Project Runway Forums

Thursday 9:00 PM on LifetimeIn Season

Is this Show fake?

XGustaX

[1]Oct 18, 2006
    • level: 1

Topic? any proof if it is or not?

Thanks

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jackee0

[2]Oct 18, 2006
    • level: 5
    It smells like a fake, especially since Jeffrey won. And if not an out and out fake, then definitely rigged.

stuckeysokc

[3]Oct 19, 2006
    • level: 8
    The optimist in me wants to believe it's not. It would be a great scandal if it was and anyone found out. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

XGustaX

[4]Oct 19, 2006
    Well just cuz Jefferey won doesnt mean its rigged. I am glad he won. I loved Jeffereys clothing the show is not a Popular contest...

Gilmoreism

[5]Oct 19, 2006
    • level: 37
    jackee0 wrote:
    It smells like a fake, especially since Jeffrey won. And if not an out and out fake, then definitely rigged.

That doesn't make any sense. His clothes were good. He wasn't a fan favorite. They wouldn't fix it for osmeone that lots of people didn't like to one. Tim Gunn has cited the integrity of the producers numerous times, and I'm pretty sure if it was rigged, Parsons wouldn't allow their name attached to it. Just because you don't like the outcome doesn't mean it's rigged or fake, it actually is a reason to believe the other way.

SiriusPadfoot2

[6]Oct 19, 2006
    • level: 9

This show is NOT fake and I have proof: Tim Gunn is on the show. Firstly, Tim Gunn would never take part in a fake show. Secondly, all these conspiracy theories are a joke. You people are just mad that Jeffrey won. Did I want him to win- no, I hated him. But the fact is he had the best collection because it was creative and innovative. Don't tarnish the show just because you don't like who won. Daniel V. should have clearly won to me last year, but he didn't. That doesn't mean I should stop watching the show. Go Project Runway, and GO TIM GUNN!!!!!!!!

XGustaX

[7]Oct 19, 2006
    Oh ok. No I agree people shouldnt bash it because jefferey won althought i wanted to win it. However, someone said it was fake and i just wanted to make sure... Thanks for telling me

teenhustle

[8]Oct 22, 2006
    • level: 4
    I don't think that the show is fake. Maybe the judges have poor taste. And maybe the producers interfere. I just enjoy seeing people using their creativity and passion to create what I hope they believe is art. It's interesting to me, more than any "reality show".

sparkie_ac

[9]Oct 25, 2006
    • level: 18
    SiriusPadfoot2 wrote:

This show is NOT fake and I have proof: Tim Gunn is on the show. Firstly, Tim Gunn would never take part in a fake show. Secondly, all these conspiracy theories are a joke. You people are just mad that Jeffrey won. Did I want him to win- no, I hated him. But the fact is he had the best collection because it was creative and innovative. Don't tarnish the show just because you don't like who won. Daniel V. should have clearly won to me last year, but he didn't. That doesn't mean I should stop watching the show. Go Project Runway, and GO TIM GUNN!!!!!!!!

True Tim and the show where good but I think maybe there might be something to the thought it is riged cause just look they Kicked one person for cheating but let Jeff win. If they couldn't prove he cheat he still broke the rules and went overbuget so then he should have been kick off the show. Over budget is breaking the rules. I might not have liked Jeff but would not have been angry if they had not bent the rules for him. I think Bravo and Project Runway might have lost a lot of fans because of it. I will  not watch next season.

stuckeysokc

[10]Oct 31, 2006
    Maybe there are different levels of breaking the rules. Having the pattern books is an automatic removal but going over budget means you have to not use an item to get back under budget...yes both are breaking the rules but they might have different consequences, according to the show contract terms. I don't know - no great insight here, just raising the question...

o0melody0o

[11]Nov 6, 2006
    • level: 7
    i think it is fake as the book "magically" APPEAR IN Keith's room

stuckeysokc

[12]Nov 7, 2006
    Of course, Keith said it magically appeared. Kayne saw it in there, at least at some point.