is gone the only person i ave left to cheer for is Christian. I like Rami and i liked Jillian's outfit with the twizzlers. I do not feel like these designers have the "shock value" that Austin Chole, and Kara had.

I hope that things will pick up but only time will tell.

newjerseyliz

[3]Jan 12, 2008
    • level: 8

I might be in the minority but I don't like flamboyent designers with big attitudes and even bigger egos. So, Christian is not my favorite although a lot of viewers seem to like him and his work.

I liked Rami but I saw a clip from the Tyra Banks show which featured a fashion show of his work which made me think he shouldn't have been cast on this series. I like some of his outfits but I think this competition should be for designers who haven't had national exposure for their work (i.e., nationally-broadcast tv shows!). They don't have to be complete amateurs but I think getting national exposure makes for an uneven playing field.