TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Project Runway Forums

Thursday 9:00 PM on LifetimeIn Season

NO Timm Gunn for season4???

sparkie_ac

[1]Nov 27, 2006
    • level: 18
    Did anyone else hear that Timm Gunn is not coming back for season 4? Does anyone know why?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

wirehangers

[2]Nov 30, 2006
    • level: 4
    Not only is Tim not signed on to return for the fourth season, but Bravo has yet to announce if there will even be a fourth season.  I think it's safe to say that there will be another season next summer, but no official announcement has been made.  Besides, Tim said that he would return to Project Runway in a heartbeat.  You must keep in mind, he is usually very busy as he is a big wig over at Parsons.  I'm sure the show will be back and that Tim will be back as well.  He's the heart and soul of that show.

iareally

[3]Nov 30, 2006
    • level: 11
    I truly hope to see him back! It would really not be the same show without him.

gypsyartist

[4]Dec 1, 2006
    • level: 1
    I think Tim Gunn makes the show... not only do I like to watch him on the show, but I also read his blog & listen to his podcasts.  I'm not sure I'd watch the show without him.

missmollygurl

[5]Dec 8, 2006
    • level: 2
    Yeah, I definately won't watch the next season if good ol' Timmy isn't part of it.

Disneygrl2

[6]Dec 9, 2006
    • level: 16
    He just said that his contract wasnt signed for Four season.. but yea he is gonna be back hopefully and same with the show... for god's sake it is Bravo's most watched show so why would they cancel their best show...

ebbydmp

[7]Dec 22, 2006
    • level: 13
    Disneygrl2 wrote:
    He just said that his contract wasnt signed for Four season.. but yea he is gonna be back hopefully and same with the show... for god's sake it is Bravo's most watched show so why would they cancel their best show...

Bravo knows they have a good thing and they wouldn't dare mess with it by firing Tim or cancelling the show. It would be suicide for them if they did. Top Chef ain't no Hell's Kitchen.