Project Runway Forums

Thursday 9:00 PM on LifetimeIn Season

What's Your Sign Discussion (Spoilers)

dbcsdragon

[1]Sep 11, 2008
    • level: 12

I loved the concept of this challenge: the zodiac. However, I grumbled when I saw past eliminations reappear. They were given the boot for a reason and now they are supposed to collaborate a design with people who deserve to be there.

Jerell (Jennifer)-Yeah! I liked him from the beginning and he finally got his props.

Korto (Kelli)- Loved it. Wish that she had won. Beautiful dress.

Joe (Daniel)- Very nice. Very fiery.

Leanne (Emily)- Good job, Leanne. Hope to see you at Bryant Park.

Suede (Jerry)- Agree with the judges on all accounts. One comment is that they made such a big deal about Suede's 3rd person. We have been putting up with that all season. Hooray to the judges for criticizing it.

Terri (Keith)- Where do I begin? I liked Terri up until this challenge, but don't think that she deserved to be offed. Her outfift said lion and sun and other stuff that she said, it wasn't that bad of an outfit IMO. My biggest problem with her is that she didn't let Keith do any work, then blamed him on the runway. BAD!! I was all for her keeping Keith at bay. He got eliminated for a reason and I wouldn't trust him with my garment either. But just say that to the judges, don't tell them that he walked out. And shame on the judges for wanting Terri to get Keith's opinion. It was Terri's dress.

Kenley (Wesley)- She loves her poofiness, and I hated it. She should have been eliminated with Blayne.

Blayne (Stella)- Ugly, hideous, deserved to be outed. Bye-bye team holla-leatha. Now you can go give yourself all the skin cancer you want.

And in honor of this episode, what is your sign? I'm a Libra.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

leme009

[2]Sep 11, 2008
    • level: 9

About Terri, I wouldn t trust my design to someone else, specially when you know the other person lacks taste. But there has got to be something he can do. Put on the buttons, saw anything, iron, cut, I do not know, something. I liked Terri a lot, but her attitude was not good.

Kenleys dress!!!! OMG what was that?! if that is avant garde, I don t want anything to do with that. Plus her defensive attitude was horrible and she should have gone, only because a contestant should never tell a judge they are wrong. She started telling Heidi off at the party. That was not nice.Plus I agree with Heidi, her boobs look like they are next to her belly.

kenley

Edited on 09/11/2008 12:35pm

dbcsdragon

[3]Sep 11, 2008
    • level: 12
    Ha-ha totally agree. Mickey Mouse meets Stella's leather meets flowergirl. Put them all together and you get POOF and a whole lotta poof at that.

moonkittenk

[4]Sep 12, 2008
    • level: 7
    I just can't believe Kenley said she was going to set Heidi straight. She needs to be more respectful. She really needs to go home and get an attitude check.
    Edited on 09/12/2008 7:38am

Sugar2U

[5]Sep 13, 2008
    • level: 9

I did not like Terri's attitude but she should NOT have gone home based on passed performances she is a good designer.

KENLEY should have gone home.. no doubt about it..

GOOD BYE BLAYNE wont miss ya btw can U take Suede too?

123KK

[6]Sep 13, 2008
    • level: 10

Kenley's dress may have been the ugliest thing I have ever seen in my entire life is she insane that outfit made me wanna puke omg look how big the shoulders are Kenley needs to go home like now so sad Blayne's gone he made me laugh but his outfit was horrible

sugarsplurge

[7]Sep 13, 2008
    • level: 16
    As entertaining as he is, Blayne going home was definitely the right choice. I REALLY wanted Kenley to go home, and she shouldn't back-talk the judges as often as she does. If something sucks, then don't interupt the people who are telling you this and literally have your future in their hands. I really wish she went home and Terri had stayed. Her design really was the best Terri could do, considering that she had to work with the Ricky of season 5

ketg

[8]Sep 14, 2008
    • level: 5

As far as Kenley's "avante garde" look...the sleeves are called mutton sleeves or leg o' mutton sleeves, very popular around 1890. Pairing a Victorian look with a leather bustier and a horribly clashing bubble skirt does not seem very cutting edge to me. I liked Kenley in the first couple of episodes, but I'm ready for her to go now. Her voice and laugh are getting more and more grating. I can't remember which sign she said it represented, but it doesn't represent any of them.

I liked Leeane's design, and Korto's. Glad that Jarrel won, though. His had a subtlety to it that I liked.

tafj73

[9]Sep 16, 2008
    • level: 30
    I thought Kenley's dress looked like a cross between Tweedledum/Tweedledee and an Oompa Loompa, plus one of the characters from Alice in Wonderland. lol
    Edited on 09/16/2008 4:51pm

she_is_wicked

[10]Oct 3, 2008
    • level: 19

I think Kenely should have gone over Terri.Terri had some attitude issues, but WTF WAS THAT THING, KENLEY?

This episode depressed me... look at the season 4 avande garde challenge and then look at this. The lack of talent this season really depresses me.

I didn't think Jarell should have won... it looked like there were some construction issues, maybe it was supposed to be deconstructed...but I still think Leanne and Jennifer should have won, but they probably didn't want Leanne to be the first person in PR history with 3 wins in a row.

(and because I = fangirl, I spent the entire episode on the lookout for Wesley/Daniel. Did not see anything. Was very disappointed.)

Edited on 10/03/2008 2:39pm