Project Runway Forums

Thursday 9:00 PM on LifetimeIn Season

What's more annoying?

What's the most annoying thing in season five?

gabfan31

[1]Oct 5, 2008
    • level: 100
    There are so many standout irritating habits in this season's designers, but for me, it's just about a toss-up between Kenley's 'tude and her obnoxious laugh. I really disliked Blayne "licious", too, but he got eliminated earlier so there wasn't as much time I had to endure it. Suede's use of first person for himself was also absurd, but he explained that he did it do give his words emphasis on occasion, so at least there was some rationale to it, however weak. What do you all think?
    Edited on 10/05/2008 6:58pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tle041

[2]Oct 6, 2008
    • level: 4
    While Blayne and Suede are genuinely annoying, they have interpersonal skills that other people could stand. Kenley, on the other hand, doesn't. It's little things like laughing during judging or giving Leanne the silent treatment because she "sabotaged" her that got the producers to keep her on the show this long for ratings.

123KK

[3]Oct 7, 2008
    • level: 10
    Oh most definatly Kenley's attitude yeah Suede's use of third person was weird and made him sound like he needed to go rehad but I though Blayne was hilarious whenever he used licious. I wish Blayne would have made it too the finals instead of Kenley.

she_is_wicked

[4]Oct 9, 2008
    • level: 19
    Absolutely Kenley...

After around the Drag Queen episode, I stopped expecting anything from the season and started finding Blayne, Suede, and Stella hilarious. I have no idea why...

123KK

[5]Oct 9, 2008
    • level: 10
    Actually I change my vote the most annoying thing is Kenley making top 3 instead of Jerrrel that is jacked up.